by M. R. Mathias

$ 3.99
Kindle Edition published 2017-07-09
Bestseller ranking: 7762

Product Description
Taerak's Void
(Book One of Fantastica)
A new series by multiple award winning author, M. R. Mathias

After finding a strange medallion and some maps with markings that no one in his village can understand, Braxton Bray decides to take it all to the Hall of Scholars in the kingdom's capital. But greed is everywhere. Braxton and a tough young female caravan guard named Nixy are forced to run for their lives, for someone else wants what Braxton found and is willing to go to great lengths to take it from him.

With a hefty, kingdom wide, bounty on their heads, not even the great wizards of the Sorcerious can help them. Left with nothing but each other, Braxton and Nixy have no choice but to get on a ship and go on an adventure that will take them places they would have otherwise never imagined. Elves, dwarves, giant gothicans, and trolls, treacherous forests on distant shores, love, death, terror, and magic all await...

Author Topic: AT&T customers can now send texts via Amazon Echo  (Read 616 times)  

Offline Andra

• Austin, TX
  • madhouse escapee #671
    • View Profile
AT&T customers can now send texts via Amazon Echo
« on: November 22, 2016, 10:57:55 AM »
Here's the link to the article I found first:
http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/18/technology/amazon-echo-att-texts/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_tech_pool

And  here is the link to AT&T's site with instructions on enabling the skill and setting up your contacts.
https://www.att.com/offers/send-messages-amazon-echo.html?partner=LinkShare&siteId=TnL5HPStwNw-LTUL5e6S_fk8WdcjaA6x3w

Offline cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
Re: AT&T customers can now send texts via Amazon Echo
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 09:51:27 AM »
Thanks for sharing... I'm gonna have to try that out!  :)

Christine | Member since 10/13/2009 | Goodreads | Bayou Cover Designs | Bayou Cover Designs on the KBoards Yellow Pages
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.  ― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons

Online Betsy the Quilter

• To paraphrase Bill Murray in Groundhog Day: "I'm a goddess; not THE Goddess. I don't think."
  • Administrator
  • Alexandria, VA
  • Love all, moderate all, to quote my friend Harvey
    • View Profile
    • Betsy True Designs
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 04:11:14 AM »
Cool!  I wonder if any other carriers are doing this...things to check out!
Goodreads Goal -- 75 books

Joined 10/27/2008  | Miss you, Harvey, Jeff & Dona!
Harvey Chute (1962-2015), KB Founder

Proud Owner: Oasis/Voyage/Touch/Basic/K1/Fire HDX
Betsy True Designs Facebook | My Store

Offline cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 09:49:06 AM »
I tried it out & it worked! You have to say your message continuously, if you pause she thinks it's the end of the message. I can't see myself using it very often, but if your hands busy, wet , dirty, etc & you need to send a short text, it comes in handy.  :)

Your sent message doesn't show up on your phone since it's sent by AT&T, but you do receive the reply on your phone.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 09:51:05 AM by cagnes »

Christine | Member since 10/13/2009 | Goodreads | Bayou Cover Designs | Bayou Cover Designs on the KBoards Yellow Pages
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.  ― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons