Kindle Forum banner

royalty payment for kdp paperbacks

488 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Doglover 
#1 ·
Last month I got the royalties for the January paperback sales ahead of the e-book version, together with a remittance advice. This month, although I have sold more paperbacks in February, nothing. Is there a definitive date for royalty payments for kdp print versions?

#2 ·
Two days ago I got remittance notification from CreateSpace saying my March royalties will be electronically deposited (US bank) within 5 days after April 29. I wonder if KDP print does the same on a regular basis? Or is that something they're working on? I realize it's two different orgs with different policies, but consistency is as important to me as it is to you.

#3 ·
Dan Phalen said:
Two days ago I got remittance notification from CreateSpace saying my March royalties will be electronically deposited (US bank) within 5 days after April 29. I wonder if KDP print does the same on a regular basis? Or is that something they're working on? I realize it's two different orgs with different policies, but consistency is as important to me as it is to you.
No. Last month was the first I had payments for kdp paperbacks and I got a remittance advice about 22nd and payment next day. I thought that was odd at the time, but for this month I've had nothing. When I used CS they sent the remittance and paid out the same as the kdp. I hope they haven't lost me, because I sold a lot of paperbacks in February.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.