by M. R. Mathias

$ 3.99
Kindle Edition published 2017-07-09
Bestseller ranking: 7762

Product Description
Taerak's Void
(Book One of Fantastica)
A new series by multiple award winning author, M. R. Mathias

After finding a strange medallion and some maps with markings that no one in his village can understand, Braxton Bray decides to take it all to the Hall of Scholars in the kingdom's capital. But greed is everywhere. Braxton and a tough young female caravan guard named Nixy are forced to run for their lives, for someone else wants what Braxton found and is willing to go to great lengths to take it from him.

With a hefty, kingdom wide, bounty on their heads, not even the great wizards of the Sorcerious can help them. Left with nothing but each other, Braxton and Nixy have no choice but to get on a ship and go on an adventure that will take them places they would have otherwise never imagined. Elves, dwarves, giant gothicans, and trolls, treacherous forests on distant shores, love, death, terror, and magic all await...

Author Topic: Amazon's China site for books  (Read 1721 times)  

Offline Philip Gibson

• Laos (Moved from Yorkshire)
  • Philip and Cookie the Dog
    • View Profile
    • Hashtag Histories
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 03:16:03 AM by Philip Gibson »

What if there had been social media during important historical events?
Philip Gibson | Hashtag Histories | Word By Word Graded Readers for Children

Offline notjohn

• View Profile
    • Notjohn's Self-Publishing Guide
Re: Amazon's China site for books
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 03:18:21 AM »
The Party doesn't permit self-published ebooks. They're too hard to police.

Print editions generally make their way onto the CN store through third-party marketers.
Notjohn's Guide to E-Book & Print Formatting: http://viewbook.at/notjohn

The blog: http://notjohnkdp.blogspot.com

Offline Philip Gibson

• View Profile
    • Hashtag Histories
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 03:20:36 AM »
I've just seen one of my books on the site.

https://www.amazon.cn/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_zh_CN=%E4%BA%9A%E9%A9%AC%E9%80%8A%E7%BD%91%E7%AB%99&url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=When+men+walked+on+the+moon&rh=n%3A658390051%2Ck%3AWhen+men+walked+on+the+moon

Seems some of my books are there. Some are not. Either way, there's no amazon.cn report option in the dropdown menu on my dashboard.

Pretty confusing.

Philip

Online Mark Gardner

• Arizona, USA
    • View Profile
    • Article 94
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 05:20:01 AM »
It looks like my english-language versions are on there, but not my non-english versions including the Chinese-language versions! The pricing looks odd, but I doubt I'd even get a royalty even if a unit sold in China.

Offline Jan Hurst-Nicholson

• Durban, South Africa
  • Don't let your emotions overpower your intellect
    • View Profile
    • www.just4kix.jimdo.com
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 05:36:31 AM »
Most of my books are on Amazon China in English. I have one for sale that has been translated into Chinese https://www.amazon.cn/有趣的比赛-左撇子的灵感启发故事-简-赫斯特-尼克尔森/dp/B071DNV6Y9 (no sales as yet). And I have four more children's books that have been translated and are now in transcoding in preparation for sale.

I have no idea what happens if someone buys the English version  ::).

Fiction, family saga, humour, short stories, teen, children's
Jan Hurst-Nicholson | author website

Online Herefortheride

• Chengdu
  • Loving every minute
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 06:05:32 AM »
Weird...does anyone know how that works? I live in China but I never had the option of Amazon China.
Blood Cauldron (DoH book 3): 40%
H.C. Harrington

Offline Gertie Kindle 'a/k/a Margaret Lake'

• Florida
  • Remembering Jeff and Harvey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 06:18:02 AM »
Looks like a dozen of my books are there. They are marked "prime" so they are probably the print books, but there is no "look inside" or any other indication they are paperbacks.

I would imagine (hope) we'd get paid under .com but there's no way to be sure.

Please visit my website to browse my virtual bookshelf.
Margaret Lake | website | twitter | youtube | facebook

Online Acheknia

• UK
    • View Profile
    • Books by A. Woodley
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 06:40:10 AM »
I only realized today that Amazon has a China site featuring books.

I can't see my books on there though.  How does one get one's books on this site?

Philip

Hi, thanks for this info, I've just found my Murder Melange (with Look Inside).
It appears to be just the paperback though.

I didn't do anything to get it there other than use Expanded Distribution in Createspace but my others that I did in the same way, don't seem to be there, or at least, I couldn't find them. :)

• Durban, South Africa
    • View Profile
    • www.just4kix.jimdo.com
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2017, 06:43:24 AM »
Yay  :). The Race in Chinese has finally shown a ranking on the product page.  https://www.amazon.cn/dp/B071DNV6Y9 I assume that means there has been a sale (I doubt if they have KU). But as I'm not the publisher there is no dashboard to check  ::). I will have to wait until my account with the publisher shows an amount above 0.0 RMB  :D

Offline Joseph J Bailey

• View Profile
    • Joseph J. Bailey - Author
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2017, 08:11:41 AM »
Very nice find! We've broken into the Chinese market!

It looks like quite a few of my books are there as well. The search results are not exactly straightforward though. Some titles are associated with my author name while others come up when searched by title.

Joseph J. Bailey | Website | Facebook | Goodreads

Offline notjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2017, 08:32:54 AM »
Yay  :). The Race in Chinese has finally shown a ranking on the product page.  https://www.amazon.cn/dp/B071DNV6Y9 I assume that means there has been a sale (I doubt if they have KU). But as I'm not the publisher there is no dashboard to check  ::). I will have to wait until my account with the publisher shows an amount above 0.0 RMB  :D

That's promising! Of course it may be like the KDP itself, running a CN bot to make sure you're not subverting the Party.

Oops, no, I see that it is commercially published, by a company in Hangzhou. So it's not a KDP item.

The selection of print editions that make it to the CN store does indeed seem arbitrary, which is why I suspect they're third-party offerings. I see out-of-print books as well as current CreateSpace titles, but not the one book I would expect to sell best in the Chinese market. It is however now being issued in translation, so I expect -- hope! -- that will change soon.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 08:41:33 AM by notjohn »

Offline Bill Hiatt

• California
    • View Profile
    • Bill Hiatt's Author Website
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2017, 08:54:39 AM »
My first two paperbacks are there. I see no evidence of third party reseller involvement, but maybe that wouldn't show.

There are Look Insides, but no editorial reviews or author bio (both of which get set up through Author Central, so that makes sense).

It looks to me as if Kindle deployment is in progress. It's clear Kindles are for sale on the site and that there are Kindle apps for download. More interesting, though, is that there is a "Tell the publisher you'd like to see this book on Kindle" button. Even more interesting, some of the titles in the related books section have Kindle Unlimited banners above them. I visited one of the pages, and the book is definitely free through Kindle Unlimited.

Given the levels of censorship, I'm sure it will be a slow process, but I have the feeling that eventually, there will be some kind of KDP presence in China.

Tickling the imagination one book at a time
Bill Hiatt | fiction website | education website | Facebook author page | Twitter

Offline notjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2017, 08:21:18 AM »
I see eight of my paperbacks up there, including three that are out of print. No ebooks at all.

Can you point to a KDP book? I can't find any.

• Durban, South Africa
    • View Profile
    • www.just4kix.jimdo.com
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2017, 08:52:35 AM »
I see eight of my paperbacks up there, including three that are out of print. No ebooks at all.

Can you point to a KDP book? I can't find any.

My books are the paperback versions, except for the one that has been translated into Chinese and is for sale as a Kindle

Offline AlexaKang

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2017, 09:20:50 AM »
As someone who knows the China market, can I just advise that you all don't worry about the Azon CH store? Really. It's a waste of time. Amazon is hardly known or used by any Chinese consumers except US expats, and even then, only in limited circumstances. Amazon is nothing in the China market. Quit worrying and go write another book.

Even if you have your book translated to Chinese, the Amazon platform will do nothing for you. And you're unlikely to make the useful platforms work for you either.  I hate to say it, but if you think it's hard in our English self-pub platform, it will be 1000xs harder for we foreign writers to even get a foothold in that market right now. You can take this to the bank.

Offline notjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2017, 09:25:15 AM »
My books are the paperback versions, except for the one that has been translated into Chinese and is for sale as a Kindle

Right, but not from the KDP.

Offline PaulLev

• New York City
  • I was here three months from now.
    • View Profile
    • Paul Levinson's Infinite Regress
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2017, 09:56:52 AM »
I'm like Philip, Mark, etc - some but not all of my books are up there.  As for Alexa's point, that may be true, but any new market is good news, and given the size of China, and its rapid evolution, a new market there is very good news, if only potentially.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 01:38:01 PM by PaulLev »

• Durban, South Africa
    • View Profile
    • www.just4kix.jimdo.com
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2017, 11:15:36 AM »
As someone who knows the China market, can I just advise that you all don't worry about the Azon CH store? Really. It's a waste of time. Amazon is hardly known or used by any Chinese consumers except US expats, and even then, only in limited circumstances. Amazon is nothing in the China market. Quit worrying and go write another book.

Even if you have your book translated to Chinese, the Amazon platform will do nothing for you. And you're unlikely to make the useful platforms work for you either.  I hate to say it, but if you think it's hard in our English self-pub platform, it will be 1000xs harder for we foreign writers to even get a foothold in that market right now. You can take this to the bank.

I read an interesting article in The Economist (Much red reading books) that said the number of children's titles in China has more than tripled since 2005 and that booksellers see a huge moneymaking opportunity. The stories however, should still have a moral to them and an educational value. Paddington Bear's blurb describes him as a model of 'thoughtfulness, modesty and self-discipline'.
I felt that my children's books might be suitable and have therefore had them translated into Chinese (simplified version). Another article in The Economist explains the complexities of the Chinese dialects ('Let not a billion tongues bloom' October 15th 2016) if anyone wants to Google it.

Offline Philip Gibson

• View Profile
    • Hashtag Histories
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2017, 07:01:15 AM »
Here is what CreateSpace said about their/my books appearing on the amazon.cn site.

Thank you for contacting us and it will be my pleasure to clear things up.

We do not currently distribute to Amazon.cn directly

Enrolling in Expanded distribution can allow your book to appear on Amazon.cn or on any of the other sites not directly supported through us at the moment. The availability of your books on these sites is at the discretion of retailers who purchase your books through the Expanded Distribution Channel.

These royalties for this particular book will appear in the Createspace report because it is for the paperback book. Expanded distribution royalties show on the report 30 days after the manufacture of a book.

If you'd like more information about enabling Expanded Distribution, please visit our Help page:

https://www.createspace.com/Products/Book/ExpandedDistribution.jsp

Please let us know if there is anything else with which we can help and I hope that you have a magnificent day!
I wish you every success with your books.

Philip
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 07:04:32 AM by Philip Gibson »

Offline Marian

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2017, 07:36:05 AM »

When my first novel was published years ago, someone offered to translate it into Chinese. My agent advised against it because copyright was not respected in China at the time. I doubt that much has changed. In China, everything from purses to shoes to books are reproduced without regard to copyright and/or patent (ask Coach or Michael Kors). A copy of one of your books could be purchased, reproduced and sold by some enterprising individual without your getting credit for more than the one sale.

Offline GeneDoucette

• View Profile
    • Gene Doucette's Blog
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2017, 07:56:00 AM »
when I did the pulldown option for "Kindle" (which was the only thing in the search in English) and search by my name, I saw some of my books. I assume they're the digital edition and not the print edition.

• Durban, South Africa
    • View Profile
    • www.just4kix.jimdo.com
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2017, 08:02:42 AM »
when I did the pulldown option for "Kindle" (which was the only thing in the search in English) and search by my name, I saw some of my books. I assume they're the digital edition and not the print edition.

I can only see your print versions as the publisher is CreateSpace and the price looks right for a paperback.

• Durban, South Africa
    • View Profile
    • www.just4kix.jimdo.com
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2017, 08:05:52 AM »
When my first novel was published years ago, someone offered to translate it into Chinese. My agent advised against it because copyright was not respected in China at the time. I doubt that much has changed. In China, everything from purses to shoes to books are reproduced without regard to copyright and/or patent (ask Coach or Michael Kors). A copy of one of your books could be purchased, reproduced and sold by some enterprising individual without your getting credit for more than the one sale.

My books are translated by a publisher and sold through them on Amazon and two other websites.
There are pirate sites everywhere with my books on them (and just about everyone else's books  ::) ), so I wouldn't worry about China and copyright.

Online Herefortheride

• Chengdu
  • Loving every minute
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2017, 08:55:28 AM »
I live in China. Almost no one here would ever use Amazon.

They have Taobao! And Alibaba! And Baidu books. Taobao is life over here. The Chinese government uses a lot of protectionist practices that give favor to their local companies. No google over here. People all use Baidu for a search engine. Uber had a huge headache and sold their entire platform to Didi. Taobao and Alibaba are in many ways copies of Amazon and Ebay.

Very few people read English books over here (obviously).

H.C. Harrington

Offline Marian

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2017, 09:04:03 AM »
My books are translated by a publisher and sold through them on Amazon and two other websites.
There are pirate sites everywhere with my books on them (and just about everyone else's books  ::) ), so I wouldn't worry about China and copyright.
Piracy is everywhere, but China is a different ball game. I would hesitate to trust any numbers regarding sales coming out of China.

Offline PaulLev

• New York City
  • I was here three months from now.
    • View Profile
    • Paul Levinson's Infinite Regress
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2017, 09:11:12 AM »

I agree with this completely.  Pirate sites are everywhere, including in China.  But that doesn't mean you can't make money through legitimate sales of translations of your books.  Eight of my books have been translated into Chinese and published there, and they've done just fine.  Here are some details on my translations, if anyone is interested.

• Durban, South Africa
    • View Profile
    • www.just4kix.jimdo.com
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2017, 11:27:39 AM »

They have Taobao! And Alibaba! And Baidu books. Taobao is life over here. The Chinese government uses a lot of protectionist practices that give favor to their local companies. No google over here. People all use Baidu for a search engine. Uber had a huge headache and sold their entire platform to Didi. Taobao and Alibaba are in many ways copies of Amazon and Ebay.

Is it possible to do a search of Baidu?
ETA: Found it - I think  ::)  https://yuedu.baidu.com/ebook/dd25700c30126edb6f1aff00bed5b9f3f90f723a
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 11:50:39 AM by Jan Hurst-Nicholson »

Offline notjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2017, 02:03:21 PM »

They have Taobao! And Alibaba! And Baidu books. Taobao is life over here.

Which is the best for checking print editions? I have book coming out in translation in a few weeks or months. (I just okayed the dust cover.)

Offline Mercedes Vox

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vox - Romance Provocateur
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2017, 02:30:39 PM »
My only book on Amazon's China site, ironically, is the (Createspace) print version of the dark romance novel KDP took down for reasons known only to them after the ebook had already been on sale for several months.

Mercedes Vox | Website | Twitter

Romance provocateur. Manic stealth author. Fearless gourmet. An epicurean anarchist relentlessly in pursuit of a foolproof cure for ennui. Committed (thrice).

Offline Ryn Shell

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2017, 07:12:25 PM »
 :D The Life and Art of Claude Monet came up when I searched for my name in the Amazon China store. Well, I'll take that as a compliment. I'm a huge fan of Claude Monet.

Great to see the market extending. There are more people who can read English in China than in the United States. :)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 07:15:07 PM by Ryn Shell »

Sixty years as a published author and fine artist, ignoring popular styles; creativity is timeless.
Ryn Shell | Ryn Shell, Artist-Author-Gray Nomad Travel Writer

Offline skywalker

• View Profile
    • Brain Science for a Better Life
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2017, 07:55:50 PM »
Neither can I find my book there...

Online Herefortheride

• Chengdu
  • Loving every minute
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2017, 11:29:09 PM »
:D The Life and Art of Claude Monet came up when I searched for my name in the Amazon China store. Well, I'll take that as a compliment. I'm a huge fan of Claude Monet.

Great to see the market extending. There are more people who can read English in China than in the United States. :)

Not really, no.

I work in education here. Even people who major in English at university can't read English novels. =  (

There are a lot of fake "facts" running around the internet.
H.C. Harrington

• Durban, South Africa
    • View Profile
    • www.just4kix.jimdo.com
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2017, 05:36:19 AM »
My second Chinese translation book Bheki and the Magic Light is now on sale on Amazon China and has at least one sale and one 5 star review by a verified purchaser  ;D. I don't know how many sales it has had as I can only see the ranking.

https://www.amazon.cn/dp/B073QHZ75K

Offline Ryn Shell

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2017, 08:52:23 AM »
Not really, no.

I work in education here. Even people who major in English at university can't read English novels. =  (

There are a lot of fake "facts" running around the internet.

Lot's of fake facts on the internet I agree.

Whatever the English literacy numbers are now in China, they will increase, due to China and Australia doing business dealings in English, and China being Australia's largest trading partner in both imports and exports.

Sixty years as a published author and fine artist, ignoring popular styles; creativity is timeless.

Online Herefortheride

• Chengdu
  • Loving every minute
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2017, 09:24:52 AM »
Lot's of fake facts on the internet I agree.

Whatever the English literacy numbers are now in China, they will increase, due to China and Australia doing business dealings in English, and China being Australia's largest trading partner in both imports and exports.

Australia doesn't account for a very high percentage of Chinese trade. They are only their 5-6th biggest trading partner. The average Chinese isn't going to all of a sudden start learning high level English because of the western nations. The English language system in China is similar to the system in Japan...which is to say BAD. In China English is compulsory from childhood but even after 10 plus years of daily study less than 1% could read at a middle-school level. And maybe a .01% of those learners could understand a high-level conversation.

China is also looking INWARD going forward NOT outward. The Belt and Road initiative is part of an overall theme of reemergence of China. They are going to be pushing for more Chinese language schools abroad. The average Chinese only studies English to pass the "gaokao" exam which is a make or break test for Chinese youth.

H.C. Harrington

Offline Ryn Shell

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2017, 09:58:36 AM »
I agree, Herefortheride, China is a major economy, if not the major economy and Australia is a small player by comparison. :-)

Offline notjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2017, 12:54:26 PM »
I spent some time in Kunming in 1986, and my impression was rather different -- that a surprising number of the people I met spoke English. (I don't know, of course, how well they READ it.) As a blue-eyed honky several inches taller than anyone else in the city, I was obviously a foreigner, though nobody could know what species of foreigner I was. A man selling tee-shirts asked me -- in English -- if I were Japanese. Little girls in a gated schoolyard clustered at the wrought-iron fence and chorused at me: Hello Hello Hello! I bowed and said Hello, whereupon they almost fainted away with excitement.

More recently, when I needed help translating Japanese histories of the Pacific War, I hired a young graduate student at the nearby state university. She proved to be Chinese. She was so fluent that the only way one could tell that she wasn't a native English speaker was the way she pronounced the short O, as in "wolf."

My daughter's room-mate in college was from Taiwan. Again, her English was as good or better than most of the American college freshman I have talked to. So I'm fairly optimistic about the market. Really, it ought to be as good as Japan's, where I do sell some books (all English language).

• Durban, South Africa
    • View Profile
    • www.just4kix.jimdo.com
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2017, 01:13:29 AM »
Got my first sales report for The Race, which is showing 67 RMB (not sure what that is  ::) ) from three separate websites. I can only guess at the actual sales numbers. Will have to ask if the publisher can provide them.
I rather like the voting for reviews on the one website, which instead of having 'helpful' and 'unhelpful' for up and down voting, translates to 'useful' and 'useless'. I think this would be more appropriate for some of the reviews posted on the Amazon sites  :D

Online Jeff Tanyard

• Georgia
  • Wait and hope.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2017, 01:24:34 AM »
Got my first sales report for The Race, which is showing 67 RMB (not sure what that is  ::) ) from three separate websites. I can only guess at the actual sales numbers. Will have to ask if the publisher can provide them.

RMB = Renminbi

Current exchange rate with the Rand:

Jeff Tanyard | Author Website

• Durban, South Africa
    • View Profile
    • www.just4kix.jimdo.com
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2017, 01:37:04 AM »
RMB = Renminbi

Current exchange rate with the Rand:

Thanks. I thought it was probably Yuan, but wondered why it was listed as RMB. Another bit of useful info gleaned from the KBoards  :)

Online Herefortheride

• Chengdu
  • Loving every minute
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2017, 01:54:52 AM »
Thanks. I thought it was probably Yuan, but wondered why it was listed as RMB. Another bit of useful info gleaned from the KBoards  :)

RMB is the currency. The yuan is a unit of the currency. Somewhat interchangable but in reality most similar to sterling and pound.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 01:58:11 AM by Herefortheride »
H.C. Harrington

• Durban, South Africa
    • View Profile
    • www.just4kix.jimdo.com
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2017, 02:18:56 AM »
RMB is the currency. The yuan is a unit of the currency. Somewhat interchangable but in reality most similar to sterling and pound.

Thanks. That makes sense.

• Durban, South Africa
    • View Profile
    • www.just4kix.jimdo.com
« Reply #42 on: Yesterday at 08:45:38 AM »

I asked about my sales on Amazon.cn and received this reply from the Fiberead project leader.

Yes you are quite right about multiple platforms, but Amazon is almost the biggest platform for paid e-books. From my observation of the sales data, it almost equals the total amount of the other platforms.

Did you ever get to speak to the Fiberead team?

Online Herefortheride

• Chengdu
  • Loving every minute
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Yesterday at 08:54:34 AM »
I asked about my sales on Amazon.cn and received this reply from the Fiberead project leader.

Yes you are quite right about multiple platforms, but Amazon is almost the biggest platform for paid e-books. From my observation of the sales data, it almost equals the total amount of the other platforms.

Did you ever get to speak to the Fiberead team?

I have been thinking about it. I just put out a new release and have been pretty busy but I know for a fact that Amazon.cn is a small-time player. There are multiple business articles that can be google searched discussing this and my own "boots on the ground" knowledge tells me that no one really has ever used Amazon (none of my chinese friends or co-workers).

Does fibreread not sell through the bigger book sites?

Could you tell me is there a place where they show their hot sellers? I've looked on their website of books and most of their displayed books are not that impressive. Many poorly done indie books. I'd like to get the translations done but I feel like there is something fishy going on.

Have you ever asked which books are their hot sellers?

H.C. Harrington

• Durban, South Africa
    • View Profile
    • www.just4kix.jimdo.com
« Reply #44 on: Yesterday at 10:27:31 AM »
I have been thinking about it. I just put out a new release and have been pretty busy but I know for a fact that Amazon.cn is a small-time player. There are multiple business articles that can be google searched discussing this and my own "boots on the ground" knowledge tells me that no one really has ever used Amazon (none of my chinese friends or co-workers).

Could you tell me is there a place where they show their hot sellers? I've looked on their website of books and most of their displayed books are not that impressive. Many poorly done indie books. I'd like to get the translations done but I feel like there is something fishy going on.

Have you ever asked which books are their hot sellers?

These are the other two sites my book is on at the moment. Apparently they are going to be doing some marketing soon.  My other books are still in transcoding.

https://yuedu.baidu.com/ebook/dd25700c30126edb6f1aff00bed5b9f3f90f723a

https://read.douban.com/ebook/33756828/

https://read.douban.com/ebook/36507043/

I haven't asked about hotsellers. The person I deal with is also freelance.

Online Mark Gardner

• Arizona, USA
    • View Profile
    • Article 94
« Reply #45 on: Yesterday at 10:31:40 AM »

My Chinese-language editions are available on baidu, douban, and Amazon.cn.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:40:44 AM by Mark Gardner »

• Durban, South Africa
    • View Profile
    • www.just4kix.jimdo.com
« Reply #46 on: Yesterday at 11:24:48 AM »
My Chinese-language editions are available on baidu, douban, and Amazon.cn.

My sales charge lists OverDrive, but this could be Douban.