Why not Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial?
KB Featured
TBD
by TBD

$0.00
Kindle Edition published 2016-01-12
Bestseller ranking: 757432

Product Description
With the odd disappearance of her parents, Gussie Gibson has lived her entire life with her granny on a peaceful pecan orchard, owned by the meanest man in all of Georgia—Mr. J.P. Combs. Granny teaches Gussie many valuable life lessons as a black woman growing up in the still-segregated south. Mr. Combs is an evil underhanded banker who takes liberties beyond his privilege. When Granny dies, Combs informs Gussie she owes him back rent—but he wants much more than money for payment—and more than Gussie can live with.
After defending herself against his sexual advances, Gussie flees to escape certain vigilante justice when she meets a charming, handsome stranger, Sam Johnson, who is just returning from World War II.
Gussie and Sam’s friendship is short-lived when Mr. Combs hunts her down and drags her back to Green Ridge, driven by his craving for revenge and a grudge too deep to comprehend. Gussie fights to return to Sam and his lo...

Author Topic: CLOSE OUT SALE $5 - Nova Book Covers - premade covers  (Read 518 times)  

Offline Cheyanne

• View Profile
CLOSE OUT SALE $5 - Nova Book Covers - premade covers
« on: April 21, 2017, 09:22:41 AM »
EDIT:
turns out I really don't have the time to dedicate to making and listing book covers, so I've discounted every premade in my shop to $5! Once they're sold out, I'll be shutting down. Get them while you can!

Hi everyone! In an effort to combat declining book sales, I've opened an Etsy shop to sell premade book covers. I've been making them for friends (and myself) for a while now, and finally decided to earn extra money from it.

Most covers are YA/Romance themed, but I plan to branch out into more genres soon.

Ebook covers are priced $10-15 and the paperback add-on option is $20.

Find my Etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NovaBookCovers

Examples of my work:

« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 10:31:28 AM by Cheyanne »