Kindle Forum banner

DX Review after a week

7K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Nauman 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Illustration is my speciality. I couldn't write my way out of a paper bag. Generally my brother writes the blog and i do the pics. However i did write the kindle piece which may explain the bad grammar and significant lack of interest by readers.
Something i should add is that yesterday i bought a digital book from Amazon and found the formatting to be rubbish. I wrote to them nicely and they refunded me within several hours and killed the book on my machine. That's pretty impressive customer service.

#6 ·
Thanks Happyblob and Cheerio
There is one more thing. I've been subscribing to the UK Independent and loving it. For the last week I've been very happy not to be bothered by photos,graphics and cartoons etc.
However i now miss them, their absence makes for monotony. I turned to a non digital newspaper today with relief.
Obviously this has no bearing on books but could be an important factor with digi-newspapers.

#8 ·
nicknicknick said:
Thanks Happyblob and Cheerio
There is one more thing. I've been subscribing to the UK Independent and loving it. For the last week I've been very happy not to be bothered by photos,graphics and cartoons etc.
However i now miss them, their absence makes for monotony. I turned to a non digital newspaper today with relief.
Obviously this has no bearing on books but could be an important factor with digi-newspapers.
and you are going green

#12 ·
nicknicknick said:
Thanks. I'm planning to follow it up with a few more bits and pieces that have revealed themselves over the last few weeks.

i still can't fault the machine though. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.
What new revelations have you had?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.