Need Perfect Gift? Shop Amazon Gift Cards. Any Occasion.

Author Topic: Looking for a romance ghostwriter?  (Read 113 times)  

Offline craftywriter

• View Profile
Looking for a romance ghostwriter?
« on: October 12, 2017, 06:52:28 AM »
Just in case you are looking- I've decided to take on one or two more ghostwriting clients (but that's it for now; I'll be at comfortable capacity).

Must be looking for a long-term partnership, interested in publishing 30k-50k+ books, and agreeable to working with a ghostwriting agreement (yours or mine).

I don't use Upwork because the fees are unreasonable in my opinion and if we connect outside of Upwork it isn't really fair to either of use to pay them fees when they weren't responsible for first contact (make sense?)

Having said that, I encourage using milestones for projects because I understand that you need to feel comfortable with me and my qualifications and to make sure you are getting the story you're paying for as the project progresses.

Speaking of what you're paying for, I charge $1.50 per 100 words and that includes:

Writing an original story
Grammar/spelling edits (former English teacher)
Format for Kindle and Create Space
Book description
Periodic updates on the project

It takes me 10 business days (or less) per 10,000 words to complete.

I write most all genres of romance except for erotica (I can write it but I don't like to).

If you're curious and would like to know more, private message me and we can set up a phone  or skype interview. I'm an open book (ha ha see what I did there?) and am happy to answer any questions you may have. Craftywriter1@gmail.com

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac