Kindle Forum banner

Changes in the KBoard's Header?

4K views 34 replies 8 participants last post by  Atunah 
#1 ·
Obviously the header and dropdown menus changed today.  I'm not one to go clicking around on new icons until I know where they are going to take me.

Are the circles on the right what are going to get us to PMs and into chat?  Messages are still available from a dropdown under My KBoards, but I don't see an indicator anymore that we have unread messages waiting?

G
#32 ·
Ann in Arlington said:
I thought of that, but I use AdBlock on Firefox -- and have it turned on on KBoards -- and I see the button. ???

BUT . . . it probably is important for the coders to know that not everyone is seeing it, for whatever reason . . . I'll send up a flare.
Ah yep, tried it without AdBlocker (Chrome) and still not seeing it. The CSS on the DIV is off. When I looked in Firefox, I see it, centered and everything, with the ad block on, but in Chrome its over to the left, not the right color, and no button.

The dev may want to try putting height: 30px; clear: both; on the CSS declaration for the donate-wrapper class. Unfortunately, Chrome's dev tools suck monkey so I can't test it to see if it fixes it like I could on Firefox.

#34 ·
I am a new member here, and i can say it's really hard to use the forum. First of all it took me 5 minutes to find where my profile is.
Second it seems like it require to do verification on each new post i make, and why am i suppose to know what the first name of the author of 'Murder on the Orient Express'?
Third i have to click on reply on each new post i make instead of having a reply box open on each post.
It seems like this forum is very active but i think an upgrade might be a good choose because it's really old system, and you demand a lot of effort from new members of this forum.

#35 ·
DesignEbookCover said:
I am a new member here, and i can say it's really hard to use the forum. First of all it took me 5 minutes to find where my profile is.
Second it seems like it require to do verification on each new post i make, and why the hell am i suppose to know what the first name of the author of 'Murder on the Orient Express'?
Third i have to click on reply on each new post i make instead of having a reply box open on each post.
It seems like this forum is very active but i think an upgrade might be a good choose because it's really old system, and you demand a lot of effort from new members of this forum.
There is a quick reply box on the bottom of every thread. I have no idea about verification though, don't know what that means.
Profile is right there at the top, pretty much where it is on most of the forums I go to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.