KB Featured
Flight of the Tarantula Hawk
by Michael Allan Scott

$0.99
Kindle Edition published 2014-02-10
Bestseller ranking: 4698

Product Description
On the IndieReader Best Book list and featured on NBC's Daytime Show, the second book in the Lance Underphal Mystery series is part of a new breed of supernatural thrillers which can be read and enjoyed in any order. Dark, different, featuring a damaged psychic, this is one of those disturbing novels that keeps you guessing.

Download the sample or use the "Look inside" feature for a FREE E-book offer.

Supernatural Murder Mystery - Realtor Carla Simon has her first showing in nearly eighteen months. Recovering from a nervous breakdown, she arrives at the bank-owned foreclosure well ahead of her prospect. When her buyer pins her against the wall, it turns out to be the last house she'll ever show.

Looking for a new breed of supernatural thrillers? Paranormal mysteries of murder and suspense? Perhaps a psychic detective series which can be read and enjoyed in any order? Or maybe one of t...

Author Topic: For those who bought the New Oasis without a cover  (Read 5769 times)  

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Time for Pi!
    • View Profile
Re: For those who bought the New Oasis without a cover
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2017, 06:28:24 AM »
I just saw on another forum where the price of the Kindle Oasis 2017 covers had the price reduced by $15 and $20 for cloth and leather respectively.  I cancelled my existing order and reordered at the new price, just to be sure to lock it in.

Yes . . . there's a thread here: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,257913.0.html  in our accessories board. :)

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Oasis
Hermoine (Fire HD8)
Hogwarts (KDX)
Ed's (Basic)
S7Edge (KApp for Android)
Galaxy (KApp for Android)
(Make your own reading bar) | Ann Von Hagel | Arlington, VA | kboards  MODERATOR

Online jkingrph

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2017, 08:13:31 AM »
I did not look in accessories section, just commenting here about the covers.

Online Jane917

• Ridgefield, WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2017, 09:12:26 AM »
My Oasis2 is on order, but not expected to arrive for a couple of weeks. I also ordered a MOKO case. I have a MOKO case for my Fire and it has lasted. The MOKO case has already arrived, but of course, I can't test it until the Oasis2 arrives. Any comments on the MOKO case?
Words with Friends: Jane917

(Make your own reading bar)

Offline GirlFriday

• Love One Another
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2017, 09:43:08 PM »
As Ann said, go to the Accessories forum. There are several threads about covers.
Proud owner of a Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro, and Phone X

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac