Kindle Forum banner

Surviving a Shoot-out in a Car!

547 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  SirNobody 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I see this all the time in the tv news here in Brazil from CCTV footage or dash cams. Some are shoot outs, but usually they aren't. You see  thugs walking towards a car pointing a gun/s for the driver to stop so they can rob them. It's a tough one to call when you're looking down the barrel of a gun, most stop, but he's right, usually if the car accellorates, the thugs dives out of the way, but if they get a shot off first, you're toast. Got to say though, most victims of assasins don't stand a chance. They usually move in on a parked car with the victim inside and rarely fail.

The ones I like are where they try to stop and rob armed off duty police. If the victim is parked and the thug announces an assault, you see them grab their gun from the doorwell and dispatch them right away without bothering to wind down the window.

Good article. I've aways used the engine block in scenes, never thought about the rear axle and wheels

#3 ·
Decon said:
Good article. I've aways used the engine block in scenes, never thought about the rear axle and wheels
That's why I posted this. It isn't my blog - but I follow it and she always has some really cool articles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.