Need a new Case? Save $30 with code SPARKLE30 + Free Shipping at Case-Mate.com! Offer ends 12/15.

Author Topic: Introducing the Indie Crime Scene  (Read 6660 times)  

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
Re: Introducing the Indie Crime Scene
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2017, 09:09:10 PM »
Today's featured new release at the Indie Crime Scene is The Rushing Noise of Death: A Detective Flagg Mystery by Gretchen Jobe Mullen and Phyllis Jobe.

We are actively looking for submissions, so if you have a new release you'd like to have featured or if you would like to do an interview or submit a guest post, let us know.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2017, 05:15:22 PM »
It's time again for the weekly link round-up at the Indie Crime Scene, this week with Wind River, Atomic Blonde and much more.

We are actively looking for submissions, so if you have a new release you'd like to have featured or if you would like to do an interview or submit a guest post, let us know.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2017, 08:07:46 PM »
There was no link round-up last week, because I was away at WorldCon in Helsinki. But now I'm back and there is a new link round-up, too, at the Indie Crime Scene.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2017, 08:41:59 PM »
It's time again for the weekly link round-up at the Indie Crime Scene, this week with Val McDermid, The Defenders, The Prisoner at fifty, Vera and much more.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2017, 09:44:06 PM »
It's the last day of the month and therefore time for round-up of new crime, thriller and mystery releases at the Indie Crime Scene.

We are actively looking for submissions, so if you have a new crime, mystery or thriller release you'd like to have featured or if you would like to do an interview or submit a guest post, let us know.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2017, 07:24:43 PM »
It's time again for the weekly link round-up at the Indie Crime Scene, this week with Strike - The Cuckoo's Calling, The Defenders, the Silver Falchion Awards and much more.

We are actively looking for submissions, so if you have a new crime, mystery or thriller release you'd like to have featured or if you would like to do an interview or submit a guest post, let us know.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2017, 05:36:22 PM »
Today's featured new release at the Indie Crime Scene is Mister Miracle, a suspense thriller set in Thailand, by Carey Lewis.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2017, 04:57:52 PM »
It's time again for our weekly round-up of interesting links about crime fiction from around the web at the Indie Crime Scene, this week with Lynda La Plante, Bloody Scotland, Secrets in Death and much more.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2017, 10:14:18 PM »
Today's featured new release at the Indie Crime Scene is O Negative, a gritty dystopian thriller by Paul Curtin.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2017, 10:24:04 PM »
Today's featured new release at the Indie Crime Scene is From the Ocean to the Stream, book 2 in the Alaskan Adventures series by J.D. Weston.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2017, 09:29:59 PM »
It's time again for the weekly link round-up at the Indie Crime Scene, this week with Ann Cleeves, Bloody Scotland, Noirwich and much more.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2017, 09:18:19 PM »
Today's featured new release at the Indie Crime Scene is The Milk Truck Gang, the latest story in the pulpy Silencer series by Cora Buhlert - yes, that's me.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2017, 09:33:27 PM »
Today at the Indie Crime Scene, we have a great interview with Thomas Pluck, author of Bad Boy Boogie.

Offline JRTomlin

• View Profile
    • J. R. Tomlin on Writing and More
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2017, 10:02:43 PM »
I'll definitely post when I get a new mystery out which I plan will be before the end of the year. :)

Saor Alba
J. R. Tomlin | J. R. Tomlin | Writing and More

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2017, 08:03:31 PM »
Sure, send me the info when your next mystery comes out.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2017, 07:42:02 PM »
It's time again for the weekly link round-up at the Indie Crime Scene, this week with classic mystery fiction, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, Pulpfest 2017, tributes to Harry Dean Stanton and much more.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2017, 10:39:09 PM »
Yesterday, I posted the weekly link round-up at the Indie Crime Scene, this week with The Deuce, Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries and much more.

Today, I posted the monthly round-up of new indie mystery, crime fiction and thriller releases at the Indie Crime Scene.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2017, 08:19:42 PM »
It's time again for the weekly link round-up at the Indie Crime Scene, this week with Blade Runner 2049, The Deuce, Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries and much more.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2017, 12:13:06 AM »
It's time again for the weekly link round-up at the Indie Crime scene, this week with Blade Runner 2049, Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams, The Deuce and much more.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2017, 10:32:02 PM »
It's time again for the weekly link round-up at the Indie Crime Scene, this week with Blade Runner 2049, Mindhunter, The Snowman, The Deuce, Bouchercon, Mata Hari and much more.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 08:17:13 PM by CoraBuhlert »

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2017, 08:20:31 PM »
And once more, it's time for the weekly link round-up at the Indie Crime Scene, this week with Brawl in Cell Block 99, Blade Runner 2049, Mindhunter, The Deuce, the CWA Dagger Awards and much more.

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2017, 08:07:20 PM »
It's the last day of the month and therefore time for the new release round-up for October at the Indie Crime Scene.

Offline DLBarbur

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 02, 2017, 08:26:43 PM »
Hi Cora,

I've tried to email you twice at the email address on the submissions page, but it's bouncing back. Is there another way I can contact you?

Regards,

David

Offline CoraBuhlert

• Bremen, Germany
    • View Profile
    • Cora Buhlert
« Reply #98 on: November 02, 2017, 09:24:25 PM »
Hi D.L.,

no idea what's wrong, but I'll look into it. Could you DM me here at KBoards, so I can give you an alternative e-mail address?

Offline DLBarbur

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2017, 09:35:17 PM »
Hi D.L.,

no idea what's wrong, but I'll look into it. Could you DM me here at KBoards, so I can give you an alternative e-mail address?

Thank you for that prompt response.  I sent you a PM.