Author Topic: KENPC 0.0042229 for June  (Read 10998 times)  

Offline JRTomlin

• View Profile
    • J. R. Tomlin on Writing and More
Re: KENPC 0.0042229 for June
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2017, 09:18:24 PM »
I went wide over the last 6 months for my English language books. It took that long to transition. I did it in a rolling transition from early books in series to later, so there was only about a 2-month slump of about a 50% drop in overall income. This month my income has recovered to about the same as before with KU. My English language income book is now about 50% Amazon, 50% everybody else.

One key to transition was to run promos on all the wide promo sites, i.e., the ones that hit all the vendors. This included a BookBub. As mentioned above, a Bookbub in your major series can be an incentive and a way to get traction on those other vendors.

I also have a good, well-curated email list that includes a fair number of wide fans from before my KU period, and permafrees (naturally wide) to build more up.

Bottom line, transitioning out of KU is like getting off a drug; it's painful for a little while, but you'll be healthier for it in the long run. And, my non-Amazon sales are continuing to rise, probably because the other vendors are less-fished ponds and the competition is lower.

Being extraordinarily insulting to people who have used KU is .... well, it's your choice although I don't see what you get out of it.

ETA: No, it is not an ' drug addiction'. It is a business strategy that has made me a very healthy income. I don't make business decisions based either on panic or silly insults.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 09:24:43 PM by JRTomlin »

Saor Alba
J. R. Tomlin | J. R. Tomlin | Writing and More

Offline D-C

• UK
    • View Profile
    • Author website
« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2017, 11:42:43 PM »
Mine, too. I took the books out of KU and my sales *on Amazon* tripled.

Me three. It DOES cannibalise sales. I've seen it with my own titles.

Offline anniejocoby

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2017, 12:00:16 AM »

This.

I can't afford to pull all of my books and just ride out the 6 - 12 month period of low earnings where I'm establishing myself wide.

I'm currently in the process of pulling my first series out (the last 2 will be out in 2 weeks) and putting them wide. I'm using the first two books in that series to aggressively grow my mailing list via Instafreebie. We'll see what happens with that series. I'll make an informed decision from there.

The simple fact of the matter is, I'm doing the best I can with the situation I have.

See, here's the thing, though - even if you get "established" on those other vendors, it doesn't necessarily mean that you will stay "established." I'm Exhibit A for that one. A couple of years ago, I was riding high on other platforms. I was regularly making five figures per month, and, at one point, I think that only 33% of that income was from Amazon. Was I "established?" Nope. My sales died on other channels, and I knew not, aside from getting a BookBub, how to bring them back up. Bear in mind that I was doing well on other channels for two years in a row before everything kinda crashed.

The unfortunate thing about being wide is that you pretty much have to rely on getting regular BookBubs to keep your sales going. At least, that has been my experience. The BookBub tails on Apple are pretty remarkable, and, to a much lesser extent, Nook. Kobo and Google remain resistant to BookBubs, in my experience, at least. For me, just having two BookBubs per year was enough for my sales to remain high on Apple and Nook. Once BookBub stopped taking me, though, I pretty much crash-dived.  I no longer feel like I want to base my career upon wishing and hoping that BookBub will continue to smile on me twice a year. That's why any new series I have will go into KU. I feel that I have more control over my sales that way.

Two dollars! Two dollars! I want my two dollars!!!
Annie Jocoby | ]Badge[/url] | Annie Jocoby website

Offline Jim Johnson

• Alexandria, VA
  • Storyteller and Cat Minion
    • View Profile
    • Ineti Press
« Reply #103 on: July 16, 2017, 05:51:43 AM »
ETA: No, it is not an ' drug addiction'. It is a business strategy that has made me a very healthy income. I don't make business decisions based either on panic or silly insults.

Said it better than I could. Thanks.

Offline David VanDyke

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 16, 2017, 02:45:06 PM »
Yes, it's a business strategy that made me a healthy income as well, but the drug analogy (performance enhancing) is still apt. No insult to persons, "extraordinary" or otherwise was intended. If someone takes it that way, that's on them.

KU is an unnatural, non-market-based system supported by one vendor. I don't mean to make that into a moral negative, and there's nothing wrong with using KU if it works well for you. I have all my German books in KU, because the non-Amazon German sites are simply not effective. I used to have my English books in KU until the page read problem showed it to be undependable. So you see, I have no ethical objection to KU, nor do I condemn anyone who is in it.

However, like all unnatural systems, there's a lot of long-term risk with KU. That's what I mean by "unhealthy." There's the lack of diversification, the fact that one company (even one employee of that company) can wipe out your livelihood with a whim or a mistake. We've seen sudden and ill-advise policy changes from KDP with unintended consequences. There's also the rapidly changing market. There are the unknown unknowns, the "Black Swans" of which we don't even have an inkling.

IMO it's a wise and healthy business decision, not a moral decision, to remain diversified, just like with your investment assets like stocks, bonds, real estate, etc. My post was meant to reduce the level of fear some people seem to have about leaving KU, if that's what they want to do, by showing it can be done without having to give up income.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 02:47:04 PM by David VanDyke »

Futuristic Thrillers, Mysteries and Science Fiction
David VanDyke | Blog | Website | Facebook | Twitter | Contact

Offline Crystal_

• Portland, OR
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2017, 02:59:09 PM »
Yes, it's a business strategy that made me a healthy income as well, but the drug analogy (performance enhancing) is still apt. No insult to persons, "extraordinary" or otherwise was intended. If someone takes it that way, that's on them.

KU is an unnatural, non-market-based system supported by one vendor. I don't mean to make that into a moral negative, and there's nothing wrong with using KU if it works well for you. I have all my German books in KU, because the non-Amazon German sites are simply not effective. I used to have my English books in KU until the page read problem showed it to be undependable. So you see, I have no ethical objection to KU, nor do I condemn anyone who is in it.

However, like all unnatural systems, there's a lot of long-term risk with KU. That's what I mean by "unhealthy." There's the lack of diversification, the fact that one company (even one employee of that company) can wipe out your livelihood with a whim or a mistake. We've seen sudden and ill-advise policy changes from KDP with unintended consequences. There's also the rapidly changing market. There are the unknown unknowns, the "Black Swans" of which we don't even have an inkling.

IMO it's a wise and healthy business decision, not a moral decision, to remain diversified, just like with your investment assets like stocks, bonds, real estate, etc. My post was meant to reduce the level of fear some people seem to have about leaving KU, if that's what they want to do, by showing it can be done without having to give up income.

I agree that wide is more stable, but saving a big chunk of money is also very stable. If you make a lot in KU, and hold onto your money, you are protected from market changes in another way-- in the ability to pivot more easily and to withstand a rocky quarter or year during a transition.

Neither decision is wrong. It depends on your goals and your tempement. Some would rather be in KU because it's easier to be on one vendor. Some would rather be wide because it feels more stable.

Offline Rick Partlow

• Central Florida, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2017, 03:41:15 PM »

No, not much of that is really accurate, sorry.  If KU goes under (unlikely) or the page read payoff becomes too low to justify staying, then at that point the people in it can go wide.  Sure, they'll take a hit at first, but why is that different from the hit they'd take now?  What you're advocating is throwing away a LOT of money because of the possibility that the source of the money might go away at some point.  That makes no sense whatsoever.  If KU goes away or gets untenable, I will go wide.  It will be painful, but at least at that point, it will be justifiable.  Right now, it would just be stupid for me.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 03:48:13 PM by Rick Partlow »

Offline JRTomlin

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2017, 04:04:59 PM »
I still find describing being KU as an addiction insulting but let's ignore that.

This month's payout is low enough (and my disgust over the continued 'scamming' problem is high enough) that I am seriously considering starting to take some of my novels out. Since I couldn't do it immediately anyway, it is something I have time to continue to watch. But $0.0042 is ridiculous.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 04:09:03 PM by JRTomlin »

Saor Alba

Offline katrina46

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2017, 04:45:19 PM »
I went wide over the last 6 months for my English language books. It took that long to transition. I did it in a rolling transition from early books in series to later, so there was only about a 2-month slump of about a 50% drop in overall income. This month my income has recovered to about the same as before with KU. My English language book income is now about 50% Amazon, 50% everybody else.

One key to transition was to run promos on all the wide promo sites, i.e., the ones that hit all the vendors. This included a BookBub. As mentioned above, a Bookbub in your major series can be an incentive and a way to get traction on those other vendors.

I also have a good, well-curated email list that includes a fair number of wide fans from before my KU period, and permafrees (naturally wide) to build more up.

Bottom line, transitioning out of KU is like getting off a drug; it's painful for a little while, but you'll be healthier for it in the long run. And, my non-Amazon sales are continuing to rise, probably because the other vendors are less-fished ponds and the competition is lower.
For me, I had less withdrawals letting my books cycle out. I put the new one in and let the old one fall out and go wide. I'm one of those rare writers who always has done better wide, though, even in KU1, so it wasn't that hard of a decision for me. I've seen people do well wide and I've seen people fall on their face wide. The ones who do well usually have a strategy ready to go. Like another poster said, the decision was not made in a panic. It was well planned out. You can definitely sell wide, though and for more than 99 cents a novel, too. Readers seem willing to pay more on the other sites.

Offline Seneca42

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2017, 05:18:50 PM »
I still find describing being KU as an addiction insulting but let's ignore that.

I think we often speak of elements of the publishing process from our own perspective. So OP may have felt like HE had become addicted to KU and after he broke that addiction he felt much better for it.

I don't think he meant it in an insulting way. I do this as well and sometimes only afterwards realize people may take a view as an insult when in fact I'm just describing my own personal situation.

I can say for me KU wasn't so much an addiction as it felt like an abusive relationship... with vendor (and authors too) constantly saying you can't make it (or make as much) without KU.  I left anyway (if something makes me anxious I tend to then DO IT just to prove to myself I can) and my monthly income went UP. :)

I've got an int bookbub coming up (my first ever) and part of me wonders if being wide helped snag that.

So I think for some of us who have jumped off the cliff only to find greener pastures, we sometimes use melodramatic verbiage to communicate our experience.

Online Rosie A.

• Pacific Northwest
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2017, 05:33:15 PM »
I don't like the exclusivity of KU or the scam artist crap going on either, but I agree with others here that it's a lifeline business decision. I have one title going wide because it has under performed in KU so I may as well see what else is out there. My other 2 series will remain in KU for now. The truth? I'm the only income bringer in my home at the moment while my husband recuperates from an illness. KU is paying our bills. I hate that that's how it is, and I hope in the future something changes. It's still, however, even with everything going on, more secure than wide for me. Pretty much the majority of my audience is in KU.
20th century romance, Women's Fiction

Offline David VanDyke

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2017, 08:04:30 PM »
No, not much of that is really accurate, sorry.  If KU goes under (unlikely) or the page read payoff becomes too low to justify staying, then at that point the people in it can go wide.  Sure, they'll take a hit at first, but why is that different from the hit they'd take now?  What you're advocating is throwing away a LOT of money because of the possibility that the source of the money might go away at some point.  That makes no sense whatsoever.  If KU goes away or gets untenable, I will go wide.  It will be painful, but at least at that point, it will be justifiable.  Right now, it would just be stupid for me.

I'm not "advocating" going wide--at least not strongly, or for anyone that it doesn't seem to make sense.. I'm trying to take the mystery and fear out of it.

If someone has a clear view and they're happy with KU, stay there. More power to them. No one needs my approval, nor does anyone need to rail against my experience and educated opinion.

But the answer to your question "why is that different from the hit they'd take now" seems pretty obvious to me. IF someone wants to move wide, it makes far more sense to do it in a deliberate, planned manner at a time of their own choosing.

The alternative might be to do it suddenly, in chaos and under pressure, and at the same time as hundreds or thousands of other authors are trying to do the same. Competition will ramp up suddenly, slots for promos will fill as desperate authors try to establish themselves wide, and some of those authors will go under, or take years to recover.

Note, I'm not doomsaying. This may never happen. In fact, it's the unlikely scenario. If someone is making significantly more money in KU, and has the discipline to put that money away against lean times, great! But if they're only making a little bit extra with KU, and they think they can't possibly match their income by going wide, that's simply not true, and IMO the diversification is a wise move.

The business world is filled with temporary success stories as people "find some cheese" and gorge on it, and then they wonder what happened when the cheese gets moved. Nothing lasts forever, and everything changes eventually, gets disrupted.

Offline Rick Partlow

• Central Florida, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2017, 09:00:09 PM »
The alternative might be to do it suddenly, in chaos and under pressure, and at the same time as hundreds or thousands of other authors are trying to do the same. Competition will ramp up suddenly, slots for promos will fill as desperate authors try to establish themselves wide, and some of those authors will go under, or take years to recover.

That assumes an unlikely scenario, the sudden, massive decline of KU.  I don't think that's likely.  Other competitors are already coming up with their own versions, and Amazon isn't going to abandon that business model to them.  What's more likely is that Amazon is going to lower the payouts to what the market will bear and each person will have to make their decision at their own breaking point, which is going to be different for each of them. 

Offline JRTomlin

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 17, 2017, 12:44:15 AM »
I'm not "advocating" going wide--at least not strongly, or for anyone that it doesn't seem to make sense.. I'm trying to take the mystery and fear out of it.

If someone has a clear view and they're happy with KU, stay there. More power to them. No one needs my approval, nor does anyone need to rail against my experience and educated opinion.

But the answer to your question "why is that different from the hit they'd take now" seems pretty obvious to me. IF someone wants to move wide, it makes far more sense to do it in a deliberate, planned manner at a time of their own choosing.

Note, I'm not doomsaying. This may never happen. In fact, it's the unlikely scenario. If someone is making significantly more money in KU, and has the discipline to put that money away against lean times, great! But if they're only making a little bit extra with KU, and they think they can't possibly match their income by going wide, that's simply not true, and IMO the diversification is a wise move.

The business world is filled with temporary success stories as people "find some cheese" and gorge on it, and then they wonder what happened when the cheese gets moved. Nothing lasts forever, and everything changes eventually, gets disrupted.
The bolded is a statement with which I absolutely agree.

For myself, I am doing a lot of calculating to see how much I'd have to make with other vendors to replace my ever (for the past few months anyway) decreasing take from KU. I am also looking at how you do promotions out of KU and concerned about the possibility of going from being too dependent on KU to being too dependent upon Bookbub.

There is a lot involved. I make what is for me significant money in KU but there is a break even point even taking that into consideration but making a change because we think 'the sky is falling' is a bad idea. None of us know how low Amazon will let the payout fall but... Yeah, this is a good reason to consider our options going forward. Not everyone will decide the same thing because we're in different places personally and in our careers.  That's as it should be.

Saor Alba

Offline she-la-ti-da

• in the bunker
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 17, 2017, 05:00:45 AM »
this taps into another long-running discussion. I'm not certain KU cannibalizes sales.

I started letting some of my shorter stuff roll out of KU a while back. I was intending to put in on other stores (which is another issue). I figured I'd lose out what little money I was getting from page reads, but oddly, I started getting sales. Even if I only get one sale, it's far more than I was getting from page reads (2.07 vs .22).

Quote from: she-la-ti-da on July 15, 2017, 07:01:52 AM

Customers are complaining. That's why we got what some are calling KUv3, though I think it was more of a v2.5 deal. The thing is, until all authors walk away from KU, nothing we say or do is going to change anything. And all authors won't walk away, because everywhere you go, people are pushing being in KU (more visibility, borrows count for rank), and there are some people who have no idea anything is going on until they start wondering why they aren't insta-millionaires. Then they come to the forums, especially KDP, and whine and rant.

What do you consider KUv3?

KUv3 is going to be up front and nasty. There will be no bundles/box sets allowed. The cap on pages will likely be something like a normal novel (maybe under 1000 KENPC pages, possibly closer to 500). I doubt anything about the enrollment period will change. It may be harder to be accepted into Select (which it should be), possibly with a longer review period for quality checks. Any infringement on the TOS will meet with immediate and permanent blocking of the book being in Select, up to account termination for a second offense. Payouts may be fixed at a low rate, with no more monthly wondering what it will be.

Will any of this happen? Some of it probably will. Some of it probably has happened already, and we won't know until people start getting booted out, or some vague announcement is made either in an email or on some less-than-reputable site.

I don't think David meant to insult anyone, or to use misleading terms. I've seen some people talk about making money in KU as if they were selling crack on a street corner. They just can't stop, or all the pretty money will go away. For some, it's such easy money they'd be foolish to walk away. But like David, I believe at some point they'll have to do it, have to go wide, whether they like it or not. When the customer base for KU falls, it won't stop Amazon from dropping it like a chunk of fresh lava, and to heck with any of us.

The thing about going wide for me is, what if I can't afford to get regular Bookbubs? What if I can't afford to spend even a small amount of money on other promos? I'm going to have to just let time work it out, I guess. Hope readers will see my work and want it.

I'm not writing fast enough, already months behind on the sequel to my last book (in my defense, I've been sick, just diagnosed with Type II diabetes, and it was taking a huge toll on me). I'm not in a genre where I can probably do okay if I can publish something on market fast enough. I don't have a big mailing list. KU didn't work for my books before, it probably won't without the big promo spending, which kind of leaves me with the same issues as going wide. Danged if I do, danged if I don't. Sheesh.
Queen of Procrasti Nation

Genres: speculative fiction under main pen name.

Offline juliatheswede

• NYC
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 17, 2017, 06:28:09 AM »
I'm going to wait another month and see if KU keeps going down. If July is worse than June, I'll be operating under the assumption that it'll keep going lower.

Offline Chrissy

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 17, 2017, 06:53:23 AM »
I'm going to wait another month and see if KU keeps going down. If July is worse than June, I'll be operating under the assumption that it'll keep going lower.

Here's what the past shows:

JUN-2015  .00595
JUL-2015   .00578
AUG-2015  .00514

JUN-2016   .00493
JUL-2016    .00481
AUG-2016   .00458

If the past is any guide to the future, I think July 2017 and August 2017 each WILL BE PROGRESSIVELY LOWER than the Jun 2017 rate of .00422

Offline juliatheswede

• NYC
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 17, 2017, 07:03:11 AM »

JUN-2015  .00595
JUL-2015   .00578
AUG-2015  .00514

JUN-2016   .00493
JUL-2016    .00481
AUG-2016   .00455

If the past is any guide to the future, I think July 2017 and August 2017 each WILL BE PROGRESSIVELY LOWER than the Jun 2017 rate of .00422

Oh, yeah, I'm sure it will be. Which is why I have already started to cancel my automated subscriptions to KU. It does annoy my like crazy, though, that I don't have a Google Play account, and that they're not opening up to new subscribers. This was the main reason I switched back to KU.

Offline T. M. Bilderback

• Friday the 13th comes on a Tuesday this month.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 17, 2017, 08:00:54 AM »
Oh, yeah, I'm sure it will be. Which is why I have already started to cancel my automated subscriptions to KU. It does annoy my like crazy, though, that I don't have a Google Play account, and that they're not opening up to new subscribers. This was the main reason I switched back to KU.

Julia, both Streetlib and Pronoun offer access to Google Play. Pronoun doesn't take a cut of your sales, either.

T. M. Bilderback | Newsletter | Facebook

Offline crow.bar.beer

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 17, 2017, 11:13:33 AM »

Bingo.  8)

That assumes an unlikely scenario, the sudden, massive decline of KU.  I don't think that's likely.  Other competitors are already coming up with their own versions, and Amazon isn't going to abandon that business model to them.  What's more likely is that Amazon is going to lower the payouts to what the market will bear and each person will have to make their decision at their own breaking point, which is going to be different for each of them.

Yeah, but that breaking point is going to be very sensitive to what happens as more people do decide to jump ship. Bottoms fall out all the time. I remember how hugely disruptive the change from KU1 to KU2 was, particularly for authors in the steamy romance and erotica categories. There's a collective, psychological component that is definitely going to counterbalance each individual weighing their own breaking-point decision. Like when the price of a stock tanks. Individual breaking points suddenly become meaningless compared to one, giant tipping point. ;)

That doesn't constitute a forecast of what will happen with Kindle Unlimited, of course.

Offline Crystal_

• Portland, OR
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: July 17, 2017, 12:52:29 PM »
I started letting some of my shorter stuff roll out of KU a while back. I was intending to put in on other stores (which is another issue). I figured I'd lose out what little money I was getting from page reads, but oddly, I started getting sales. Even if I only get one sale, it's far more than I was getting from page reads (2.07 vs .22).

KUv3 is going to be up front and nasty. There will be no bundles/box sets allowed. The cap on pages will likely be something like a normal novel (maybe under 1000 KENPC pages, possibly closer to 500). I doubt anything about the enrollment period will change. It may be harder to be accepted into Select (which it should be), possibly with a longer review period for quality checks. Any infringement on the TOS will meet with immediate and permanent blocking of the book being in Select, up to account termination for a second offense. Payouts may be fixed at a low rate, with no more monthly wondering what it will be.

That would actually be great. Assuming I was happy with the borrow rate, I'd be much more included to stay in a KU like this vs. having to complete with people who are publishing 20k word novellas with 3k KENPC of recycled content between, and tossing hundreds or thousands a day into advertising, them every two weeks.

Offline Amanda M. Lee

• Listen to me, you will.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 17, 2017, 01:02:49 PM »

JUN-2015  .00595
JUL-2015   .00578
AUG-2015  .00514

JUN-2016   .00493
JUL-2016    .00481
AUG-2016   .00458

For some reason my brain isn't working. I thought the shift from KU1 to KU2 happened in July 2015. How is there a number for June 2015 if that's true? Also, the first two months of KU2 were skewed a bit because of the overlap with books still being read on the old system (depending on when they were borrowed).

Amanda M. Lee

Offline Wayne Stinnett

• "I'm just a peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns."
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #122 on: July 17, 2017, 01:16:28 PM »
Down $.00011, that's about 1/100th of a penny. In other words; No change.
NINC President-Elect, 2018. My Amazon Bestselling, ten-volume Jesse McDermitt Series and the spinoff,  three-volume Charity Styles Series, also Amazon Bestsellers, are available in ebook, audiobook, and paperback, with many more exciting adventures to come. In my motivational non-fiction, Blue Collar to No Collar, I provide tips, advice, and strategies for new authors, and is also available in the same formats. Don't forget to visit the Ship's Store for Jesse McDermitt swag.
Semper Fi,
Wayne Stinnett | Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon Author Page | Motivational Videos | Down Island Press | Ship's Store Swag

Offline David VanDyke

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 17, 2017, 01:34:25 PM »

Yes, I said that within the post. But if you read Taleb, and believe his studies, you will know that it's the "Black Swan" unlikely case that wrecks lives--the house fire, the horrible car crash, the Katrina, the onset of fast-growing cancer, the collapse of the "sure thing" Enron--and that's what you insure against.

Re: Google play--do the aggregators feed GP? ***I see above that Pronoun and Streetlib do***  Better to be in it and pay a fee than not to be in it at all. My GP is about 9% of revenue, with overall revenue rising.

Re: Cannibalizing sales, my retail sales increased when I pulled out of KU. There is a certain percentage of people that have KU but are also willing to buy what they want. What the percentage is I'm sure varies by genre and circumstance. While the number of sales recovered on Amazon hasn't equaled borrows lost, the overall amount of money I'm making has recovered, and I'm a lot happier knowing how much the retail take will be, vs. wondering about KU.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 01:44:09 PM by David VanDyke »

Offline Wayne Stinnett

• "I'm just a peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns."
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #124 on: July 17, 2017, 01:44:45 PM »

JUN-2015  .00595
JUL-2015   .00578
AUG-2015  .00514

JUN-2016   .00493
JUL-2016    .00481
AUG-2016   .00458

Oh please. Comparing three month samples is no way to predict the future. In the first 20 months of KU2, nine months had a higher payout than its previous month. I can pretty much guarantee that when the July payout is announced, it will be higher.
NINC President-Elect, 2018. My Amazon Bestselling, ten-volume Jesse McDermitt Series and the spinoff,  three-volume Charity Styles Series, also Amazon Bestsellers, are available in ebook, audiobook, and paperback, with many more exciting adventures to come. In my motivational non-fiction, Blue Collar to No Collar, I provide tips, advice, and strategies for new authors, and is also available in the same formats. Don't forget to visit the Ship's Store for Jesse McDermitt swag.
Semper Fi,
Wayne Stinnett | Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon Author Page | Motivational Videos | Down Island Press | Ship's Store Swag