by M. R. Mathias

$ 3.99
Kindle Edition published 2017-07-09
Bestseller ranking: 7762

Product Description
Taerak's Void
(Book One of Fantastica)
A new series by multiple award winning author, M. R. Mathias

After finding a strange medallion and some maps with markings that no one in his village can understand, Braxton Bray decides to take it all to the Hall of Scholars in the kingdom's capital. But greed is everywhere. Braxton and a tough young female caravan guard named Nixy are forced to run for their lives, for someone else wants what Braxton found and is willing to go to great lengths to take it from him.

With a hefty, kingdom wide, bounty on their heads, not even the great wizards of the Sorcerious can help them. Left with nothing but each other, Braxton and Nixy have no choice but to get on a ship and go on an adventure that will take them places they would have otherwise never imagined. Elves, dwarves, giant gothicans, and trolls, treacherous forests on distant shores, love, death, terror, and magic all await...

Author Topic: New author in the block  (Read 163 times)  

Offline Fizpok

• View Profile
New author in the block
« on: May 18, 2017, 11:03:15 AM »
Greetings everyone.
My name is Steve (Stepan actually, but I found the hard way that a native English speaker will never pronounce it right, neither when bribed, nor when tortured  :) So may it be Steve).
To say I am glad that I found KB would be an understatement. It is like a book loving religion, I would never believe such a nice place can exist in the real world.
I have few books on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001I71BSY), a home page (http://svartanov.com) with some freebies and a blog (https://svartanov.blogspot.com). Please be nice and leave (positive) reviews and/or likes in Social Networks :)

Speaking of the blog: I wanted, for a long time, to run a comprehensive self-publishing experiment. Well, I have started it exactly one month ago, and keep documenting everything in my blog. The idea is to do at least something, every day. Maybe you'll find it interesting. I discovered to my surprise, that if indeed, at least something is done daily, a lot can be achieved in a month.

Good luck to all of you and long live to Amazon.

I believe that self-publishing works better than an obsolete "traditional" approach. Simply because you do it for yourself and you will not cut corners, screw nails and hammer screws.
In my blog, a "sample self-publishing project" is being documented as I do it: please visit.
A little boy got lost in a library and was raised by the books...
Stepan Vartanov | blog | site | page on Amazon

Offline Louise Bourgeois

• View Profile
    • The Wild and Wonderful World of Louise Bourgeois
Re: New author in the block
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 12:40:53 PM »
Hi, there Steve! You earned one big cookie for the orangutan. :D

Offline Imogen Rose

• View Profile
    • Imogen Rose
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 12:59:45 PM »
Welcome to Kboards!

Imogen

Offline Free Range Editor

• Florida
    • View Profile
    • Free Range Editorial
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 12:33:57 PM »
Hello Stepan,

Welcome to the KBoards, home of the friendliest and most knowledgeable indie writers and editors on the Internet.  Make yourself at home and ask anything. You'll get thoughtful, useful answers.

Here's wishing you success with your writing.

Julie

The Independent Editor for the Independent Author
Free Range Editorial | Facebook