Kindle Forum banner

532 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Used To Be BH 
#1 ·
#2 ·
If you are looking at the amazon.com site from another country, it often shows a different figure to what is seen in the US (which should be showing what you entered). This may be due to delivery charges, taxes and exchange rates.
For instance, my book Liberty is showing currently as $3.83 when I look at it from the UK. It should be $3.99. I'd be interested to see what it shows at in the US.

#3 ·
LMareeApps said:
I'm just wondering if there's an obvious reason why Amazon changes the price of listings by 3 or 4 cents sometimes. I have my book set at $4.99, but this morning it changed to $4.96. I've also seen other books at $2.99 change to $3.03. I could understand if I was putting in Australian dollars etc and they were price-matching due to a slight exchange rate change, but the only price I've entered is the US$ amount - I leave the currency conversion to Amazon to sort out. I'm just curious what causes it.
I've never seen that with an ebook price, but in the last few weeks, I've seen paperback prices fluctuate by a few pennies. I know Amazon sometimes marks down the paperbacks, but in this case, the price isn't shown as reduced. Yet when I check my info in CS, it still shows the same price I set.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.