Author Topic: (Spot suddenly open) Who wants to be interviewed on my podcast?  (Read 1396 times)  

Offline Dominique Mondesir

• View Profile
    • Dominique Mondesir
Jdcore,

PM me, when you have the full details to hand. I can't wait!

Dominique Mondesir | Dominique Mondesir | Facebook

Offline LHTide

• La Garde near Toulon, France
  • Sci Fi and Horror writer - writing for fun
    • View Profile
    • Tide's Worlds
Re: Who wants to be interviewed on my podcast?
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2017, 06:45:19 AM »

Hello jdcore,

Thank you very much for adding me to the list!
I write our skype rendezvous in ma agenda for October 16, 2017, taking into account the acclimatization to the process
of the interview that you will do, by contacting me prior to the actual interview.
Since we'll be in very different hour zones, in order to favor a better synchronization between us, here's my writer's email address:

lawrenceherbert.tide@laposte.net

Until then, I wish you a nice day

Lawrence Herbert Tide

James, the date is yours. Dominique, James took the plunge. Just say the word, and I'll pencil you in. She who hesitates ...

Frankie, and LH, I've updated the sched and you're on it. The Europe thing is no biggie. My series already includes authors from UK, France, and UAE.

Here's the updated schedule:
Non-bold names are soft schedule subject to change.

Slots are filling fast.

Offline jdcore

• Toronto, Ohio
    • View Profile
    • The Lupa Schwartz Mysteries Blog
I just sent out an info packet via IM to each author who volunteered for the show. Please look for it in your "My Kboards" tab.

Offline jdcore

• Toronto, Ohio
    • View Profile
The first interview in this series went live today. I had a nice chat with British fantasy author Dominique Mondesir. Check it out to see if maybe you'd like to be involved next time I open invitations.

http://thrillsandmystery.weebly.com/podcast/tm-podcast-interview-series-dominique-mondesir-episode-thirty

Offline Patrick Urban

• That's what I'm tolkien about
    • View Profile
This may not be cricket;so, if I'm traipsing over some forum rule, I plead ignorance.
But, I'd like to offer a name (not my own) for consideration. He's a member of these boards and I find his debut book's rank stability to be very impressive (hovering between the 400s and 700s for the better part of 7 months on a debut novel with no backlist).
The author is Alec Hutson and the book is Crimson Queen.
Alec, if you read this, I doubt I'm alone in wanting to know a bit more about your experience.

Offline jdcore

• Toronto, Ohio
    • View Profile
If Alec contacts me, I'll be glad to add another week for him.

Offline jdcore

• Toronto, Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: (Sched full barring changes) Who wants to be interviewed on my podcast?
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2017, 12:38:15 PM »
Due to personal issues (family related) with one of my scheduled guests, I have an opening on October 2. If anyone would like to take the vacancy, please claim it here. Don't IM or email for the spot please, just post here that you would like the spot. That way I won't get several requests for the same spot.

Dave

Offline Mark Gardner

• Arizona, USA
    • View Profile
    • Article 94
LOL! I saw this post, and double-checked my interview date, and freaked out for about a half a second. I'm a guest at San Francisco Comic Con the weekend mine is scheduled, and was worried that I'd be jet-lagged or unavailable or something. Then I realized that I'm an idiot, and that those are the publication dates and that we'd do the interview in advance. I was totally worried I'd let David down. I think I need to get a PA or something!

Offline Mikegomeswrites

• View Profile
Hi,  I would love to be interviewed.  I am am author changing from YA to adult thriller the twist is that a few of the characters have grown up and now lead the adult books in an adult way.  I plan to launch a new book at the start off September,  October,  November and December.  please let me know if you have interest.  Thank you

Offline jdcore

• Toronto, Ohio
    • View Profile
Hi Mike. I'm gonna send you the detes. The date is yours but please respond to the IM post haste.

Offline jdcore

• Toronto, Ohio
    • View Profile
Mark,

I'll be contacting you about 3 or 3.5 weeks before the scheduled pub date to set up a recording-the-interview date.

Offline Mark Gardner

• Arizona, USA
    • View Profile
    • Article 94
Mark,

I'll be contacting you about 3 or 3.5 weeks before the scheduled pub date to set up a recording-the-interview date.

LOL. It ends up that my appearance at San Francisco Comic Con was cancelled anyway, so it wouldn't've mattered. I'll talk to you on Saturday, David.

Offline jdcore

• Toronto, Ohio
    • View Profile
Two more interviews have been posted so far this month. Danielle DeVor and I discussed her horror stories here:

http://traffic.libsyn.com/thrillsandmystery/interview_episode_31_DeVor.mp3

And Dustin Porta and I talked about Sci-fi here:

http://traffic.libsyn.com/thrillsandmystery/interview_episode_32_Porta.mp3

Offline blerg et al.

• View Profile
And Dustin Porta and I talked about Sci-fi here:

http://traffic.libsyn.com/thrillsandmystery/interview_episode_32_Porta.mp3

I had a great time and I am enjoying listening to the other interviews.
I'd do it again, anytime!

Offline jdcore

• Toronto, Ohio
    • View Profile
My interview with Mark Gardner has been up for a few days if anyone would like to check it out and learn a little more about what makes Mark tick.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/thrillsandmystery/interview_episode_33_Gardner.mp3

Offline blerg et al.

• View Profile
My interview with Mark Gardner has been up for a few days if anyone would like to check it out and learn a little more about what makes Mark tick.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/thrillsandmystery/interview_episode_33_Gardner.mp3
Ooh I missed this. I enjoy marks posts on kboards. I'll have to go listen to him talk about his books.

Offline jdcore

• Toronto, Ohio
    • View Profile
Welp, as it happens, my guest for the November 13 show just bailed on me due to a family issue, so I have an opening. We'll have to record it between now and the 13th. Who wants it?

Offline Pandorra

• View Profile
    • Legends of Elera
Re: (Spot suddenly open) Who wants to be interviewed on my podcast?
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2017, 04:51:29 AM »
You know, the only class I deliberately bailed on in college (both times) was public speaking... scared me crazy .. I didn't even go to my own graduation ceremonies lol!

I can talk, I love to talk .. okay, that's not true... I love to type... this post is giving me nightmares!!!

Lorri, make sure I remember your interview date! The rest of you, post your dates when they come up so we can listen please!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 04:57:26 AM by Pandorra »
Fate's Fallen: 100%

Legends of Elera - Covenant: 45%

Evolution's Child: 100%
Dean Rencraft | Website