Author Topic: Book Rank (formerly Ram's Promo Stacker) - One Stop Promo Shop!  (Read 4544 times)  

Offline Bill Hiatt

• California
    • View Profile
    • Bill Hiatt's Author Website
Re: Ram's Promo Stacker - One Stop Promo Shop!
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2017, 08:04:58 AM »
I somehow missed the fact that you're now accepted all genres. I'll definitely be using you in the future.

Tickling the imagination one book at a time
Bill Hiatt | fiction website | education website | Facebook author page | Twitter

Offline raminar_dixon

• View Profile
    • All My Dirty Stuff At Amazon!
Re: Ram's Promo Stacker - One Stop Promo Shop!
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2017, 10:54:17 AM »
Since I started the Promo Stacker, I've been privileged enough to help several dozen authors get their books into the top 10-1000 over the last few months (one of the latest books was ranked within the top 20 in the Kindle Store a few days ago). Many of those same authors have been asking me for a more hands-off, "one click" kind of solution that would make promoting their books even easier, include social media advertising and a wider range of promotions to meet a larger audience, and give them more time to do other stuff like writing their next book, working on other projects, or just taking a much-deserved break or vacation.

So, to meet the demand for such a service, I've created Book Rank.

The aim was a simple design and a simple, no-nonsense ordering process.

All tiered (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond) packages include:

-Paid promotional ad space in multiple newsletters (the same ones in my Promo Stacker list). Your book is submitted to the venues I believe will be most beneficial to your campaign based on your budget, dates & availability, genre, and other factors. You don't have to pick and choose where to send it, that's all done for you.

-Submission to dozens of unpaid newsletters and websites which promote authors and ebooks.

-Submission to dozens of both private & public FB groups that concentrate on ebooks, deals, and author publicity.

-Promotion of your title within a few of my own private resources, which have not been made available to other authors before.

-Paid advertising on Facebook (all tiers) and Twitter (Silver tier and higher only). I create the artwork for these ads for you, as well.

-Much like the Promo Stacker service, before your promotions begin, you'll receive a list of the paid, public venues where your book will be advertised and when. Clients also receive links to the social media ads I'm running for them so they can like/share/etc. I do not share the scheduling or data from my own private resources or any of the unpaid venues.

-Promotion Packages are designed to meet most budgets and range from $200 - $2500.

(Note: The original Promo Stacker services are now being offered under the "build you own" options on the Book Rank website, but you can still access the order forms just like before directly through the old Jotform links in the OP. Also note that orders placed for the Promo Stacker service do not include social media ads or advertisement within my private resources.)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 11:14:54 AM by raminar_dixon »

Offline raminar_dixon

• View Profile
Re: Book Rank (formerly Ram's Promo Stacker) - One Stop Promo Shop!
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2017, 06:54:35 PM »
Over $43,000 in promotions scheduled for April so far. That's crazy!

Thanks to everyone for helping to make this thing a rousing success. Romance is still 90% of my business, but non-romance genres are picking up steam super fast. Don't be skeered to send me your Science Fiction, Cozy Mystery, Thriller, or whatever. I can handle any genre ('cept erotica).

Also, I'm caught up again for now and have availability for new clients.

Online Issy

• England
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2017, 02:33:08 AM »
I've just used this for promoting my first in series ... that book was published January 2016 so it's been around a while at $3.99. I'm doing the 99c promo. It's very nice to see it's jumped up from its usual ranking of #20,000-#30,000 in the Amazon store to its current rank of #2,200 or so. :) Hopefully I'll pick up some new fans and get a bit of series sell-through!

Also ... so so so SO grateful not to have to do all the tedious form filling and everything. Thanks Ram!

Offline raminar_dixon

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2017, 05:59:32 AM »
I've just used this for promoting my first in series ... that book was published January 2016 so it's been around a while at $3.99. I'm doing the 99c promo. It's very nice to see it's jumped up from its usual ranking of #20,000-#30,000 in the Amazon store to its current rank of #2,200 or so. :) Hopefully I'll pick up some new fans and get a bit of series sell-through!

Also ... so so so SO grateful not to have to do all the tedious form filling and everything. Thanks Ram!

Glad to help! Best of luck with the sell-through!

Offline raminar_dixon

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2017, 05:18:41 PM »
UPDATE:

I've added the ability to add-on small Facebook and Twitter ad packages to Promo Stacker orders. It's $60 for either package, $120 if you choose both.

Ads will run at either the start of your promotional period or they will be concentrated tightly around your stack date if you chose to stack your venue promotions. I create the ads for you and share the links so you can like/share/etc (just like with Book Rank's tiered packages).

Thanks!

Offline raminar_dixon

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2017, 09:13:52 AM »
Bumping 'cause I'm all caught up and I don't have any new orders up for next week yet.

Offline raminar_dixon

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2017, 07:06:44 PM »
UPDATE:

Clients who use the Promo Stacker service can now select "Give me the MAX" and completely skip the venue choosing process.

This is great for those who don't have the time or inclination to figure out which venues are available to them given their date range/genre/price/etc. but DO know that they want the biggest, bestest order possible.

When you choose "Give me the MAX", I'll include the maximum number of venues at the highest possible level (Featured, Spotlight, etc.) in your order. (note: MAX does not include ARC review services or Bookbub unless you tell me to)

And if you have any venues you definitely don't want me to include for whatever reason, you can say so in the additional comments at the bottom of the form.

As always, you're invoiced first before I place any orders, so you will have a chance to look over everything and make sure the venues chosen are to your satisfaction. If you want any of the extras, like the Freebie site submission or FB/Twitter marketing add-ons, you can choose those and pay for them when you pay my retainer, as usual.

Oh yeah, and this new feature doesn't cost anything extra. I'm just trying to give everyone more options, and this kind of quality of life improvement has come up a lot.

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks and enjoy!

Offline raminar_dixon

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2017, 10:56:19 AM »
Bumping because I have plenty of availability for client orders.

Offline truc

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2017, 02:26:53 PM »
Add me to Ram's list of satisfied customers. My sci-fi book is hovering on the edge of crossing the 1k rank thanks to the ads that Ram stacked a while back for this week. Would definitely book again!

Offline raminar_dixon

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2017, 09:12:45 AM »
Add me to Ram's list of satisfied customers. My sci-fi book is hovering on the edge of crossing the 1k rank thanks to the ads that Ram stacked a while back for this week. Would definitely book again!

I hope it continues to gain lots of momentum and do great for you, truc!

Offline Bill Hiatt

• California
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2017, 03:16:15 PM »
Quick question: can you handle books that are "permacheap"? ( I have a $0.99 first-in-series book that would be ripe for promotion at this time, as I haven't done much with it lately beyond AMS ads, so there isn't the problem of having used any promoter too recently.)

I know many promoters will take that kind of submission, but some won't, which probably makes extra nuisance for you. That's why I'm asking the question. (On the plus side, it does make scheduling easier, since I'm not confined to a short promotional range.)

Bill Hiatt | fiction website | education website | Facebook author page | Twitter

Offline raminar_dixon

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2017, 03:56:25 PM »
Quick question: can you handle books that are "permacheap"? ( I have a $0.99 first-in-series book that would be ripe for promotion at this time, as I haven't done much with it lately beyond AMS ads, so there isn't the problem of having used any promoter too recently.)

I know many promoters will take that kind of submission, but some won't, which probably makes extra nuisance for you. That's why I'm asking the question. (On the plus side, it does make scheduling easier, since I'm not confined to a short promotional range.)

"Perma cheap" is no problem for me at all.

As long as the always-important stuff is there: cover/blurb/decent reviews... I can make it happen, capt'n. There are plenty of venues that will be interested.

I would suggest going for free if possible since it sounds like your goal is sell-through to the rest of your series. 99c can still work well, however.

Offline Bill Hiatt

• California
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2017, 06:33:20 AM »

"Perma cheap" is no problem for me at all.

As long as the always-important stuff is there: cover/blurb/decent reviews... I can make it happen, capt'n. There are plenty of venues that will be interested.

I would suggest going for free if possible since it sounds like your goal is sell-through to the rest of your series. 99c can still work well, however.
Thanks for the quick response. I'll give free some consideration, though I have philosophical issues with it. In any case, thanks also for being so flexible. From past experience, I knew there were promoters who would take permacheap, but I wasn't sure you'd be interested.

It won't be long I have three series going, so I'll finally be able to rotate promotions effectively--so it looks as if we'll be doing business a lot.

Offline raminar_dixon

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2017, 06:06:43 AM »
Bumpin' cause it feels good. :P