Why not Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial?

Author Topic: Gamer/Online dating/Virtual World style Romance Novels  (Read 275 times)  

Offline BiancaSommerland

• Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    • View Profile
    • Im-No-Angel
Gamer/Online dating/Virtual World style Romance Novels
« on: September 12, 2017, 07:10:07 AM »
Recently I've gotten into these stories and I absolutely love them. I actually didn't start online dating until I read a few books that made it seem less like a lure for potential victims of the worst horror scenarios, but I digress. A few of them got me curious about Twitch and Youtubers. Of course, the fiction is a lot more fun! lol

Recently I've read the Cyberlove series by Megan Erickson and Santino Hassell, and Gaymers by Annabeth Albert.

Would love any suggestions for other books like this that you enjoyed.  :-*

Step up to The Edge
Bianca Sommerland | website | twitter | facebook

Offline The Hooded Claw

• Oklahoma
  • Card-carrying melodrama villain
    • View Profile
    • All about me....<hee hee>
Re: Gamer/Online dating/Virtual World style Romance Novels
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 12:15:22 PM »
https://www.amazon.com/Wired-Love-Romance-Dots-Dashes-ebook/dp/B0082RE7K2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505243554&sr=8-1&keywords=Wired+love+romance

Not exactly what you probably expected, but I enjoyed the above even though I'm not a romance reader. Shows there is nothing new under the sun.....

(Make your own reading bar)
"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."  - Albert Einstein

Offline KateEllison

• View Profile
    • Southern Scrawl
Re: Gamer/Online dating/Virtual World style Romance Novels
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 12:45:32 PM »
I don't know that it's quite on the mark, but is such a good book. It's written around 2000 though.

"I stayed up till 3 in the morning to finish [The Curse Girl] and then wanted to read it again as soon as I was done!" ~J. Jane, a reader