Why not Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial?

Author Topic: Introducing the Indie Crime Scene  (Read 6676 times)  

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
Re: Introducing the Indie Crime Scene
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2017, 08:10:00 PM »
It's time again for the weekly link round-up at the Indie Crime Scene, this week with Alias Grace, Snatch, Blade Runner 2049, The Deuce, the Ngaio Marsh Awards, the Noireland festival and much more.

We are actively looking for submissions, so if you have a new crime, mystery or thriller release you'd like to have featured or if you would like to do an interview or submit a guest post, let us know.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2017, 08:02:14 PM »
Today's featured new release at the Indie Crime Scene is Rose City Free Fall, the first in the Dent Miller series of hardboiled crime thrillers by DL Barbur.

We are actively looking for submissions, so if you have a new crime, mystery or thriller release you'd like to have featured or if you would like to do an interview or submit a guest post, let us know.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2017, 10:05:36 PM »
Today's featured new release at the Indie Crime Scene is Dangerous Women, a collection of short crime fiction by Robb T. White.

By the way, I have been having issues with my spam filter eating legitimate e-mails of late, so if you tried to contact me and didn't get a reply after a couple of days, please try again or send me a DM.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #103 on: November 10, 2017, 04:58:29 PM »
It's time again for the weekly link round-up at the Indie Crime Scene, this week with Alias Grace, Murder on the Orient Express, the timeless appeal of Agatha Christie, tributes to Karin Dor and John Hillerman and much more.

I'm still having issues with my spam filter eating legitimate e-mails of late, so if you tried to contact me and didn't get a reply after a couple of days, please try again or send me a DM.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2017, 08:43:52 PM »
Today's featured new release at the Indie Crime Scene is A Mind Reader's Christmas, a holiday mystery in the Eric Beckman series by Al Macy.

I'm still having issues with my spam filter eating legitimate e-mails of late, so if you tried to contact me and didn't get a reply after a couple of days, please try again or send me a DM.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #105 on: November 15, 2017, 06:55:44 PM »

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2017, 09:36:58 PM »

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #107 on: November 27, 2017, 07:48:29 PM »
Today's featured new release at the Indie Crime Scene is the complete boxed set of the Vigilante Angels Trilogy by Billy DeCarlo, so check it out.

Do you want your mystery, crime novel or thriller featured at the Indie Crime Scene? We are looking forward to your submissions.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2017, 08:22:44 PM »
It's time again for our monthly round-up of new indie crime fiction, mystery and thriller releases at the Indie Crime Scene.

Do you want your mystery, crime novel or thriller featured at the Indie Crime Scene? We are looking forward to your submissions.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert

Offline MattGodbey

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2017, 12:27:20 PM »
Just wanted to thank you for The Indie Crime Scene. Its one of the few newsletters I have not unsubscribed to after a certain time, and I always look forward to in my inbox. Well done!

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2017, 08:52:29 PM »
Glad you're enjoying the Indie Crime Scene, Matt.  :)

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2017, 09:46:52 PM »
Today at the Indie Crime Scene, we have an interview with Billy DeCarlo, author of the Vigilante Angels Trilogy, so check it out.

Do you want your mystery, crime novel or thriller featured at the Indie Crime Scene or would you like to be interviewed or submit a guest post? We are looking forward to your submissions.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #113 on: December 06, 2017, 08:18:36 PM »
Today's featured new release at the Indie Crime Scene is Little Lies, a new Alex Mercer thriller by KB's own Stacy Claflin.

Do you want your mystery, crime novel or thriller featured at the Indie Crime Scene or would you like to be interviewed or submit a guest post? We are looking forward to your submissions.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #114 on: December 08, 2017, 07:57:19 PM »
It's time again for the weekly link round-up at the Indie Crime Scene, this week with the best crime novels and dramas of 2017, The Punisher, Peaky Blinders, Longmire, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., I Remember You, I, Tonya and much more.