Author Topic: Please tell me more about Bookbub  (Read 159 times)  

Online Lorri Moulton

• Author of Romances, Mysteries, and Fairytales
    • View Profile
    • Lavender Lass Books
Please tell me more about Bookbub
« on: May 04, 2017, 06:46:10 PM »
I checked it out the other day and I have an author profile and my books listed.  Very exciting!

As for the rest, how do they select people?  How much does it cost?  They decide if you're worthy to pay for advertising?  This seems unusual and very interesting.

I see people are excited to be chosen.  I don't plan to advertise right away, but if I ever do...this seems like the one that people have good things to say about. 

Thank you for any additional information :)

Please visit my Amazon author page to see my books...99 cents each, for the month of April.
Lorri Moulton | Website | Amazon | Facebook | Twitter

Offline anniejocoby

• View Profile
Re: Please tell me more about Bookbub
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 06:55:24 PM »
Yeah, you pretty much have to sacrifice a goat to get in anymore.

That said, BookBub literally changed my life. I mean, literally. My first BookBub resulted in my first five-figure month. My second one resulted in a net income of $76,000 in four months. The third one did less than those, but the fourth one resulted in $45,000 in two months. I've had two more since then, both of which were excellent, but not as wow as those other ones. Actually, my last one was by far the worst, but I still netted $7500 that month.

BookBub stopped taking me. I haven't had one in over a year. And my income plummeted like a stone because of it.

So, yeah, I owe my career to BookBub. It enabled me to bring my family out to live near me in California, and I was able to help support my dad and my sister for a long time because of it. I haven't given up hope that they'll take me again, but I'm not holding my breath, either!

In other words, if you can get one, you jump all over that opportunity. All over it. :)
  |
Two dollars! Two dollars! I want my two dollars!!!
Annie Jocoby | Annie Jocoby website

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac