KB Featured
Stone and Silt
by Harvey Chute

$2.99
Kindle Edition published 2013-08-14
Bestseller ranking: 713665

Product Description
Big Al's Books & Pals 2014 Readers' Choice Awards: Young Adult Nominee

A ruthless murder and a stolen shipment of gold.

At school, sixteen-year-old Nikaia Wales endures the taunts of bullies who call her a “half-breed.” At home, she worries about how her family will react if she reveals her growing feelings for the quiet boy next door.

Those are soon the least of her troubles. Nikaia discovers a hidden cache of gold, and when police find a corpse nearby, her father becomes a suspect. Worse, Elias Doyle is circling, hungry to avenge his brother’s death.

Nikaia desperately searches for clues to save her father. In her quest to find the killer, she learns about the power of family, friendship, and young love....

Author Topic: I would like a recommendation (based on your personal experience) for an editor  (Read 188 times)  

Offline Michael Eli Vineberg

• View Profile
I am aware that there is an advertising area on these boards, but that doesn't give me insight into the experience of authors here. I am presently looking for a high quality editor (aren't we all?), for contemporary fiction (new adult/coming of age), probably at the end of August/start of September. Unfortunately the options for editors are extensive and I am trying to get a few finalists who I can try out with samples to determine who to go with. I would be looking for someone who could combine copy/line work and who individual authors here can vouch for from their own personal experience working with them. I could probably afford up to 2c/word total for both services combined. 
Thanks for the help!

Michael Eli Vineberg | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

Offline EmmaS

• Pacific Northwest
    • View Profile
Elayne Morgan (http://www.serenityeditingservices.com/) was recommended to me when I first started, and I now recommend her to everyone and won't go anywhere else. She's a pleasure to work with and provides fantastic editing.