KB Featured Book
Murder in Seattle
by Dianne Harman

$ 0.99
Kindle Edition published 2017-08-14
Bestseller ranking: 445

Product Description
From USA TODAY bestselling author and seven time Amazon All Star author, another page-turning cozy murder mystery!

What would you do if your sister's husband of twelve hours, Clark, was considered a suspect by the police in connection with his rich Uncle Vinny's murder? And the rich uncle just happened to be a member of the Mob?

DeeDee has no choice but to enlist the help of her boyfriend Jake, a private investigator, as well as Al, Uncle Vinny's scary bodyguard, to help her find the murderer and clear Clark's name.

It could have been a number of people, but which one? Was it Uncle Vinny's cousin or his wife? Uncle Vinny had a lot of money, and although he hadn't come by it legally, the color was still green. Or the rogue cop whose father had ended the prostitution rings in Seattle, but was certain Uncle Vinny was the person who had resurrected them. Or perhaps Clark'...

Author Topic: Language choice for book store problem  (Read 346 times)  

Offline AnnaS

• View Profile
Language choice for book store problem
« on: February 15, 2017, 12:49:09 PM »
I am not able to buy books for my newly bought Kindle. I set up location as Switzerland, language as English and my Amazon acount was created when i was leaving in Germany. Now the main menu is in English but when i go to the store all start to be in german, both the books offered and the menu itself. I do not speak any German. How can i choose the language of the books and the menu when shoping? Also can i actually have books on more than one language to choose from? Thanks a lot for advice

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac