KB Featured Book
Murder in Seattle
by Dianne Harman

$ 0.99
Kindle Edition published 2017-08-14
Bestseller ranking: 445

Product Description
From USA TODAY bestselling author and seven time Amazon All Star author, another page-turning cozy murder mystery!

What would you do if your sister's husband of twelve hours, Clark, was considered a suspect by the police in connection with his rich Uncle Vinny's murder? And the rich uncle just happened to be a member of the Mob?

DeeDee has no choice but to enlist the help of her boyfriend Jake, a private investigator, as well as Al, Uncle Vinny's scary bodyguard, to help her find the murderer and clear Clark's name.

It could have been a number of people, but which one? Was it Uncle Vinny's cousin or his wife? Uncle Vinny had a lot of money, and although he hadn't come by it legally, the color was still green. Or the rogue cop whose father had ended the prostitution rings in Seattle, but was certain Uncle Vinny was the person who had resurrected them. Or perhaps Clark'...

Author Topic: Echo on sale today -- November 7  (Read 269 times)  

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Let's go NATS
    • View Profile
Echo on sale today -- November 7
« on: November 07, 2016, 04:46:45 AM »
Almost $40 off at $140.39:

Regularly $179.99 . . . .and it now comes in two colors -- black or white. Same price. :)

"Why?" you ask. Apparently, it's Alexa's 2nd birthday. :D

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Oasis
Hermoine (Fire HD8)
Hogwarts (KDX)
Ed's (Basic)
S7Edge (KApp for Android)
Galaxy (KApp for Android)
(Make your own reading bar) | Ann Von Hagel | Arlington, VA | kboards  MODERATOR

Offline loonlover

• Arkansas
    • View Profile
Re: Echo on sale today -- November 7
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 06:17:43 AM »
Also on sale for this price at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Was a little surprised by that email.

Offline The Hooded Claw

• Oklahoma
  • Card-carrying melodrama villain
    • View Profile
    • All about me....<hee hee>
Re: Echo on sale today -- November 7
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 07:16:57 AM »
Hard to believe I've had an Echo for nearly two years. I use it most everyday without thinking about it, and have been known to be traveling in a hotel and give an order to Alexa and be stymied for a moment till I remember!

(Make your own reading bar)
"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."  - Albert Einstein