by M. R. Mathias

$ 3.99
Kindle Edition published 2017-07-09
Bestseller ranking: 7762

Product Description
Taerak's Void
(Book One of Fantastica)
A new series by multiple award winning author, M. R. Mathias

After finding a strange medallion and some maps with markings that no one in his village can understand, Braxton Bray decides to take it all to the Hall of Scholars in the kingdom's capital. But greed is everywhere. Braxton and a tough young female caravan guard named Nixy are forced to run for their lives, for someone else wants what Braxton found and is willing to go to great lengths to take it from him.

With a hefty, kingdom wide, bounty on their heads, not even the great wizards of the Sorcerious can help them. Left with nothing but each other, Braxton and Nixy have no choice but to get on a ship and go on an adventure that will take them places they would have otherwise never imagined. Elves, dwarves, giant gothicans, and trolls, treacherous forests on distant shores, love, death, terror, and magic all await...

Author Topic: Suddenly no Youtube?  (Read 573 times)  

Offline CarlaBaku

• The Actual Middle of Nowhere
  • Imagine more.
    • View Profile
    • Carla Baku
Suddenly no Youtube?
« on: January 20, 2017, 07:41:11 AM »
I've been watching videos on YouTube with my Fire for two years. This morning, every video I try to open throws up an error message: "This video not available on this device." WTH? I tried rebooting the Fire, but the error remains. YouTube's canned answer is that some content creators don't allow their stuff to be viewed on mobile devices. Well, that's news to me, as I've watched approximately twelve zillion videos on this tablet, and NEVER got that error before--and now NONE of the videos work???
"This is the writer's life. And for this there is no teacher left. So go for it. Wow yourself." --Scott Herndon, Stanford University

Offline Linjeakel

• United Kingdom
  • Erm .....
    • View Profile
Re: Suddenly no Youtube?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 07:35:03 AM »
I've got a Fire HD10 and I've just experimented to see if I got any errors, but all seemed OK.

I was able to play random YouTube videos using the Silk Browser and my preferred Firefox browser and also using a YouTube Player app.

My first suggestion would be to restart your device - like any computer that's often all it takes to put these sort of glitches right. But if that doesn't help, try using a different browser or a YouTube Player app - there are free ones available. If none of that helps I'd suggest a call to Amazon CS for advice.

"A person who publishes books, willfully appears before the populace with his pants down." Edna St. Vincent Millay

Member since 03/17/2010 | (make your own reading bar) |
My Kindles: Kindle Voyage  | Kindle Paperwhite  |  Fire HD 10  | Kindle DX  | Kindle Touch

Offline CarlaBaku

• The Actual Middle of Nowhere
  • Imagine more.
    • View Profile
    • Carla Baku
Re: Suddenly no Youtube?
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 10:09:15 AM »
Thanks for responding. My first tactic was a hard re-start...funny how the digital age has trained us. :) I'll look into the app. :)
"This is the writer's life. And for this there is no teacher left. So go for it. Wow yourself." --Scott Herndon, Stanford University