Shop Foodie Calendars Now! Shop Dog Calendars Now!
KB Featured Book
Wish Granted! Tips, Tools, and Templates to Write a Winning Grant
by Holly Rustick

$1.99
Kindle Edition published 2017-08-22
Bestseller ranking: 95983

Product Description
INCLUDES BONUS FREE E-DOWNLOADS: TEMPLATES FOR GRANT WRITING!

Grant writing shouldn’t feel like a trip to the dentist. Take the pain out of the process with this innovative and fun, yes fun, guide. Learn all the inside tips and tools of the grant-writing trade in this easy-to-read and upbeat book.
This book is definitely for you if:
•You break out in a cold sweat when your boss mentions the word ‘grant’.
•You’ve been tempted to throw your computer against the wall while writing a grant.
•You happily tell stakeholders there’s plenty of grants out there … but haven’t the faintest idea how to write and get one!
•You think you can send out a bog-standard letter to a bunch of organizations and get funded.
•Your eyes glaze over when you’re presented with grant writing jargon and acronyms.
•Your organization’s grant success A-game has r...

Author Topic: Frozen Kindle book  (Read 297 times)  

Offline Lestat1741

• View Profile
Frozen Kindle book
« on: July 16, 2017, 04:29:53 AM »

a book I bought freezes on both Kindle Fire's I own , but, works fine on Paperwhite...

I went into account settings/content and deleted book...when I went to re-buy the book, there is a reminder that I already bought book...

Q: will I be charged again if I buy the book again???

Offline Linjeakel

• United Kingdom
  • Erm .....
    • View Profile
Re: Frozen Kindle book
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 07:05:36 AM »
Did you just delete the book from your device, or did you actually delete it from your account on the 'manage your content and devices' page on Amazon? If you have only deleted it from your device, there's no need to repurchase it, just download it again from the cloud to your Fires and see if it works.

If it doesn't, you may have to contact Kindle customer services or just read it on your Paperwhite.  It might be helpful to restart your Fires before downloading the book.
"A person who publishes books, willfully appears before the populace with his pants down." Edna St. Vincent Millay

Member since 03/17/2010 | (make your own reading bar) |
My Kindles: Kindle Voyage  | Kindle Paperwhite  |  Fire HD 10  | Kindle DX  | Kindle Touch