Author Topic: Re: Kindle Scout experiences & Nomination Requests (MERGED)  (Read 238 times)  

Offline Goldpencil

• Fantasies and Thrillers. The New School.
    • View Profile
    • Bad Creative Books
Re: Kindle Scout experiences & Nomination Requests (MERGED)
« on: February 26, 2017, 08:48:10 AM »
Boy, that 'last day left' tag sure comes at you fast. Fresh off a Kindle scout campaign, and can barely manage 200 wpd. It's supposed to be the second in a series, but.....blocks, blocks everywhere
Juuro: The Night Key: 100%

Juuro: Masks Of Orisha: 10%
Fantasies and Thrillers. The new school.
Sirra Arris | Twitter | Facebook

Offline ishapiro_99

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 06:58:37 AM »
Can anyone suggest places to showcase my nomination and ask for votes?  I'm already on Twitter, Facebook, have emailed everyone on my mailing list and have begged family and friends.

Here's the link to my book in case anyone would like to have a look, or feels the urgent need to nominate me.  :)
https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2A7OA8S8JJFFS

Offline Tiffany Garnett

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 11:08:10 AM »
Can anyone suggest places to showcase my nomination and ask for votes?  I'm already on Twitter, Facebook, have emailed everyone on my mailing list and have begged family and friends.

Here's the link to my book in case anyone would like to have a look, or feels the urgent need to nominate me.  :)
https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2A7OA8S8JJFFS
I was told about a blog called Author Shout.  It's only $10 to run a KS promo.  Other people have also tried Headtalker (it's free) which I'm trying right now as well https://headtalker.com/?p=102978 check it out.  It might be something you're interested in.

Offline LynneLeite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 08:22:35 AM »
Never felt more like a newbie than I do right now! Had to Google how to post on a forum just to do this ~ so please all forgive me if I am doing this wrong or doing it in the wrong place! Got a Kindle Scout campaign that started yesterday for my first novel (did I mention I am a newbie??) and really don't even know what I am doing! I came to the Kboards (is that like saying the Facebook? Should I quit while I'm ahead??) to find out how to see how many nominations I have because I only see page views and I thought maybe those sweet souls who love me and said they would nominate me didn't know how to press the nominate button and were only viewing the page! From what I understand, you can't see actual nominations, only page views? If someone can verify, I would appreciate it. You will save me from harassing the people I love! Also, I see that the thread topic is "nomination requests" ~ can I do that here? If so, how?  :o

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac