KB Featured
Flight of the Tarantula Hawk
by Michael Allan Scott

$0.99
Kindle Edition published 2014-02-10
Bestseller ranking: 4698

Product Description
On the IndieReader Best Book list and featured on NBC's Daytime Show, the second book in the Lance Underphal Mystery series is part of a new breed of supernatural thrillers which can be read and enjoyed in any order. Dark, different, featuring a damaged psychic, this is one of those disturbing novels that keeps you guessing.

Download the sample or use the "Look inside" feature for a FREE E-book offer.

Supernatural Murder Mystery - Realtor Carla Simon has her first showing in nearly eighteen months. Recovering from a nervous breakdown, she arrives at the bank-owned foreclosure well ahead of her prospect. When her buyer pins her against the wall, it turns out to be the last house she'll ever show.

Looking for a new breed of supernatural thrillers? Paranormal mysteries of murder and suspense? Perhaps a psychic detective series which can be read and enjoyed in any order? Or maybe one of t...

Author Topic: Connecting Fire HD 6 with Windows 10  (Read 545 times)  

Offline fishbill

• View Profile
Connecting Fire HD 6 with Windows 10
« on: December 01, 2016, 01:39:01 PM »
I can't seem to USB connect with my computer anymore. Any suggestions?

Offline barryem

• View Profile
Re: Connecting Fire HD 6 with Windows 10
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 12:33:59 PM »
First thing I'd do is reboot the computer, turn off the Fire and turn it back on and then try again.  If that doesn't help I'd try a different cable.  Also you might try a different USB port on your computer.

If it still won't connect I'd try connecting something else to that computer and connecting your Fire to some other computer if you can, to try to find out whether the problem is in the computer or the Fire.

Sometimes a port will go bad.  That can happen in the Fire or the computer.  In early Fires it was a fairly common problem although I don't think it is today.  Still, it can happen.  In the worse case situation you can use Wifi to transfer files.  Good apps for that are Wifi Explorer and ES File Explorer.  I use those all the time.  They work well.  They're about as fast as USB transfer although they're just a little more complex to use.  And I do mean just a little more.  They're not difficult.  Of the two, Wifi Explorer is probably easier but ES File Explorer is more generally useful.

My USB transfers work fine but I find Wifi transfer so easy I do it instead probably 75% of the time.

Barry