KB Featured
Flight of the Tarantula Hawk
by Michael Allan Scott

$0.99
Kindle Edition published 2014-02-10
Bestseller ranking: 4698

Product Description
On the IndieReader Best Book list and featured on NBC's Daytime Show, the second book in the Lance Underphal Mystery series is part of a new breed of supernatural thrillers which can be read and enjoyed in any order. Dark, different, featuring a damaged psychic, this is one of those disturbing novels that keeps you guessing.

Download the sample or use the "Look inside" feature for a FREE E-book offer.

Supernatural Murder Mystery - Realtor Carla Simon has her first showing in nearly eighteen months. Recovering from a nervous breakdown, she arrives at the bank-owned foreclosure well ahead of her prospect. When her buyer pins her against the wall, it turns out to be the last house she'll ever show.

Looking for a new breed of supernatural thrillers? Paranormal mysteries of murder and suspense? Perhaps a psychic detective series which can be read and enjoyed in any order? Or maybe one of t...

Author Topic: Prime Day  (Read 556 times)  

Offline Jane917

• Ridgefield, WA
    • View Profile
Prime Day
« on: July 10, 2017, 09:06:40 AM »
I must the only one on the planet who does not "get" Amazon Prime Day.   :(  I know the basics....items come up with great prices. However, I am not one to sit at the computer and wait for alerts that such and such a gadget has a good price for a few hours. For those of you with experience, how do you navigate with sanity through all the offerings?
Words with Friends: Jane917

(Make your own reading bar)

Online Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Time for Pi!
    • View Profile
Re: Prime Day
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 11:22:11 AM »
If you care . . . .you can set alerts on phones, tablets, probably even on your computer. So you'll get notified when there's something new in a category you're interested in. So you don't have to sit and stare at the thing, just pay attention when you get an alert.

In past years, there have been some really excellent deals -- and a lot of chaff.

(btw, I moved the thread to Anything Else Amazon ;) )

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Oasis
Hermoine (Fire HD8)
Hogwarts (KDX)
Ed's (Basic)
S7Edge (KApp for Android)
Galaxy (KApp for Android)
(Make your own reading bar) | Ann Von Hagel | Arlington, VA | kboards  MODERATOR

Offline Leslie

• Member 24!
  • Global Moderator
  • Maine, USA
  • Kindle Paperwhite for Dummies available now!
    • View Profile
    • Maine Desk
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 11:42:00 AM »
This article has a lot of info about Prime Day and some of the deals that will be starting in a few hours:

https://www.cnet.com/news/first-prime-day-deals-revealed/

L

Leslie Nicoll

Offline Jane917

• Ridgefield, WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 07:00:47 PM »
If you care . . . .you can set alerts on phones, tablets, probably even on your computer. So you'll get notified when there's something new in a category you're interested in. So you don't have to sit and stare at the thing, just pay attention when you get an alert.

In past years, there have been some really excellent deals -- and a lot of chaff.

(btw, I moved the thread to Anything Else Amazon ;) )

Thanks, Ann, for moving the thread to the appropriate place. I would love to tag an air fryer, but cannot see how to do it. I am on my laptop. Do I have to go to the app on my iPad?
Words with Friends: Jane917

(Make your own reading bar)

Offline mirasmith

• Cardiff
  • Mira Smith
    • View Profile
    • Assignment Writing
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 12:12:15 AM »
I'm also not aware by the prime day