KB Featured Book
Stone and Silt
by Harvey Chute

$2.99
Kindle Edition published 2013-08-14
Bestseller ranking: 713665

Product Description
Big Al's Books & Pals 2014 Readers' Choice Awards: Young Adult Nominee

A ruthless murder and a stolen shipment of gold.

At school, sixteen-year-old Nikaia Wales endures the taunts of bullies who call her a “half-breed.” At home, she worries about how her family will react if she reveals her growing feelings for the quiet boy next door.

Those are soon the least of her troubles. Nikaia discovers a hidden cache of gold, and when police find a corpse nearby, her father becomes a suspect. Worse, Elias Doyle is circling, hungry to avenge his brother’s death.

Nikaia desperately searches for clues to save her father. In her quest to find the killer, she learns about the power of family, friendship, and young love....

Author Topic: KU Pricing gone?  (Read 482 times)  

Offline LMareeApps

• Australia
    • View Profile
    • L Maree Apps - Contemporary Erotic Romance... not your nana's bedtime stories...
KU Pricing gone?
« on: June 24, 2017, 06:37:39 PM »
I just noticed the $0.00 in Kindle Unlimited pricing info has gone from my .com book listing.  It's still appearing on all the other marketplaces though.  Is this a glitch? A change? Is it just because I don't have a US KU subscription?

L Maree Apps | website | facebook | twitter | wattpad | newsletter

Offline ParkerAvrile

• View Profile
    • Parker Avrile's Steamy Gay ROmance
Re: KU Pricing gone?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 06:56:35 PM »
It's still there. Don't know why you can't see it but you're fine. I'm in the US & just looked at your link on Amazon US. It may be you can't see it if you're out of the US. I've had an issue for months where I can't see the proper pricing on the UK store  because I haven't been there for a while & evidently they somehow figured that out.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 06:58:27 PM by ParkerAvrile »
Visit my website for free reads & giveaways for lovers of steamy m/m romance https://parkeravrile.wordpress.com/blog/

Offline LMareeApps

• Australia
    • View Profile
    • L Maree Apps - Contemporary Erotic Romance... not your nana's bedtime stories...
Re: KU Pricing gone?
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 07:01:15 PM »
It's still there. Don't know why you can't see it but you're fine. I'm in the US & just looked at your link on Amazon US. It may be you can't see it if you're out of the US. I've had an issue for months where I can't see the proper pricing on the UK store  because I haven't been there for a while & evidently they somehow figured that out.

Thanks for checking!  The KU pricing only disappeared sometime in the last 12 hours. But I'm not seeing it on anyone's books in .com anymore, so it might be a geographic thing.  Though weird I can still see it on every other store  ???  As long as others can still see the KU listing I'm happy  :D

L Maree Apps | website | facebook | twitter | wattpad | newsletter