Author Topic: I was so busy with tax season  (Read 585 times)  

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Let's go NATS
    • View Profile
Re: I was so busy with tax season
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2017, 03:57:22 AM »
You're so mean! ;D  I take it from "that" and "that" and "that", we don't have to worry this is the last book?

I see Ann has a comment on her review that we aren't the only ones encountering the paragraph formatting problem.  I imagine the more people that comment and report the faster they will be to do something about it.

I'm going to be pretty tied up the early part of this week . . but if it's still bad when I get my time back, I'm going to email the publisher at the address Linda posted.

I'm also tempted to post my review -- such as it is -- on GoodReads, for more visibility. Again, when the problem is fixed, I will absolutely change the rating and review! So far I've made a comment as part of a 'progress update' but that's all.

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Oasis
Hermoine (Fire HD8)
Hogwarts (KDX)
Ed's (Basic)
S7Edge (KApp for Android)
Galaxy (KApp for Android)
(Make your own reading bar) | Ann Von Hagel | Arlington, VA | kboards  MODERATOR

Offline Linjeakel

• United Kingdom
  • Erm .....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2017, 07:20:57 AM »
You're so mean! ;D  I take it from "that" and "that" and "that", we don't have to worry this is the last book?

In keeping with the previous books in the series, some situations have a conclusion, others don't. It certainly didn't strike me as a series ending book. In any case, I'd like to think that the author would say if it was.

For now, I'm firmly of the belief that St. Mary's will be back to cause more chaos in the future. Er, past. Er ... you know what I mean.  ;D
"A person who publishes books, willfully appears before the populace with his pants down." Edna St. Vincent Millay

Member since 03/17/2010 | (make your own reading bar) |
My Kindles: Kindle Voyage  | Kindle Paperwhite  |  Fire HD 10  | Kindle DX  | Kindle Touch

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Let's go NATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2017, 04:04:08 AM »
I just checked it again this morning: Look Inside is still wonky but I purchased to be sure -- same problem, so I returned it.

I've just sent an email to the address Linda provided. May tweet at jodi as well if I dont' hear anything from them in a day or two.

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Oasis
Hermoine (Fire HD8)
Hogwarts (KDX)
Ed's (Basic)
S7Edge (KApp for Android)
Galaxy (KApp for Android)
(Make your own reading bar) | Ann Von Hagel | Arlington, VA | kboards  MODERATOR