Why not Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial?

Author Topic: Image tweaking services?  (Read 168 times)  

Online inconsequential

• View Profile
Image tweaking services?
« on: April 04, 2017, 01:35:32 PM »
Is there such a service, where one can hire a person to edit/adjust an image without making it into a book cover?

I'm having a branding problem with a third image for a third book in a series. The first two images for the first two books already had adjustments/effects in place from the photographer/artist. The third image does not. With me being an absolute dunce where Photoshop is concerned, I have been unable to fix the image myself, so that it matches the first two.

I have a few simple effects and the typography in place, so I don't need someone to make the cover, I just need adjustments made to the image itself, so that I can slip it into place within the PSD file for the cover.

Can anyone make suggestions/recommendations? And just to put it out there: money is a consideration.

Online plumstead

• Canada
    • View Profile
Re: Image tweaking services?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 02:31:52 PM »
You can email me if you like.

plumstonebookcovers AT gmail.com

Just send me what you have and what you're trying to match and I'll let you know if it's doable. =)

Edit: Just a heads up that I will be away from my computer for a few hours, but I'll try and get back to you tonight.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 02:34:05 PM by plumstead »

Offline she-la-ti-da

• in the bunker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 02:43:33 PM »
Most cover designers would probably do it for a small fee, if it truly is just a matter of a few adjustments (filters, color change, simple stuff). There are loads of them in the Yellow Pages here.
Queen of Procrasti Nation

Genres: speculative fiction under main pen name.

Online inconsequential

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 03:29:19 PM »
You can email me if you like.

plumstonebookcovers AT gmail.com

Just send me what you have and what you're trying to match and I'll let you know if it's doable. =)

Edit: Just a heads up that I will be away from my computer for a few hours, but I'll try and get back to you tonight.

Email sent! Thanks!

Most cover designers would probably do it for a small fee, if it truly is just a matter of a few adjustments (filters, color change, simple stuff). There are loads of them in the Yellow Pages here.

I did peek at the yellow pages, but was hoping for recs, and maybe testimonials/endorsements. :)