Author Topic: Proofreading Service ***$50 flat rate per book LIMITED OFFER***  (Read 19221 times)  

Online Ebook Proofreading

• View Profile
Re: eBook Proofreading Service $15 per book if you order in the next 24 hours
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2017, 04:17:42 AM »
I got my book back ahead of schedule too. While I'm only about 40% through their editing, it's not bad. There are some things I caught, but for the money, it's absolutely worth it, better than some $50-70 proofreads I've got.

Thank you!
Flat rate per book
Proofreading--- $50 per book
proofreadebooks.com

Offline Vale

• View Profile
Just chiming in to say that I'm trying things out, too. For $15, there's very little to lose and it's better than asking my English teacher friend for a favor. I don't expect to get feedback about how I should go back to writing literary short stories all the time.

• View Profile
Just chiming in to say that I'm trying things out, too. For $15, there's very little to lose and it's better than asking my English teacher friend for a favor. I don't expect to get feedback about how I should go back to writing literary short stories all the time.

Thank you so much for your order!
Flat rate per book
proofreadebooks.com

Online Becca Mills

• California
    • View Profile
    • The Active Voice
Greetings, Ebook Proofreading! You're welcome to promote your business and website here in the Writers' Cafe.

Now that you have an official thread, you'll want to add your listing to our Yellow Pages, found here: http://www.kboards.com/yp/. The listing is free to KB members and is completely self-service; you can add and edit your listing from the page. More information on our Yellow Pages listing can be found here.

In your thread here, we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar: you may have this one thread about your service and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time. New threads about the service will be removed. Please bookmark this thread so that you can find it again when you want to post. You may not make back-to-back posts to the thread within seven days. If someone responds (as I'm doing with this post), you may reply to them, but otherwise you must wait seven days. Please note that very short or (one- or two-word) posts with no meaningful information are discouraged and may be deleted at the moderators' discretion. Lastly, your posts and images will need to meet our "forum decorum" guidelines, which is the case for every member.

Note that members are allowed to provide civil and honest feedback about your service in this thread. This feedback may include criticisms as well as kudos. You may respond in a civil manner. Members may also ask questions -- about how the service works, for example, or what they will get for their money, or whether your service adheres to Amazon's terms of service.

Disputes between you and clients should be handled off-site.

Thanks,
Becca
KBoards Moderator

(Note that this welcome does not constitute an endorsement or vetting of a service by KBoards. Members should do due diligence when considering using a service.)

Offline Lisa Manifold

• What a long, strange trip it's been.
    • View Profile
I sent in work last week, and it was done two days early. I am going through the corrections now, and I'm pleased with the work.

Lisa Manifold | blog | facebook | twitter

Offline Danawilliam

• View Profile
My next book is not finished yet but I hope to send it for proofreading soon.

• View Profile
I sent in work last week, and it was done two days early. I am going through the corrections now, and I'm pleased with the work.
Roxana did one of my books for me. I am very pleased. The manuscript was returned ahead of schedule, and her work was most professional. I will use her service again. Thank you, Roxana.

Thank you!

I am still taking orders or preorders (if your book is not yet ready for proofreading).

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 02:54:11 AM by Ebook Proofreading »
Flat rate per book
proofreadebooks.com

Offline Erratic

• View Profile
    • Glass Fiction
I sent in one of my books and it turned out great. My 60k MS only took 3 days, and they found nearly 300 errors! I'm going to send another book. Thank you for this service.   :)

Offline UghSoUncool

• USA
    • View Profile
I'll be sending my MS in about two weeks! Posting this here so I remember to update the thread with results.
Beep Beep, My Dudes.

Offline Danawilliam

• View Profile
Re: Proofreading $30 Flat Rate for 1 Book OR $45 for 3 *ORDER or PREORDER*
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2017, 09:32:34 AM »
Can I order the $45 package now and send just one book?  I will have the other 2 ready in 2 months.

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2017, 11:58:37 AM »
Can I order the $45 package now and send just one book?  I will have the other 2 ready in 2 months.

Hello,

Yes, you can get the $45 package for 3 books and email the books whenever you are ready.

Flat rate per book
proofreadebooks.com

Offline FFJ

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2017, 02:11:04 PM »
Sent two stories that had previously been proofread. Got them back in three days and I'm very satisfied. It's always good to have an extra pair of eyes.
Thanks Roxana and the team!

• View Profile
Re: Proofreading $30 for ONE book OR $45 for 3 books *ORDER or PREORDER*
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2017, 07:35:31 AM »
Sent two stories that had previously been proofread. Got them back in three days and I'm very satisfied. It's always good to have an extra pair of eyes.
Thanks Roxana and the team!

I sent in one of my books and it turned out great. My 60k MS only took 3 days, and they found nearly 300 errors! I'm going to send another book. Thank you for this service.   :)

Thank you for your orders!

---------

Proofread 1 Book --->$30 Flat Rate (for all books)
Proofread 3 Books--->$45 (ORDER or PREORDER)

Save money with the 3 books package! ($45 = $15 per book) I take preorders for 2017 and 2018.

Order now:

*send $30 for ONE book OR $45 for 3 books to my paypal address booksfreelance@gmail.com
*email your book file to booksfreelance@gmail.com

Follow the 2 steps above to order before the offer expires. My team is waiting! 😊
Flat rate per book
proofreadebooks.com

Offline Danawilliam

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2017, 08:11:29 AM »
Hello,

Yes, you can get the $45 package for 3 books and email the books whenever you are ready.

That's great! Thank you! I am going to preorder now.

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2017, 10:39:18 AM »
The special offer will only be available for a short time.

Proofreading for 3 Books--->$45 (ORDER or PREORDER)
Flat rate per book
proofreadebooks.com

Offline austenlover

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2017, 04:37:26 AM »
Roxana proofread my novella and only took a few days. Very happy with the results and will definitely be using this service again.

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2017, 08:33:54 AM »
Roxana proofread my novella and only took a few days. Very happy with the results and will definitely be using this service again.

Thank you so much! It's such a pleasure to discover new writers.

I am still open for submissions. Take advantage of the special offer (3 books for $45). You can order now and send the books as soon as you write them. There is no time limit.
Flat rate per book
proofreadebooks.com

Offline Marcus Herzig

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2017, 12:02:33 PM »
I handed in a 110k novel. It was supposed to take 7 days. I got it back after 4 and I'm very pleased with the result. I will definitely use this service again. In fact, I just bought the 3-book package.   ;D

Marcus Herzig | Website | Twitter | Facebook

Offline HobieYak

• Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2017, 02:04:08 PM »
I took up the $15 special offer and got a prompt turn around. The errors that were reported were virtually all of the type that MS Word would flag (e.g. an extra space between words, missing apostrophe, etc), however there was one misused word identified which a normal software check would not have picked up. For the price I paid I think I got value for money.
 :)

Roy T. Humphreys

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2017, 07:51:18 AM »
I took up the $15 special offer and got a prompt turn around. The errors that were reported were virtually all of the type that MS Word would flag (e.g. an extra space between words, missing apostrophe, etc), however there was one misused word identified which a normal software check would not have picked up. For the price I paid I think I got value for money.
 :)

I agree that some things are impossible to find with a software. I hope this will never change!  :) I am so glad you are pleased with my service. Thank you!

I handed in a 110k novel. It was supposed to take 7 days. I got it back after 4 and I'm very pleased with the result. I will definitely use this service again. In fact, I just bought the 3-book package.   ;D

Thank you so much for your orders!  :)

____

Great news!

You can order my proofreading service for $15 per book. This limited offer is available only until I fill all the available slots. This can take hours or days. Take advantage while it lasts.  :) I am taking preorders for 2017 and 2018.

Delivery time:

7 Days

Order now:

*send $15 per book to my paypal address booksfreelance@gmail.com
*email your book file to booksfreelance@gmail.com
Flat rate per book
proofreadebooks.com

Offline Danawilliam

• View Profile
Re: Proofreading SALE -->$15 per book* *ORDER or PREORDER* Today
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2017, 11:39:00 PM »
I think my books will need more than proofreading. Do you offer line editing as well?

Online T E Scott Writer

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2017, 11:44:51 PM »
Hi, do you think you could proof something in British English?

T E Scott

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2017, 08:30:13 AM »
Hi, do you think you could proof something in British English?

Hello,

Yes, we proofread British English books too.

The special price ($15 per book) is still available.  :)

Flat rate per book
proofreadebooks.com

Offline Danawilliam

• View Profile
Re: Proofreading SALE -->$15 per book* *ORDER or PREORDER*
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2017, 06:58:04 PM »
I just want to say thank you! I recommended your service to some friends.

Offline Scrapper78

• Connecticut
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: Proofreading SALE -->$15 per book* *ORDER or PREORDER*
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2017, 09:45:34 AM »
Sent in a 106k manuscript. Got it back ahead of schedule.

Work is good, clean, professional. She found quite a few mistakes.
While the usual spelling errors were picked up, she also found:
-incorrect word substitutions,
-missing articles
-missing conjunctions
-Missing or incorrectly employed commas and other punctuation.

I noticed she did not find any issues with my dialog/quotation mark punctuation. Other editors have nitpicked that in my previous books. I'm not sure if I have simply altered my style to reflect this or if she used a different standard. Going over it now, I'm inclined to think that it's me and not her, though.

Bottom line?
It it is well worth fifteen or thirty, or even a hundred dollars. Fastest and easiest draft clean-up I've ever seen. If you have a good manuscript that needs a cleaning? I absolutely recommend her.

Facebook
Andrew Vaillencourt |