by M. R. Mathias

$ 3.99
Kindle Edition published 2017-07-09
Bestseller ranking: 7257

Product Description
Taerak's Void
(Book One of Fantastica)
A new series by multiple award winning author, M. R. Mathias

After finding a strange medallion and some maps with markings that no one in his village can understand, Braxton Bray decides to take it all to the Hall of Scholars in the kingdom's capital. But greed is everywhere. Braxton and a tough young female caravan guard named Nixy are forced to run for their lives, for someone else wants what Braxton found and is willing to go to great lengths to take it from him.

With a hefty, kingdom wide, bounty on their heads, not even the great wizards of the Sorcerious can help them. Left with nothing but each other, Braxton and Nixy have no choice but to get on a ship and go on an adventure that will take them places they would have otherwise never imagined. Elves, dwarves, giant gothicans, and trolls, treacherous forests on distant shores, love, death, terror, and magic all await...

Author Topic: Stubborn zombie books on Android Kindle App  (Read 816 times)  

Online AnnaB

• View Profile
Stubborn zombie books on Android Kindle App
« on: May 05, 2017, 09:15:48 AM »
I have the exact same three books that keep re-downloading on the tablet every time the App recovers new content.

They were originally obtained through Amazon, read then discarded from the main Amazon account yonks ago when I decided I wouldn't be re-reading them. The device has been sync'ed many times since.
Other ebooks I likewise discarded and no longer own have remained properly deleted.
Other ebooks I still own but do not currently wish to have downloaded on this tablet stay off it as they should.

But something like 2-3 months ago those three books have begun creeping back all the time even though I keep deleting them (from the device, of course I can't delete them from the main Amazon account since I already did, and it does not technically own them any more).
I also sometime use the desktop Kindle App, which does not seem to suffer from this problem.

So, anyone has an idea what's going on and how I can get rid of them for good >:(
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 09:26:18 AM by AnnaB »

Online AnnaB

• View Profile
Re: Stubborn zombie books on Android Kindle App
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 12:02:29 PM »
Seems it was patched or something.

This kept happening for a little while then just stopped some time ago with no particular action taken on my side.

Offline The Hooded Claw

• Oklahoma
  • Card-carrying melodrama villain
    • View Profile
    • All about me....<hee hee>
Re: Stubborn zombie books on Android Kindle App
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 09:32:43 PM »
Weird occurrence! Glad it fixed itself. I wouldn't want to face the terror of the zombie books!!! :)

(Make your own reading bar)
"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."  - Albert Einstein