Author Topic: ***Proofreading Service $50 flat rate per book***  (Read 21393 times)  

Offline Victoria Wright

• View Profile
This sounds like an automated checker like Grammarly.

More likely the work is simply subcontracted to individuals in Asia / Africa (the Philippines, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Nigeria, etc.) who are ready and willing to do such work for $5 - $10 per book. Not that that's a bad thing, of course, but it strikes me as the most likely business model for maintaining such a fast turnaround rate at such a low price. There are even a few Americans and Europeans who would do a proofread for a low rate in exchange for the guarantee of positive feedback on their profile at places like Upwork (esp. those who are new w/ little to no feedback)--the competition for writing / editing-related work is quite stiff.

Offline Ebook Proofreading

• View Profile
More likely the work is simply subcontracted to individuals in Asia / Africa (the Philippines, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Nigeria, etc.) who are ready and willing to do such work for $5 - $10 per book. Not that that's a bad thing, of course, but it strikes me as the most likely business model for maintaining such a fast turnaround rate at such a low price. There are even a few Americans and Europeans who would do a proofread for a low rate in exchange for the guarantee of positive feedback on their profile at places like Upwork (esp. those who are new w/ little to no feedback)--the competition for writing / editing-related work is quite stiff.

My proofreaders and editors are from UK and US.

I have positive reviews and happy customers. This is the best reward I can get for my work.   :)

What everyone else said. She's prompt and thorough.

Thank you so much for your order and review!

Proofreading-->$15 per book
Line Editing-->$50 per book

OR

Unlimited Line Editing for One Year
https://proofreadebooks.com/unlimited-line-editing-for-one-year/

Reviews:

I sent out my 75,000 word novel for a proofread and received it back 3 days later. Around a dozen errors were found, mostly issues that spell check would not have found. I'm incredibly satisfied. I'll definitely use them again!

I am a longtime lurker but thought it might be useful to post my experience with Ebook Proofreading. I sent my file, a 96,000 word novel (hey, it said all books, right?) and got a quick reply that my file was received, so I paid with PayPal, and just a point of order here--it's 30 euro, not 30 dollars, so it cost approx $36. I got my book back today, a quick 5-day turnaround and was pleasantly surprised. She did what she said she would, efficiently, and with good cheer, so now I am dusting off some other projects to submit for proofreading. I am so pleased to have this obstacle behind me. Cheers to Roxana . . .

Roxana did one of my books for me. I am very pleased. The manuscript was returned ahead of schedule, and her work was most professional. I will use her service again. Thank you, Roxana.

Just chiming in to say that I'm trying things out, too. For $15, there's very little to lose and it's better than asking my English teacher friend for a favor. I don't expect to get feedback about how I should go back to writing literary short stories all the time.

I sent in work last week, and it was done two days early. I am going through the corrections now, and I'm pleased with the work.

I sent in one of my books and it turned out great. My 60k MS only took 3 days, and they found nearly 300 errors! I'm going to send another book. Thank you for this service.   :)

Sent two stories that had previously been proofread. Got them back in three days and I'm very satisfied. It's always good to have an extra pair of eyes.
Thanks Roxana and the team!

Roxana proofread my novella and only took a few days. Very happy with the results and will definitely be using this service again.

I handed in a 110k novel. It was supposed to take 7 days. I got it back after 4 and I'm very pleased with the result. I will definitely use this service again. In fact, I just bought the 3-book package.   ;D

Sent in a 106k manuscript. Got it back ahead of schedule.

Work is good, clean, professional. She found quite a few mistakes.
While the usual spelling errors were picked up, she also found:
-incorrect word substitutions,
-missing articles
-missing conjunctions
-Missing or incorrectly employed commas and other punctuation.

I noticed she did not find any issues with my dialog/quotation mark punctuation. Other editors have nitpicked that in my previous books. I'm not sure if I have simply altered my style to reflect this or if she used a different standard. Going over it now, I'm inclined to think that it's me and not her, though.

Bottom line?
It it is well worth fifteen or thirty, or even a hundred dollars. Fastest and easiest draft clean-up I've ever seen. If you have a good manuscript that needs a cleaning? I absolutely recommend her.

I decided on the 3-book, $45.00 deal. First manuscript came back several days ahead of schedule. Very satisfied with the proofed work!

Just chiming in to say that Roxana got it done and back to me in a little under three days, and it looks good. I plan to send the next two books her way.

Just popping in to say really pleased with the proofread, I like to think my manuscript was pretty clean but Roxanna picked up some mistakes including some wonky pronouns and a fair few random commas.  Quick and professional, definitely worth the fee.

Roxana is amazing! I sent her a 50K manuscript and she had it back to me within 3 days. The manuscript is clear of all typos and she even caught some awkward phrasing. I completely recommend this service and suggest you take her up on her $15 limited offer because she should *definitely* be charging more! ;D

Roxana rocks! She returned my 60K manuscript within 3 days, catching simple typos and some grammatical gaffs of mine. Quick and efficient, couldn't ask for more. And at these introductory rates, it's a huge bargain! I'll definitely be repeat customer.

Just chipping in to say I've just used Roxana's service for two books and I'm very pleased. Very quick and efficient service - will be using again!

Thank you, Roxana!

There's nothing like another proof read, especially when I go back for a tinker with the story. You give excellent value. I recommend your service.

Good service! There weren't many problems in my books - about fifteen in each. I'm pleased. I should mention that I did proofread both books very thoroughly before submitting them, so I wasn't expecting many errors.

I did sent my manuscripts. All of them. 32!  :P Already proofread. And she still found quite a few mistakes.  :o  I completely recommend this service.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 12:07:12 PM by Ebook Proofreading »
Flat rate per book:
proofreadebooks.com

Offline Danawilliam

• View Profile
My proofreaders and editors are from UK and US.

I have positive reviews and happy customers. This is the best reward I can get for my work.   :)

OR

I have a question about the unlimited line editing for one year. Can I send all the books I have so far plus the books I will publish during this year? Thank you!

• View Profile

I have a question about the unlimited line editing for one year. Can I send all the books I have so far plus the books I will publish during this year? Thank you!

Yes, all your books are included in this package. You can send 1-3 manuscripts per week. For more details:

Reviews:

I sent out my 75,000 word novel for a proofread and received it back 3 days later. Around a dozen errors were found, mostly issues that spell check would not have found. I'm incredibly satisfied. I'll definitely use them again!

I am a longtime lurker but thought it might be useful to post my experience with Ebook Proofreading. I sent my file, a 96,000 word novel (hey, it said all books, right?) and got a quick reply that my file was received, so I paid with PayPal, and just a point of order here--it's 30 euro, not 30 dollars, so it cost approx $36. I got my book back today, a quick 5-day turnaround and was pleasantly surprised. She did what she said she would, efficiently, and with good cheer, so now I am dusting off some other projects to submit for proofreading. I am so pleased to have this obstacle behind me. Cheers to Roxana . . .

Roxana did one of my books for me. I am very pleased. The manuscript was returned ahead of schedule, and her work was most professional. I will use her service again. Thank you, Roxana.

Just chiming in to say that I'm trying things out, too. For $15, there's very little to lose and it's better than asking my English teacher friend for a favor. I don't expect to get feedback about how I should go back to writing literary short stories all the time.

I sent in work last week, and it was done two days early. I am going through the corrections now, and I'm pleased with the work.

I sent in one of my books and it turned out great. My 60k MS only took 3 days, and they found nearly 300 errors! I'm going to send another book. Thank you for this service.   :)

Sent two stories that had previously been proofread. Got them back in three days and I'm very satisfied. It's always good to have an extra pair of eyes.

Roxana proofread my novella and only took a few days. Very happy with the results and will definitely be using this service again.

I handed in a 110k novel. It was supposed to take 7 days. I got it back after 4 and I'm very pleased with the result. I will definitely use this service again. In fact, I just bought the 3-book package.   ;D

-missing articles
-missing conjunctions

I noticed she did not find any issues with my dialog/quotation mark punctuation. Other editors have nitpicked that in my previous books. I'm not sure if I have simply altered my style to reflect this or if she used a different standard. Going over it now, I'm inclined to think that it's me and not her, though.

Bottom line?
It it is well worth fifteen or thirty, or even a hundred dollars. Fastest and easiest draft clean-up I've ever seen. If you have a good manuscript that needs a cleaning? I absolutely recommend her.

I decided on the 3-book, $45.00 deal. First manuscript came back several days ahead of schedule. Very satisfied with the proofed work!

Just chiming in to say that Roxana got it done and back to me in a little under three days, and it looks good. I plan to send the next two books her way.

Just popping in to say really pleased with the proofread, I like to think my manuscript was pretty clean but Roxanna picked up some mistakes including some wonky pronouns and a fair few random commas.  Quick and professional, definitely worth the fee.

Roxana is amazing! I sent her a 50K manuscript and she had it back to me within 3 days. The manuscript is clear of all typos and she even caught some awkward phrasing. I completely recommend this service and suggest you take her up on her $15 limited offer because she should *definitely* be charging more! ;D

Roxana rocks! She returned my 60K manuscript within 3 days, catching simple typos and some grammatical gaffs of mine. Quick and efficient, couldn't ask for more. And at these introductory rates, it's a huge bargain! I'll definitely be repeat customer.

Just chipping in to say I've just used Roxana's service for two books and I'm very pleased. Very quick and efficient service - will be using again!

Thank you, Roxana!

There's nothing like another proof read, especially when I go back for a tinker with the story. You give excellent value. I recommend your service.

Good service! There weren't many problems in my books - about fifteen in each. I'm pleased. I should mention that I did proofread both books very thoroughly before submitting them, so I wasn't expecting many errors.

I did sent my manuscripts. All of them. 32!  :P Already proofread. And she still found quite a few mistakes.  :o  I completely recommend this service.

Flat Rate

Order now:

*send $15 or $50 per book to the paypal address rothnotions@gmail.com
*email your books to booksfreelance@gmail.com

https://proofreadebooks.com

OR

« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 12:17:44 PM by Ebook Proofreading »
Flat rate per book:
proofreadebooks.com

Offline Danawilliam

• View Profile

Yes, all your books are included in this package. You can send 1-3 manuscripts per week. For more details:

That's great! I will get this package by the end of the week.

Offline Ian W. Sainsbury

• UK
    • View Profile
    • Ian W. Sainsbury
TL;DR Proofing excellent, line editing, not so much.
I used Roxana for my latest, sending it to her after a first line edit and proof had been completed. I opted for the line edit, because I wanted to see how good a line edit you can get for $50! My conclusion is that I will definitely use the service again for a proof, as Roxana uncovered an additional handful of typos in a 90k word book, which is great. I wouldn't use the line edit again. There were a few suggestions, but I rejected all of them. I did end up re-writing one sentence, just for clarity. One of the line-edits made a suggested change to a Shakespeare quote! That did make me wonder if a program, rather than a human, was involved.
I will certainly go back for another proof, as this is great value.

Ian W. Sainsbury | blog | facebook

• View Profile
Re: Proofreading SALE -->$15 per book* *ORDER or PREORDER*
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2017, 02:46:41 AM »
Reviews:

-missing articles
-missing conjunctions

Bottom line?

Thank you, Roxana!

Can you clarify the currency please? It looks like you receive the payment in Euros. Do I send 15 euros or 15 in another currency?

The currency is USD dollars.

Flat Rate

OR

« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 06:34:34 AM by Ebook Proofreading »
Flat rate per book:
proofreadebooks.com

Offline Danawilliam

• View Profile

Flat Rate

Order now:

*send $15 or $50 per book to the paypal address rothnotions@gmail.com

OR

I placed the order. Let me know if everything is ok.

Offline Steven Slavick

• View Profile
    • Sydney Bristow
Re: Proofreading and Editing $15-$50 Flat Rate per book
« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2017, 08:32:36 AM »

• View Profile

I placed the order. Let me know if everything is ok.

Thank you! Please check your email.  :)

Thank you so much!

« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 09:15:42 AM by Ebook Proofreading »
Flat rate per book:
proofreadebooks.com

Offline willow163

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2017, 02:04:42 PM »
Used their service for proofreading a novella. I gave them a super short deadline and they more than delivered. Was 2 or 3 days I received my manuscript back. Definitely happy with the quick turn around that kept me on schedule. Thank you!

Offline geronl

• Mirrors are scary to me, lol
    • View Profile
    • Floyd Looney's Sci-Fi
Re: eBook Proofreading Service $15 per book - LIMITED Offer *ORDER or PREORDER*
« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2017, 02:07:20 PM »

wow  :o

Floyd Looney

Offline Erratic

• View Profile
    • Glass Fiction
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2017, 10:47:16 PM »
I purchased the line editing service and there were only a handful (maybe five) suggested sentence changes. I rejected all but one since these sentences were written in my character's voice and were not meant to be grammatically correct. They found 70 typos though. The proofreading service can't be beat.  :)

• View Profile
Re: Proofreading Service $30 for one book OR $45 for 3 books ORDER OR PRE-ORDER
« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2017, 04:11:26 AM »
https://proofreadebooks.com/

I have a LIMITED offer on my proofreading service. The price will change very soon. Take advantage!  :)

Flat Rate

$15 per book

If your books are not finished yet, you can pre-order. I take pre-orders for 2018.

Delivery time:

7 Days

Order now:

*send $15 per book to the paypal address rothnotions@gmail.com

Follow the 2 steps above to order before the price changes.

Reviews:

Used their service for proofreading a novella. I gave them a super short deadline and they more than delivered. Was 2 or 3 days I received my manuscript back. Definitely happy with the quick turn around that kept me on schedule. Thank you!

-missing articles
-missing conjunctions

Bottom line?

Thank you, Roxana!

« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 09:14:53 AM by Ebook Proofreading »
Flat rate per book:
proofreadebooks.com

Offline AngelinaC

• View Profile
Re: Proofreading Service $15 flat rate per book limited offer ORDER or PRE-ORDER
« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2017, 09:22:46 AM »
I am about to place another order. I hope you can deliver as fast as last time because I want to publish in a couple of days. Thank you for all your hard work!

Offline RayBright

• Pittsburgh, PA
    • View Profile
Re: Proofreading Service $15 flat rate per book (this price will change soon!)
« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2017, 09:58:04 AM »
I'll have a 85k word Thriller, my third, done in a few months. Please schedule me in.

Ray Bright

R.F. Bright | Facebook | web site

• View Profile
Re: Proofreading Service $15 flat rate per book limited offer ORDER or PRE-ORDER
« Reply #116 on: December 01, 2017, 07:12:01 AM »
I am about to place another order. I hope you can deliver as fast as last time because I want to publish in a couple of days. Thank you for all your hard work!

Sure, I will do my best!  :)

I'll have a 85k word Thriller, my third, done in a few months. Please schedule me in.

Ray Bright

No problem!

You can order in a few months.
You can also pre-order now to take advantage of the special price.

-------------

Proofreading Service

$15 Flat Rate
Limited Offer

*send $15 per book to my paypal address rothnotions@gmail.com

« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 11:08:42 AM by Ebook Proofreading »
Flat rate per book:
proofreadebooks.com

Offline AngelinaC

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 01, 2017, 09:29:31 AM »
Sure, I will do my best!  :)

That's great, thanks! If for some reason you can't deliver in a couple of days, just let me know.

• View Profile
Re: Proofreading Service $15 flat rate per book --- Line Editing $50 Flat Rate
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2017, 04:37:11 AM »
Update December 3, 2017

Order or Pre-Order

Proofreading ----> $30 flat rate per book

Line Editing ----> $50 flat rate per book

OR

Unlimited Proofreading and Editing for One Year

https://proofreadebooks.com/
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 08:08:58 AM by Ebook Proofreading »
Flat rate per book:
proofreadebooks.com

Offline jlstovall4

• MG and YA (Sci Fi)
    • View Profile
    • Y. A. Marks Official Website
« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2017, 01:32:22 PM »
Ok, what can I say, but Roxana did a good job.

My second book has been proofread 4 times already. I sent her 75% of the book as a test (approx 60k words). I did make a few upgrades so I figured I'd give her a try. I purchased the $15 package for proofreading. She found 15 legitimate errors and 2 errors that were more preference and could be read either way. None would be easy for a program to find (at least in my opinion). So I am forced to give her a thumbs up!  ;D I'm not a newbie and have been on the kboards for over a year.

Great job. I'm not sure how she's doing it for such a low price, but so far things look good for her company.

• View Profile
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2017, 07:20:05 AM »
Ok, what can I say, but Roxana did a good job.

My second book has been proofread 4 times already. I sent her 75% of the book as a test (approx 60k words). I did make a few upgrades so I figured I'd give her a try. I purchased the $15 package for proofreading. She found 15 legitimate errors and 2 errors that were more preference and could be read either way. None would be easy for a program to find (at least in my opinion). So I am forced to give her a thumbs up!  ;D I'm not a newbie and have been on the kboards for over a year.

Great job. I'm not sure how she's doing it for such a low price, but so far things look good for her company.

Flat rate per book:
proofreadebooks.com

Offline AngelinaC

• View Profile
Re: Proofreading Service $30 flat rate per book
« Reply #121 on: December 04, 2017, 10:31:37 AM »
Thanks again for the fast delivery and excellent work!

• View Profile
Update December 5, 2017

Limited Offer
Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

7 Days

Order now:

*send the payment to the paypal address rothnotions@gmail.com

« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 05:48:05 AM by Ebook Proofreading »
Flat rate per book:
proofreadebooks.com

• View Profile
Re: Proofreading Service ------$30 Flat Rate per Book
« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2017, 06:01:31 AM »
I am back with a new special offer:

Update December 12, 2017

Limited Offer

Order or Pre-Order:

OR

$60 for 3 books

OR $100 for 3 books

Delivery time:

7 Days

Order now:

*send the payment to the paypal address rothnotions@gmail.com

Follow the 2 steps above to order before the price changes. You can pre-order if your books are not finished.
Flat rate per book:
proofreadebooks.com

Offline DLBarbur

• View Profile
This is an outstanding value. I received my manuscript back six days after I sent it.

I'm only 1/4 of a way through the manuscript, but I've found numerous corrections that were spot on, and have made my book better.

Once again, I learn I'm terrible at editing my own work!

I'll be using Roxana's service again for my next book.