Author Topic: Tracking Book Sales: TrackerBox Mac Kickstarter is live (24 hours remain!)  (Read 3995 times)  

Offline Alan Petersen

• San Francisco, CA
  • I write high octane thrillers.
    • View Profile
    • High Octane Action Thrillers from Alan Petersen

Alan Petersen | Website | Facebook | Twitter | Newsletter | Podcast

Offline lilywhite

• View Profile
There's no option to comment on the Kickstarter updates, I think? (Unless I'm missing it, which is entirely possible.) So I just wanted to post here and say keep up the good work, Mark. I hope you're not getting too much flak about lagging a bit behind -- anyone who backs software on KS should have to check a box that says "99% of software takes longer than the creator thinks it will," LOL. I'm still so excited and I know this is gonna kick so much ass.

Offline Mark Fassett

• Western Wa
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Thanks! I'm not getting flak, just questions about when, which I totally understand :)

You can comment on the updates if you're a backer, but you have to log in first.

Offline C.F.

• View Profile
I've really enjoyed getting your updates :). It's nice to hear about the progress you're making, even when it includes setbacks.

Offline It's A Mystery

• Oxford
    • View Profile
Soooo.... I don't want to be that guy... But is this still getting done?

I've been holding out for it but will need to put something else in place soon if it's not happening.

To be clear, I'm not putting any blame on you Mark, these thi gs happen. It would just be good to know where we stand.

Offline Mark Fassett

• Western Wa
    • View Profile
    • My Website
In short, yes, it's still getting done. There are reasons why I'm so far behind where I thought I'd be, and I'm going to discuss them, plus where the progress stands, in a backer post on Kickstarter in a couple days. Thanks for hanging with me.

Offline thevoiceofone

• View Profile
I haven't posted here in quite awhile, but a lot of you, over the years, have asked for a Mac version of TrackerBox. Now is the time. I've created a Kickstarter project for it, and I really hope enough people want it to make it a reality. I'm tired of telling people that a Mac version doesn't exist.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/markfassett/trackerbox-mac-track-your-book-sales-on-osx

I dont use these services that includes the one others use called BOOKREPORT.

Anywhere i have to hand over my KDP username and password I don't trust.

Offline Mark Fassett

• Western Wa
    • View Profile
    • My Website
I dont use these services that includes the one others use called BOOKREPORT.

Anywhere i have to hand over my KDP username and password I don't trust.

TrackerBox doesn't, and won't ever, ask you for your username and password for any website. I don't want to be responsible for the security measures that become necessary when you start dealing with that kind of thing.

Online Patty Jansen

• Sydney, Australia
  • Destroyer of Science Fiction
    • View Profile
    • Patty Jansen Author of SF and fantasy
Mark! I need this so badly. My PC will barely turn on anymore.