Author Topic: A New AMS Thread  (Read 62580 times)  

Offline BigSlimJim

• View Profile
Re: A New AMS Thread
« Reply #675 on: April 03, 2018, 05:32:25 PM »
Not sure how much good the "outreach" is. She wanted to talk "tomorrow," then she didn't call. She was supposed to call "Thursday or Friday" and she didn't call. She's now ignored my two latest emails and one voicemail message. Not impressed with the quality of the service...

I got the same silence after responding to the same optimization-consult invitation with my availability. The inviting rep has failed to answer three replies to the email she sent two weeks ago. Now I have a help ticket that's updated by a different rep with each back and forth while they try to track down my 'assistant'. I made the mistake of including my phone # on the initial help complaint, and someone called me quickly with an Indian accent so thick I couldn't communicate with them (and I'm good with accents). I deciphered just enough to decide he was under-trained and under-motivated before I told him it was too frustrating to continue the call. But they continue updating the ticket--if not speeding it forward to any satisfaction for me. If an Amazon rep in South Asia calls me in the US at midday here, I've learned that it's usually someone not qualified enough to avoid their graveyard shift.

Offline rikatz

• View Profile
« Reply #676 on: April 04, 2018, 06:35:09 AM »
Well, my rep did finally call, not at the day or time she was supposed to but she called. We had a nice chat, though I didn't learn much that was useful. She did recommend running new ads with the keywords that have proven to work the best (no surprise) and she announced that she is now my designated service rep and will be in touch. We agreed that she will call again on April 12.

One thing I am bewildered by: the reporting on their ads supposedly shows the money made on each product for each ad. One ad shows that I've sold over 40 pounds worth of one book, which should come to between 18 and 23 copies (depending on when they take the VAT out) but my KDP dashboard shows only 5 copies of this book sold in the UK. I know there's a lag in reporting, but it's been this way for about two weeks. I will ask her to explain this if I ever do hear from her again.

Robert I. Katz | website | blog

Offline BigSlimJim

• View Profile
« Reply #677 on: April 04, 2018, 10:54:02 AM »
Well, my rep did finally call, not at the day or time she was supposed to but she called. We had a nice chat, though I didn't learn much that was useful. She did recommend running new ads with the keywords that have proven to work the best (no surprise) and she announced that she is now my designated service rep and will be in touch. We agreed that she will call again on April 12.

My ams.amazon.co.uk rep finally called me too (she had directed my emails to automatically land in a folder she hadn't been opening). We also had a good chat and scheduled a follow up (they like to give us a couple of months of help, she said). Born in Spain, she had two years of school in the U.S. and now works in London, so I could understand her speech, thank goodness.

One good tip she gave me since my manual Sponsored keywords aren't clicking or selling much was to consider running an automatic-keyword SP ad for a month. I'm thinking of investing the remaining 93 pounds complimentary credit in that, just to get the great search-terms report out of it (and maybe sell some books). That report (not available with Amazon.com's AMS) lists all the actual search terms typed by people who clicked on an ad, how often each term was used, and how much sales resulted. With manual SP ads, the report also lists which of your keywords Amazon used to match the search terms, but with auto-keywords, the keyword column remains blank.

So I'm excited about the 93 pounds worth of free automatic-ad data, if I can ever figure out what to do with it. It should also inform any future campaigns I create in Amazon.com in the US. The rep was glad to hear that the UK offered better service and much more comprehensive and dynamic data reporting than zon.com. She's used to hearing how much better things are here (Not in AMS, obviously). She's going to look into the question of whether or not all advantage.amazon.co.uk advertisers are subject to the annual fee some have mentioned on this board.   
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 11:58:41 AM by BigSlimJim »

Offline Cassie Leigh

• View Profile
« Reply #678 on: April 04, 2018, 11:56:34 AM »
You could get that type of reporting in the US as well, you'd just have to open an Advantage Central account for the US rather than accessing AMS through your KDP account, which is the type of account you "opened" in the UK to access AMS there. A few of the users on this thread do have that type of account here in the U.S.

It'll be interesting to see how your automated ads do. I tried two of them but shut them down because the number of impressions they generated for me were negligible.

8 Pen Names. Genres: Non-fiction, Speculative Fiction, Romance.
Blog | Video Courses | Quick & Dirty Guide to AMS

Offline BigSlimJim

• View Profile
« Reply #679 on: April 04, 2018, 12:28:33 PM »
You could get that type of reporting in the US as well, you'd just have to open an Advantage Central account for the US rather than accessing AMS through your KDP account, which is the type of account you "opened" in the UK to access AMS there. A few of the users on this thread do have that type of account here in the U.S.

Interesting. I missed hearing of that when I read all the complaints in these two threads about limitations of campaign data (and experienced it myself). I see there's a $99.00 annual fee for the US based Advantage account. Does the sponsored-ad-campaign dashboard reporting through the US Advantage Central offer the date-range option missing in the KDP-based metrics? Still not sure I'd shell out just for that. So far, Advantage in the UK hasn't charged me the 23.50 pound initial fee, after four weeks with them. Hoping they don't charge the same amount again as the annual fee in May. Unlike some posters here I was dumb enough to give my bank info when signing up. Sounds like those who didn't are in the clear, and I may be lucky too. Looking forward to seeing what my assigned rep says about the fees in UK.

Offline Cassie Leigh

• View Profile
« Reply #680 on: April 04, 2018, 12:42:08 PM »
Interesting. I missed hearing of that when I read all the complaints in these two threads about limitations of campaign data (and experienced it myself). I see there's a $99.00 annual fee for the US based Advantage account. Does the sponsored-ad-campaign dashboard reporting through the US Advantage Central offer the date-range option missing in the KDP-based metrics? Still not sure I'd shell out just for that. So far, Advantage in the UK hasn't charged me the 23.50 pound initial fee, after four weeks with them. Hoping they don't charge the same amount again as the annual fee in May. Unlike some posters here I was dumb enough to give my bank info when signing up. Sounds like those who didn't are in the clear, and I may be lucky too. Looking forward to seeing what my assigned rep says about the fees in UK.
\

Hopefully Rising Sun can chime in about that. Or Mark Dawson. I've seen him running headline ads that are only available to non-KDP AMS accounts. I think the other user with that type of account that I know of hasn't been around in a while.

Most people haven't mentioned it because most don't have that kind of account and it sort of muddies the waters to throw it into a discussion where 95% of folks are talking about one type of account that doesn't have those features.  I haven't opened that type myself although I've toyed with the idea given the usefulness of negative keywords when running ads. If AMS continue to get more competitive I may break down and do so.

Offline Rising Sun

• View Profile
« Reply #681 on: April 05, 2018, 10:34:22 AM »
\

Hopefully Rising Sun can chime in about that. Or Mark Dawson. I've seen him running headline ads that are only available to non-KDP AMS accounts. I think the other user with that type of account that I know of hasn't been around in a while.

Most people haven't mentioned it because most don't have that kind of account and it sort of muddies the waters to throw it into a discussion where 95% of folks are talking about one type of account that doesn't have those features.  I haven't opened that type myself although I've toyed with the idea given the usefulness of negative keywords when running ads. If AMS continue to get more competitive I may break down and do so.

Howdy All...

Reporting in on recent experiences... To put my info in perspective...I have 9 titles ...5 novels, non-genre specific only 2 related, 1 nonfiction study guide to a novel, 1 poetry, 1  play, 1 inspirational...except for the study guide and vol 2 of a trilogy out only for a few weeks the books are unrelated although they generally appeal to similar readers. I currently advertise on AMS through KDP, Advantage US and Advantage UK and facebook and Indiegogo when I have special events or needs. Generally KDP's are priced at 8.99, printbooks 19.99. Printbooks (via Createspace ) generally produce half of Amazon units sold. We also sell printbooks wide through LightningSource but none of that goes to Amazon as we keep the wholesale margins quite low.

AMS on Advantage US... Started September last year. Have run 33 ads (sponsored, product, lockscreen and headline) I currently have 7 sponsored and i headline ad running.  Sponsored, product, lockscreen ads work same as KDP ads except that you can keyword selection does not default to broad but offers exact, phrase, not logic that can allow greater sophistication in word selection. Reporting is much better as it allows choosing a period range such as yesterday, this week, etc, Detail reports, not dashboard. also calculates CTR- click through rate which is very important to see as Amazon sees your keyword. To do real analysis none of this counts as you still have to download and run your full excel analysis-- Thanks to Cassie-- ML Humphrie's books on Excel, etc. You can advertise both print and Kindle and you can put multiple titles in a Sponsored products ad as is the case in UK---however same as UK if you do that you only have cover/title/stars/price- no text in the ad.
My real problem is that I haven't been able to make a profit from it.
My sense has been it is geared to print books as it is only recently that you could advertise Kindles so it is probably changing. It still recommends a 50 cent minimum bid on SP keywords which is ridiculous. I use it now at very slow volume, low price where it can be marginally profitable for me.
Headline ads are very problematic as they need a minimum of 3 products displeyed on a bare bones info sheet (no sales text or product description) so folks interested in a title have to click through extraneous data. Hedaline ads can also go to stores which a few majpr houses are setting up and eventually I will experiment with.
Another bothersome problem in the headline ads is that AMS closes keywords out formally at their option. i had the disgusting experience of watching them close many keywords that were hitting slightly under their standard ( I can't remember if it was 1 clic per 100 or 200 impressions) even though the titles were selling in the teens of ACoS.
Lockscreen ads hace been a complete waste for me.
My advice to any beginner would be to stay away from it as the additional capabilities mean that you can lose money a lot faster.

AMS Advantage UK.. 
I have 19 ads running currently, sponsored and product ads, no headline or lockscreen for last 3 weeks. All based on keyword or product lists as used in USA. Just broke through the 100 pounds free point producing 80 pounds royalty during that period The ads had been running much higher cost than I expected and were very unprofitable. I have crunched down on the bids and they are now slow and break even. The ads were aided by some favorable magazine interviews in UK. Next week another interview will be out. This weekend I'll try and spend time to make a special ad based on UK authors, titles, interests to advertise better the title that will have national publicity....The key thing to remember about the UK is that it is another country.
Their product ads are shorter text, larger font and have publisher logo displayed. The sponsored keyword ads Only display cover, title, stars and price...no text, making discoverability hard(this option is also available on Advantage USA and may work for some),possibly perfect for a nonfiction series ehere the title says it all). 
Additional problem is that the product page description is same as USA (and can't be altered for UK even in the Advantage console), rankings and reviews are unique to UK...effectively you start with high rank and 0 reviews although occasionally the sell page will note amazon.com reviews

AMS - KDP has been the best platform for me. Currently I have 314 sponsored product and 15 product ads running with well over 130 million impressions in the last 15 months. In the last week I did have a disaster where an important title had an impression drop of nearly 90%. I am trying to figure out what happened and will report back either asking for help or letting folks know what I did.
Ciao and Great Blessings from Dariel, Rivera's ad guy
believing in love, revolution and that radical is the new sensible
Rivera Sun | Website | Twitter | Facebook

Offline BigSlimJim

• View Profile
« Reply #682 on: April 05, 2018, 01:30:39 PM »
Thanks, Dariel--very informative. Being a rank beginner, I think I'll stick with KDP's AMS for now (when advertising in the US) and learn the pertinent Excel with the help of Cassie's books.

Online Jacob Stanley

• Georgia
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: April 11, 2018, 09:41:13 PM »
Just curious if this has been confirmed by anyone else.... I'm basically positive at this point that AMS doesn't record sales of other books besides the one that was clicked on. For example, if someone clicks my omnibus, and then buys book 1 instead, or vice versa, there is no record of the sale in your AMS reporting.

There are times when I'm only advertising my omnibus, and get sales of book 1, but I've never seen a sale on my omnibus log-sheet that shows the same price as my first book. 

Right now, I'm advertising both my omnibus and series starter, getting sales of both which outnumber the sales shown on the log. I'm sure they're not organic sales, because my books get basically zero organic visibility, so when I stop running ads, sales go to absolute zero, or close to it, and I'm not pushing enough books to get any high rankings that would generate organic traffic. I probably get a few word of mouth sales but those are impossible to account for.

What's making it tough right now is I've had some Facebook ads running too, with very low click prices, but I've recently decided that they're not generating many sales, because when I raise the daily spend on them, sales don't improve. But there are still quite a few sales over the last week or so that just aren't showing up on my log at all, even accounting for a 3 or 4 day delay.

All this confusion is causing me to waste money because I don't know what the heck is going on.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 09:44:27 PM by Jacob Stanley »

Offline Rod Little

• View Profile
    • Rod Little Author
« Reply #684 on: April 11, 2018, 10:03:59 PM »
Just curious if this has been confirmed by anyone else.... I'm basically positive at this point that AMS doesn't record sales of other books besides the one that was clicked on. For example, if someone clicks my omnibus, and then buys book 1 instead, or vice versa, there is no record of the sale in your AMS reporting.

There are times when I'm only advertising my omnibus, and get sales of book 1, but I've never seen a sale on my omnibus log-sheet that shows the same price as my first book. 

Right now, I'm advertising both my omnibus and series starter, getting sales of both which outnumber the sales shown on the log. I'm sure they're not organic sales, because my books get basically zero organic visibility, so when I stop running ads, sales go to absolute zero, or close to it, and I'm not pushing enough books to get any high rankings that would generate organic traffic. I probably get a few word of mouth sales but those are impossible to account for.

What's making it tough right now is I've had some Facebook ads running too, with very low click prices, but I've recently decided that they're not generating many sales, because when I raise the daily spend on them, sales don't improve. But there are still quite a few sales over the last week or so that just aren't showing up on my log at all, even accounting for a 3 or 4 day delay.

All this confusion is causing me to waste money because I don't know what the heck is going on.

I would agree. Often I don't know what's going on... What is generating my sales? Are clicks on one ad converting to sales on another book? Also, since (like you) I runs ads on FB and other venues at the same time as AMS... it's hard to tell where sales are originating.

Sci-Fi, Alien Invasion, Post-apocalyptic
website | Book Trailer | Twitter | FB

Offline Simon Haynes

• Perth, Australia
  • Born in the UK, raised in Spain, now Australian
    • View Profile
    • Home page
« Reply #685 on: April 12, 2018, 02:49:07 AM »
I was running AMS and FB, and I decided my sales were coming from FB. So, I paused all the AMS ads but my sales stopped. Okay, so then I enabled AMS again and sales returned to normal.

Then I paused FB and all my sales stopped.

There was a famous lord something-or-other who complained that 50% of his advertising was wasted money. He just didn't know which half it was.

The other thing with AMS - I'm pretty sure it doesn't include Createspace sales, because paperbacks of my MG title have been outselling the ebooks and the AMS totals don't reflect that. They're showing a 50% ROI on that particular title, but when I factor in paperbacks I'm well ahead.

Also yWriter novel writing software & SalesScanner, a free KDP/Google/Smashwords/Createspace sales analyser for PC.

Online Jacob Stanley

• Georgia
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: April 12, 2018, 03:46:31 AM »
I was running AMS and FB, and I decided my sales were coming from FB. So, I paused all the AMS ads but my sales stopped. Okay, so then I enabled AMS again and sales returned to normal.

Then I paused FB and all my sales stopped.

There was a famous lord something-or-other who complained that 50% of his advertising was wasted money. He just didn't know which half it was.

This sounds so much like my last week. The most annoying thing is I can never tell when sales stop because of some screwup with my ads, or because it's just a crappy day to sell books. So I make adjustments to try and stabilize things when they're already fine and I should just leave them alone. Drives me nuts.

The other thing with AMS - I'm pretty sure it doesn't include Createspace sales, because paperbacks of my MG title have been outselling the ebooks and the AMS totals don't reflect that. They're showing a 50% ROI on that particular title, but when I factor in paperbacks I'm well ahead.

Actually I got a paperback sale yesterday, and weirdly it did show up on my AMS sales report for an ad that I stopped a few of days ago. Unlike most sales, it showed up on Amazon at roughly the same time it showed up on the report. I'm not sure how that works.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 04:00:15 AM by Jacob Stanley »

Offline Simon Haynes

• Perth, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Home page
« Reply #687 on: April 12, 2018, 04:03:36 AM »
Okay, thanks for the data point re Createspace. I did notice their royalty page says they don't add the amount until 3 days after the book is printed, so I guess there could be a delay factor. Also, this was AWS UK, so I'm unsure how long data would take to flow back and forth.

As for going nuts ... there was one day where I thought I'd come up with a killer new blurb - at 4am - so I got up, turned on the PC, updated the product page and went back to sleep.
Morning rolls around and the freebie downloads for that book were zip. No idea whether it was a delay in reporting or not, but you can bet I switched the blurb back pretty quick.

PS I keep a file with all my blurbs in, by date. That way I can go back to one, if the latest and greatest revision is an absolute stinker.

Also yWriter novel writing software & SalesScanner, a free KDP/Google/Smashwords/Createspace sales analyser for PC.

Offline Cassie Leigh

• View Profile
« Reply #688 on: April 12, 2018, 06:37:56 AM »

I can't speak to KDP Print sales, but CreateSpace sales definitely show for me. I have one title that sells probably 2/3 paperback to 1/3 ebook and has about $7K in estimated sales from AMS ads in the US and maybe 500 pounds from AMS ads in the UK. And I can clearly see the $12.95 sales in the AMS US reports and the 12 pound sales in the AMS UK reports that are for the paperback versions.

Offline Simon Haynes

• Perth, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Home page
« Reply #689 on: April 12, 2018, 06:47:32 AM »
Okay, thanks for that. It's nice to have it confirmed. I probably haven't left it long enough for the figures to catch up.

Offline Gregg Bell

• Itasca, Illinois
    • View Profile
    • greggbell.net
« Reply #690 on: April 12, 2018, 11:31:09 AM »
I'm sure this has been asked before, but how do I keep track of the skewed AMS numbers when a paperback sells for $11.99 (and the ebook is selling for 99 cents) and it looks like I'm making a killing percentage-wise when I'm not?

"When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong." Oscar Wilde
Gregg Bell | Website | Amazon author page | Blog | Twitter | Google+ | Facebook

Offline Cassie Leigh

• View Profile
« Reply #691 on: April 12, 2018, 12:05:27 PM »
That's part of the reason why what I do is wait until I'm billed periodically for my ads and then just compare AMS spend for the period to amount earned on the title in ebook and print sales and page reads for the same period. And in the meantime I shut down keywords for not getting enough clicks per impressions or too many clicks with no sales, but I try my best to ignore ACoS. For me that's about every two weeks, which is good enough. I can let an ad lose money for two weeks. Plus, the obviously bad ones are so obvious they just get shut down within about five days.

But my ACoS on my titles that skew heavily to paperback are also under about 30% and I get about a 43% payout on paperback sales. If I were getting a lower payout on paperbacks or my ACoS were higher, I'd probably get more serious about it and adapt the analysis I do for paid vs. KU to come up with a weighted average percent to use as a benchmark.

Offline Gregg Bell

• Itasca, Illinois
    • View Profile
    • greggbell.net
« Reply #692 on: April 12, 2018, 05:55:08 PM »
That's part of the reason why what I do is wait until I'm billed periodically for my ads and then just compare AMS spend for the period to amount earned on the title in ebook and print sales and page reads for the same period. And in the meantime I shut down keywords for not getting enough clicks per impressions or too many clicks with no sales, but I try my best to ignore ACoS. For me that's about every two weeks, which is good enough. I can let an ad lose money for two weeks. Plus, the obviously bad ones are so obvious they just get shut down within about five days.

But my ACoS on my titles that skew heavily to paperback are also under about 30% and I get about a 43% payout on paperback sales. If I were getting a lower payout on paperbacks or my ACoS were higher, I'd probably get more serious about it and adapt the analysis I do for paid vs. KU to come up with a weighted average percent to use as a benchmark.

Thanks a lot, Cassie. My billing cycle is about every month, but now I can at least look at the 30% you mentioned if those books are getting paperback sales, which will at least give me a rudimentary benchmark. But why do you shut down keywords not getting enough clicks per impressions? What's wrong with getting the exposure?

Online Acheknia

• UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: April 12, 2018, 06:13:37 PM »
But why do you shut down keywords not getting enough clicks per impressions? What's wrong with getting the exposure?

That's a really good question, also interested as I'm only just starting out with ads.

Offline Cassie Leigh

• View Profile
« Reply #694 on: April 12, 2018, 06:43:46 PM »
It's because I'm working from the theory that AMS shuts down ads that it views as not effective. And I believe it bases that on clicks per impressions across the ad as well as sales. So a keyword getting you a lot of impressions but no clicks is bringing down the entire ad.

The other part of it is that if I have Keyword A that gets me 3 clicks per 1000 impressions and 1 buy per 10 clicks and Keyword B that gets me 1 click per 2500 impressions and 1 buy per 10 clicks, I'd rather AMS was displaying my ad on Keyword A instead of Keyword B. They might cost the same for a sale (10 clicks), but I'm going to get a sale a lot sooner with Keyword A. As long as you have some good keywords, better to focus the ads towards them IMO.

Online Acheknia

• UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: April 13, 2018, 04:45:22 AM »
It's because I'm working from the theory that AMS shuts down ads that it views as not effective. And I believe it bases that on clicks per impressions across the ad as well as sales. So a keyword getting you a lot of impressions but no clicks is bringing down the entire ad.

The other part of it is that if I have Keyword A that gets me 3 clicks per 1000 impressions and 1 buy per 10 clicks and Keyword B that gets me 1 click per 2500 impressions and 1 buy per 10 clicks, I'd rather AMS was displaying my ad on Keyword A instead of Keyword B. They might cost the same for a sale (10 clicks), but I'm going to get a sale a lot sooner with Keyword A. As long as you have some good keywords, better to focus the ads towards them IMO.

Thank you, there's another thread here which advises that closing down keywords with no clicks might not be good as those might be getting lots of page reads.
It's good to have lots of info though in order to test different things over time. :)

Offline Cassie Leigh

• View Profile
« Reply #696 on: April 13, 2018, 05:51:10 AM »
Thank you, there's another thread here which advises that closing down keywords with no clicks might not be good as those might be getting lots of page reads.
It's good to have lots of info though in order to test different things over time. :)

If there are no clicks, there are no borrows. Do you mean no sales? So lots of clicks but without sales?

I have a handful of titles that are in KU and that is something I do think about, but because I earn more per sale than borrow I tend to turn off keywords that aren't generating sales for me even for titles that are in KU. I will let those run a little bit longer than I do titles that aren't in KU. The only exception I make to shutting down a keyword with lots of clicks and no sales at all is if the book is in KU and the author in the keyword is in the first few pages of the also boughts for that title so I can confirm that the keyword is potentially generating a decent number of borrows.

(And anyone who has read Excel for Self-Publishers knows I have a way I gross up my reported sales on the AMS dashboard to account for my borrow to sales ratio for KU titles to make sure I'm accounting for KU borrows in my analysis.)

Online Acheknia

• UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: April 13, 2018, 09:00:34 AM »
If there are no clicks, there are no borrows. Do you mean no sales? So lots of clicks but without sales?

I've no idea what I meant, I have a poor memory but I half remembered reading something of the sort lol.
This is why I look to people like you that know what they're talking about :)

Thank you, that's all really helpful (to me & to lots of others, I guess).

Offline Gregg Bell

• Itasca, Illinois
    • View Profile
    • greggbell.net
« Reply #698 on: April 13, 2018, 09:24:23 AM »

Thanks Cassie. I tracked with that.

But not so sure about this. Yes, I understand about focusing on the good keywords. But in the example you gave with Keywords A & B, why would you have to choose one over the other? (Both keywords are getting impressions and clicks and sales, so Amazon isn't going to look at either as bringing down the ad.)

Offline Max 007

• View Profile
« Reply #699 on: April 13, 2018, 09:41:37 AM »

I am not so sure. But I am one to stick with impressions if you can get them. Seems to be all I get anyway - no clicks.

I would think Amazon does not take clicks or not into account. They just place the ad - clicks or not. Sure we want clicks that lead to buys or borrows KU - I would think Amazon does not care - what happens-happens sort of thing.  To each their own reasoning though.

It could be the ad copy and cover does not entice - but you may get plenty of impressions - so you know the ad is working. It is just the competition is better. You appear in a carousel of near 100 and you don't stand out. 

No impressions means you have a bad keyword - or - you are outbid. Likely a bad keyword. 

Plus too, I have zero reviews which spells rank-new-book and/or author. These get passed over quickly I think.  People look for what appears, at-a-glance, what they could know would be good. More reviews = more interest.  Seems KU folks are getting more discerning  - why waste your time on a new unknown book even if it is a free borrow for KU readers. There are so many now, why spend the time? I can get free books by the ton and I am not even KU (I am prime though).

So I suggest if you are getting impressions stick with it.  Maybe start a new ad copy, or change the cover. Do something after a bit. Turning off keywords that bring impressions I would not do now I think.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 09:46:08 AM by Max 007 »

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac