KB Featured Book
Bloody Sunrise
by Gregg Bell

$0.99
Kindle Edition published 2017-06-06
Bestseller ranking: 4595

Product Description

Denny O'Callaghan is afraid to open his eyes.

He'd been out drinking last night with the guys, and his head throbs, his arms hurt, and he can't remember what he's done.

He opens his eyes. Blood. On his sheets. His pillowcase.

Then he gets a call: his ex-wife was murdered last night.

He desperately tries to piece together what happened. But he can't explain how he got the scratches on his arms, the police want to know about the domestic violence report his ex filed against him, and his buddies say he was raging against her last night before he stormed off on his own.

Right about the time she was murdered.

Take advantage of this introductory low price!

What readers are saying about Bloody Sunrise:

'My involvement was total...I read this book straight through twice.' suziqnb

'Great thr...

Author Topic: Can one password protect a collection  (Read 151 times)  

Offline cko1xxxx

• View Profile
Can one password protect a collection
« on: June 19, 2017, 06:25:53 AM »
I have both a laptop Pc and a Kindle Oasis.  I can create PDF files on my laptop associated with my business and password protect them and I can transfer those PDFs to my Oasis but I can't password protect the PDFs on the Oasis.  I don't like carrying my laptop everywhere and I need the PDF files' information so it is easier to access them on my Oasis rather than my laptop.  I have sometimes copied my PDFs from my laptop to a collection on my Oasis.  Is there any way to password protect a collection on the Oasis?

Offline Linjeakel

• United Kingdom
  • Erm .....
    • View Profile
Re: Can one password protect a collection
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 07:56:30 AM »
I don't believe you can protect just one individual collection. You would have to use the 'device passcode' under 'device options' in the settings to protect the whole device.
"A person who publishes books, willfully appears before the populace with his pants down." Edna St. Vincent Millay

Member since 03/17/2010 | (make your own reading bar) |
My Kindles: Kindle Voyage  | Kindle Paperwhite  |  Fire HD 10  | Kindle DX  | Kindle Touch