Author Topic: The "My Book Wasn't Accepted for Kindle Scout, Now What?" Thread  (Read 111959 times)  

Offline Michael Sussman

• Cambridge, MA
    • View Profile
    • MichaelSussmanBooks.com
Re: The "My Book Wasn't Accepted for Kindle Scout, Now What?" Thread
« Reply #2175 on: August 16, 2017, 09:25:04 PM »
Updates below:

** Kindle Scout Survivor Books in Need of Reviews **

Remember, to get on the list, you need to have reviewed a book on the list (pick whichever one interests you & contact the author for a digital copy or read in Kindle Unlimited.) Once you hit 20 reviews, you'll fall off the list. (Or sooner, if you like.) Let me know if I missed anyone. (Also, I'm throwing in a reminder that we have a private Facebook group you can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/873131669496666/permalink/904011373075362/)

Please keep reading. The more you review, the more this system will work.

Books to Review: Remember, no review swaps i.e. exchanging reviews with a single author. If you don't have KU or the books not in KU, all the authors below have agreed to provide free digital review copies in exchange for a review. Just send them a PM.
The books on the top of the list need the most help. (Arranged by lowest review numbers to highest.)

(Romantic Comedy) - A Return to Fallbrook - T.T. Rankin - in Kindle Unlimited - (Has 1 Review)
(Dystopian Sci-Fi) - Unimaginary - Patrick Tylee - (Has 2 Reviews)
(Paranormal Romance) - Frozen Perfection - Rae B. Lake - In Kindle Unlimited - (Has 8 Reviews)
(Sci-Fi/Superhero) Sixteen Sunsets - Mark Gardner - (Has 8 Reviews)
(Paranormal Romance/Dark Fantasy) - Fallen from Grace - Nikki Landis - in Kindle Unlimited (Has 10 Reviews)
(Fantasy) - Shadowglade - Kay L. Ling - In Kindle Unlimited - (Has 12 Reviews)
(Dystopian) - Atmospheric Pressure - Aaron Frale - In Kindle Unlimited - (Has 13 Reviews)
(Victorian Suspense) - Beneath the Inconstant Moon - ID Johnson - In Kindle Unlimited - (Has 15 Reviews)
(Fantasy / Children's) - Shadowbane - Paul Francois (Has 15 Reviews)
(Contemporary Romance-YA) - One Broken Day - Melissa MacVicar - In Kindle Unlimited - (Has 16 Reviews)
(Sci-Fi/Historical Fiction) - War of the Worlds: Retaliation - Mark Gardner - (Has 16 Reviews)
(YA Dystopian/Suspense/Thriller) - A Sea of Shattered Glass - Kyla Stone - In Kindle Unlimited - (Has 22 Reviews)

Hi Joynell,

I just reviewed Patrick's UNIMAGINARY. Great story! Here's the link to my Amazon review:
https://www.amazon.com/UNIMAGINARY-Patrick-Tylee-ebook/dp/B073MNRN9K/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1502939072&sr=8-2&keywords=unimaginary

My psychological thriller, INCOGNOLIO, was rejected by KS in May and has risen phoenix-like from the ashes. Please add it to the list when you get a chance. It's on Kindle Unlimited or I can send a pdf, mobi, or epub file to anyone who PMs me. Thanks so much & here's the link:

https://www.amazon.com/INCOGNOLIO-Michael-Sussman-ebook/dp/B074GRGHKR/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1502943783&sr=1-1&keywords=incognolio

Michael Sussman | MichaelSussmanBooks.com

Offline Kay7979

• Western NY
    • View Profile
    • Kay L Ling
« Reply #2176 on: August 17, 2017, 09:40:49 AM »
I'd like to thank those of you doing reviews. It's a big help to all of us.

I just signed up for the Hidden Gems review service since I haven't gotten any reviews from this group lately. Hidden Gems is a PAID service, ouch. Review requests go out and people volunteer to review, with no obligation to post a review, and certainly no obligation to post a favorable review. I'll let you know how it goes. 25 people requested my book, and about 80% typically post a review. I submitted the first book, Beyond the Forest, although I really need reviews for the second book (on our list) more. If this turns out well, I'll submit Shadowglade to the program later.

Meanwhile, I'm starting another Kindle Countdown deal tomorrow for Shadowglade. I have never run a sale on just this book alone. Last time, I did a Countdown Deal on BtF and SG simultaneously. I have no idea what kind of response I'll get to having book 1 at $3.99 while running a sale on book 2. Stay tuned to find out!

Offline HargrovePerth

• The Midwest
  • Writer of things dark and paranormal-ly delicious
    • View Profile
    • Official Website of Hargrove Perth
« Reply #2177 on: August 17, 2017, 10:49:17 AM »
Hi Joynell,

I just reviewed Patrick's UNIMAGINARY. Great story! Here's the link to my Amazon review:
https://www.amazon.com/UNIMAGINARY-Patrick-Tylee-ebook/dp/B073MNRN9K/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1502939072&sr=8-2&keywords=unimaginary

My psychological thriller, INCOGNOLIO, was rejected by KS in May and has risen phoenix-like from the ashes. Please add it to the list when you get a chance. It's on Kindle Unlimited or I can send a pdf, mobi, or epub file to anyone who PMs me. Thanks so much & here's the link:

https://www.amazon.com/INCOGNOLIO-Michael-Sussman-ebook/dp/B074GRGHKR/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1502943783&sr=1-1&keywords=incognolio

I am more than glad to do reviews for anyone who wants to swap. Please contact me and we'll get the kindle add to list worked out for ebook swaps.

A Storyteller is the root of all dreams...
Hargrove Perth | website | facebook | twitter

Online Mark Gardner

• Arizona, USA
    • View Profile
    • Article 94
« Reply #2178 on: August 17, 2017, 11:18:34 AM »
I am more than glad to do reviews for anyone who wants to swap. Please contact me and we'll get the kindle add to list worked out for ebook swaps.

Be very careful. Review swaps are specifically against the Amazon TOS.

Offline Lorri Moulton

• Author of Romances, Mysteries, and Fairytales
    • View Profile
    • Lavender Lass Books
« Reply #2179 on: August 17, 2017, 11:24:27 AM »
I don't think we can do swaps.  That's why I haven't reviewed Kay's book.

Author of Romances, Mysteries, Fairytales and Historical Non-Fiction.
Lorri Moulton | Website | Amazon | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Books2Read

Offline Kay7979

• Western NY
    • View Profile
    • Kay L Ling
« Reply #2180 on: August 17, 2017, 11:33:30 AM »

We definitely don't do review swaps. Anyone who does that risks having Amazon remove their reviews. The way it works here is you find a book that interests you on our list of books that need reviews, and once you've reviewed the book, you're entitled to have someone in our group review yours. True, there is no guarantee someone will, but for the most part, everyone gets a review or two. 

Online Joynell Schultz

• Wisconsin
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Author Page
« Reply #2181 on: August 17, 2017, 12:13:58 PM »
With some major life changes in my world (like quitting a job and taking over running a zoo after an accident involving my father) I'm struggling to keep this list updated. Please be patient with me, as I'll pop in every few weeks to update. (Unless someone wants to take it over?)

Updates below:

Remember, to get on the list, you need to have reviewed a book on the list (pick whichever one interests you & contact the author for a digital copy or read in Kindle Unlimited.) Once you hit 20 reviews, you'll fall off the list. (Or sooner, if you like.) Let me know if I missed anyone. (Also, I'm throwing in a reminder that we have a private Facebook group you can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/873131669496666/permalink/904011373075362/)

Books to Review: Remember, no review swaps i.e. exchanging reviews with a single author. If you don't have KU or the books not in KU, all the authors below have agreed to provide free digital review copies in exchange for a review. Just send them a PM.
The books on the top of the list need the most help. (Arranged by lowest review numbers to highest.)

(Historical Fiction) - No Place In Eden - Hilary Murray - (Has 0 Reviews)
(Thriller/Magical Realism) - Incognolio - Michael Sussman - in Kindle Unlimited - (Has 2 Reviews)
(Romantic Comedy) - A Return to Fallbrook - T.T. Rankin - in Kindle Unlimited - (Has 3 Review)
(Dystopian Sci-Fi) - Unimaginary - Patrick Tylee - (Has 4 Reviews)
(Sci-Fi/Space Opera) - Days Until Home - Mark Gardner - in Kindle Unlimited - (Has 5 Reviews)
(Paranormal Romance) - Frozen Perfection - Rae B. Lake - In Kindle Unlimited - (Has 10 Reviews)
(Paranormal Romance/Dark Fantasy) - Fallen from Grace - Nikki Landis - in Kindle Unlimited (Has 13 Reviews)
(Dystopian) - Atmospheric Pressure - Aaron Frale - In Kindle Unlimited - (Has 14 Reviews)
(Victorian Suspense) - Beneath the Inconstant Moon - ID Johnson - In Kindle Unlimited - (Has 17 Reviews)
(Sci-Fi/Historical Fiction) - War of the Worlds: Retaliation - Mark Gardner - (Has 17 Reviews)
(Fantasy / Children's) - Shadowbane - Paul Francois (Has 18 Reviews)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 04:14:06 PM by Joynell Schultz »

Online Joynell Schultz

• Wisconsin
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Author Page
« Reply #2182 on: August 17, 2017, 12:16:27 PM »
Last night, I finished reading Aaron Frale's Atmospheric Pressure. I enjoyed it, and it reminded me of Hugh Howey's Silo series. I'll be reviewing it on my blog this week.

Joy, once I review it, will that get me another KS reject on the list, or are we limiting it to two books per author?

Yes, send me the link to Amazon and I'll add you to the list. (Is it "Days until Home?")
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 12:22:36 PM by Joynell Schultz »

Online Mark Gardner

• Arizona, USA
    • View Profile
    • Article 94
« Reply #2183 on: August 17, 2017, 12:57:41 PM »
Yes, send me the link to Amazon and I'll add you to the list. (Is it "Days until Home?")

I saw the quote in your post, and I thought, "Hey, I reviewed Aaron's story too. Good for him!" Then I saw the rest of the quote, and the crimson flush of embarrassment rose on my cheeks. It's a good thing no one was here to see it, right? Here's the link to my review: https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R3BXIWPWWHPF0J/

Yeah, Days Until Home is the one I'd like to get some reviews for: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0721VCMC6/ This one is enrolled in Kindle Select, and I also have non-Amazon versions available.

Offline Michael Sussman

• Cambridge, MA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: August 17, 2017, 01:52:14 PM »

I just signed up for the Hidden Gems review service since I haven't gotten any reviews from this group lately. Hidden Gems is a PAID service, ouch. Review requests go out and people volunteer to review, with no obligation to post a review, and certainly no obligation to post a favorable review. I'll let you know how it goes. 25 people requested my book, and about 80% typically post a review. I submitted the first book, Beyond the Forest, although I really need reviews for the second book (on our list) more. If this turns out well, I'll submit Shadowglade to the program later.

Hidden Gems looks interesting, Kay, but doesn't Amazon only allow paid reviews to be posted to the editorial review section & not customer reviews?

Offline Kay7979

• Western NY
    • View Profile
    • Kay L Ling
« Reply #2185 on: August 17, 2017, 02:36:49 PM »
Hidden Gems looks interesting, Kay, but doesn't Amazon only allow paid reviews to be posted to the editorial review section & not customer reviews?

No. ARC reviews are posted with regular reviews. They will be non-verified, and the reviews will mention that they were read as ARCs. They're not paid reviews in the same sense as Kirkus or various newspapers. Payment is for administration by Hidden Gems.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 02:38:27 PM by Kay7979 »

Offline Kay7979

• Western NY
    • View Profile
    • Kay L Ling
« Reply #2186 on: August 18, 2017, 09:12:10 AM »
I see Bill has a lot of promos today. I've seen three or four for Different Lee so far today, and stacking promos usually is quite effective. Good luck, Bill!

As for my own promos, today I have:

Riffle $30.00
Book Pebble $5.00
eBookChristian $5.50
Robin Reads $50.00

I'm not holding my breath for a lot of sales since I've never tried putting book 2 on sale with book 1 still at $3.99. This is only the second promo I've run on Shadowglade, so I haven't saturated the market, that's for sure! I'll post my results.

Online MissingAlaska

• View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: August 18, 2017, 12:09:42 PM »
So, without reading this entire thread again - and considering that much of it is so old as to be out-of-date -- what is the current consensus on the efficacy of launching a book using Kindle Scout? I'm still skeptical given the terms.  It seems like the books that do well would've done well anyway -- but I'm not completely certain.  Thoughts?

Michael S. Nuckols | Webpage

Offline Lorri Moulton

• Author of Romances, Mysteries, and Fairytales
    • View Profile
    • Lavender Lass Books
« Reply #2188 on: August 18, 2017, 12:29:36 PM »
So, without reading this entire thread again - and considering that much of it is so old as to be out-of-date -- what is the current consensus on the efficacy of launching a book using Kindle Scout? I'm still skeptical given the terms.  It seems like the books that do well would've done well anyway -- but I'm not completely certain.  Thoughts?

I would do it again.  I just wouldn't plan on having my book accepted.  So stressful and then I found out only about 3% are chosen. 

However, KS is great at giving your book a wonderful boost.  I had my book for Free the first five days right after the campaign and it's still my most best seller.  I need people to know I exist!  I'll worry about making money later. :)

Author of Romances, Mysteries, Fairytales and Historical Non-Fiction.
Lorri Moulton | Website | Amazon | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Books2Read

Offline arivoli

• Arkansas
    • View Profile
    • Alicia Rivoli Books
« Reply #2189 on: August 18, 2017, 01:46:25 PM »
Hey everyone. Glad to be a part of the group. My book Unknown Presence wasn't selected but I've since self published.  It's FREE this weekend on Amazon. Check it out and download a digital copy and please leave your honest review. I'm glad to have the support of another KBoards group. You guys are awesome!

https://www.amazon.com/Presence-Alicia-Rivoli-ebook/dp/B0743N7XRB/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1502339689&sr=1-1&keywords=Alicia+Rivoli

Offline Michael Sussman

• Cambridge, MA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2190 on: August 18, 2017, 02:05:39 PM »
Congratulations, Alicia. You've got some great reviews!

Offline C. J. Sears

• View Profile
    • ImpromptuGameof52
« Reply #2191 on: August 18, 2017, 02:13:56 PM »
One of these days I'm going to make a dent in my Scout book backlog and actually join in on the Survivors action.*

*You may have to resuscitate my hundred year-old corpse for this to happen. There's a LOT of backlog...

;D

Hey everyone. Glad to be a part of the group. My book Unknown Presence wasn't selected but I've since self published.  It's FREE this weekend on Amazon. Check it out and download a digital copy and please leave your honest review. I'm glad to have the support of another KBoards group. You guys are awesome!

https://www.amazon.com/Presence-Alicia-Rivoli-ebook/dp/B0743N7XRB/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1502339689&sr=1-1&keywords=Alicia+Rivoli

Nice to meet a fellow Arkansan on here (I'm from the River Valley). Looks like a good book. I'll be grabbing a copy. (Although my above section of the post indicates I may not get to reading it for a long time. :) )

Online Mark Gardner

• Arizona, USA
    • View Profile
    • Article 94
« Reply #2192 on: August 18, 2017, 02:17:05 PM »
KS Pros:
  • $1500 advance. Most small presses don't give an advance any more.
  • 45 days from submission to decision - with other small presses, 90 days is often a good turnaround. (I once waited 14 months for a decision from a "traditional" publisher.)
  • Amazon marketing (if selected) - since they have reversion rights if you aren't making $5000 a year, they push your title so it sells.
  • Amazon marketing (if rejected) - you have an instant group of people who are at the very least interested in your book. If a fraction of your nominators buy your book, it makes for a strong launch.
  • You get to keep your paperback/hardcover rights. (for how much longer is a concern of mine.)
  • You keep most of your non-English language rights.
  • The reversion period for audiobook rights is generous.
  • No non-compete or first right of refusal clauses.

KS Cons (There aren't very many, but here are a few):
  • Many "traditional" authors and retailers still do not consider Kindle Press a legitimate publisher, despite many of Amazon's imprints signing major authors. This can result in some pretty crappy behavior from "traditional" authors.
  • Kindle Press doesn't "groom" authors for additional books in a series. Many small presses want to cultivate the relationship, and look forward to sequels, etc. With KS, you got book #2 ready, you have to campaign again.
  • Even if your subsequent book is selected, you may not work with the same editor or team.
  • Kindle Press requires exclusivity and enrollment in KU/KL. With the payout shrinking month after month, these aren't the revenue streams that they used to be. Also, some authors have found massive followings on non-Amazon platforms.
  • Kindle Press won't consider works shorter than 50k words.

It's unlikely that as a publisher, Kindle Press, will send you to book events like cons or book festivals. Then again, unless you, your publisher,  and the event are in the same geographic location, it's unlikely that a small press would either. But, even if you end up with one of the big 6 5, it's still a long shot that they'll spring for events. You're often better off negotiating your appearance directly with the event organizers, and can often have them cover airfare, lodging, accommodations, and stipends. Overall, I still think that Kindle Press is still a viable endeavor.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 02:26:41 PM by Mark Gardner »

Offline Nikki Landis Author

• View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: August 18, 2017, 06:28:08 PM »

Picked up my copy! I've a bit of a long tbr list but I will read and review when I can. Best of luck on the launch.  :) :D

Online Patricia KC

• View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: August 19, 2017, 08:25:39 AM »
KS Cons (There aren't very many, but here are a few):
  • Many "traditional" authors and retailers still do not consider Kindle Press a legitimate publisher, despite many of Amazon's imprints signing major authors. This can result in some pretty crappy behavior from "traditional" authors.
  • Kindle Press doesn't "groom" authors for additional books in a series. Many small presses want to cultivate the relationship, and look forward to sequels, etc. With KS, you got book #2 ready, you have to campaign again.
  • Even if your subsequent book is selected, you may not work with the same editor or team.
  • Kindle Press requires exclusivity and enrollment in KU/KL. With the payout shrinking month after month, these aren't the revenue streams that they used to be. Also, some authors have found massive followings on non-Amazon platforms.
  • Kindle Press won't consider works shorter than 50k words.

A note on #4: Although exclusivity applies, Kindle Press books are paid on the KU 1 model. Once a downloader reads 10%, the full applicable royalty is paid just as if it was a sale. Page reads and per page payouts don't apply.

Offline lincolnjcole

• Ohio
  • Storyteller
    • View Profile
    • Lincoln Cole
« Reply #2195 on: August 19, 2017, 04:56:41 PM »
A note on #4: Although exclusivity applies, Kindle Press books are paid on the KU 1 model. Once a downloader reads 10%, the full applicable royalty is paid just as if it was a sale. Page reads and per page payouts don't apply.

This is a fairly big benefit, especially depending on if your book reached a specific cutoff.

One huge note from recent stuff: KP is playing with prices right now in prep for the end of the year, so if you like having price stability then getting picked might not be a great thing! My book has changed prices like 4 times in 2 weeks lol.

Offline MelanieCellier

• Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: August 19, 2017, 10:23:58 PM »
This is a fairly big benefit, especially depending on if your book reached a specific cutoff.

One huge note from recent stuff: KP is playing with prices right now in prep for the end of the year, so if you like having price stability then getting picked might not be a great thing! My book has changed prices like 4 times in 2 weeks lol.

Hey Lincoln! Just curious, how big have the price changes been? (I'm still playing with the idea of putting a later series book into Scout but admit to being a bit nervous about having weird and inconsistent pricing on the last in series.)

Melanie Cellier | Website | Facebook

Offline Rachel W

• Borders, Scotland
    • View Profile
    • Rachel Wright Books
« Reply #2197 on: August 20, 2017, 07:54:21 AM »
With some major life changes in my world (like quitting a job and taking over running a zoo after an accident involving my father) I'm struggling to keep this list updated. Please be patient with me, as I'll pop in every few weeks to update. (Unless someone wants to take it over?)

Updates below:

(Thriller/Magical Realism) - Incognolio - Michael Sussman - in Kindle Unlimited - (Has 2 Reviews)
(Romantic Comedy) - A Return to Fallbrook - T.T. Rankin - in Kindle Unlimited - (Has 3 Review)
(Sci-Fi/Space Opera) - Days Until Home - Mark Gardner - in Kindle Unlimited - (Has 5 Reviews)
(Paranormal Romance) - Frozen Perfection - Rae B. Lake - In Kindle Unlimited - (Has 10 Reviews)
(Paranormal Romance/Dark Fantasy) - Fallen from Grace - Nikki Landis - in Kindle Unlimited (Has 13 Reviews)
(Dystopian) - Atmospheric Pressure - Aaron Frale - In Kindle Unlimited - (Has 14 Reviews)
(Victorian Suspense) - Beneath the Inconstant Moon - ID Johnson - In Kindle Unlimited - (Has 17 Reviews)
(Sci-Fi/Historical Fiction) - War of the Worlds: Retaliation - Mark Gardner - (Has 17 Reviews)

Hi Joynell

Sounds like you've got a lot going on.  I have just posted a review for 'Fallen from Grace' and was wondering if you could add my book to the list?  It was rejected by KS in July but I have now published and looking for those much needed reviews. 

Here is the UK link https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tikopia-Cyberstalking-Dangerous-Crail-Assassin-ebook/dp/B074DZJNR6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503171717&sr=8-1&keywords=tikopia

and the USA one https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tikopia

Thanks

Online Joynell Schultz

• Wisconsin
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Author Page
« Reply #2198 on: August 20, 2017, 08:01:01 AM »
List updated below:

(Romantic Suspense) - Tikopia: Cyberstalking is a Dangerous Game - Rachel Wright - in Kindle Unlimited - (Has 1 Review)
(Sci-Fi/Superhero) Sixteen Sunsets - Mark Gardner - in Kindle Unlimited - (Has 8 Reviews)
(Sci-Fi/Historical Fiction) - War of the Worlds: Retaliation - Mark Gardner - in Kindle Unlimited - (Has 17 Reviews)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 12:57:27 PM by Joynell Schultz »

Offline Bill Hiatt

• California
    • View Profile
    • Bill Hiatt's Author Website
« Reply #2199 on: August 20, 2017, 08:25:10 AM »
If nothing else, the KS exposure (which there's no way to replicate outside of KS) should help the launch. The launch of my KS rejected title was the best I've ever had, and I know KS had an impact, because my also boughts initially were almost all Kindle Press or Kindle Scout books. My own books didn't showing up for a long time. That certainly suggests I was reaching a different group of readers than I have in the past. Also, even before other promos kicked in, my sales were higher than for past new releases, and several of the promos generated three to four times as many sales as prior promos with the same promoters. I'd highly recommend KS as a launch platform.

Rereading your question, I realized you're talking about books that are selected by Kindle Scout for publication. I'd second what Mark said, with a couple of extra caveats. I've done a lot of research of small presses in the past, and while some of them seemed like good companies to work with, in general their books didn't seem to do any better than mine. That's because a lot of small presses really don't have much marketing budget and/or expect the writer to do most of the marketing. KP doesn't always do a huge amount of marketing either, but from what I've heard, they seem to be stepping up their game, and at worst they have access to Amazon data that gives them a potential marketing advantage over other small publishers. Also, rights reversion and royalty split are both better with KP than with your typical small press.

It is odd that KP doesn't have a long-term vision for developing a relationship with authors. The editors appear to be focused on individual books to the exclusion of long-term author relationships. On the other hand, is there that much point in having a long-term relationship with a small publisher that doesn't do much for you? As for large publishers, self-publishing has a lot of authors who used to trad published. Many are self-publishing now because their publisher lost interest in them. (In other words, every single novel wasn't a best seller.)

Tickling the imagination one book at a time
Bill Hiatt | fiction website | education website | Facebook author page | Twitter

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac