Why not Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial?
KB Featured
Flight of the Tarantula Hawk
by Michael Allan Scott

$0.99
Kindle Edition published 2014-02-10
Bestseller ranking: 4698

Product Description
On the IndieReader Best Book list and featured on NBC's Daytime Show, the second book in the Lance Underphal Mystery series is part of a new breed of supernatural thrillers which can be read and enjoyed in any order. Dark, different, featuring a damaged psychic, this is one of those disturbing novels that keeps you guessing.

Download the sample or use the "Look inside" feature for a FREE E-book offer.

Supernatural Murder Mystery - Realtor Carla Simon has her first showing in nearly eighteen months. Recovering from a nervous breakdown, she arrives at the bank-owned foreclosure well ahead of her prospect. When her buyer pins her against the wall, it turns out to be the last house she'll ever show.

Looking for a new breed of supernatural thrillers? Paranormal mysteries of murder and suspense? Perhaps a psychic detective series which can be read and enjoyed in any order? Or maybe one of t...

Author Topic: For those who bought the New Oasis without a cover  (Read 5773 times)  

Offline Tunji99

• View Profile
For those who bought the New Oasis without a cover
« on: October 21, 2017, 09:20:14 PM »
Hi I am new here.

I couldn't justify the cost of the cover that amazon is charging so I bought the New Oasis without it. I was wondering for those of you who bought the New Kindle Oasis without a cover what you plan on doing?

Will you wait an buy a cheaper cover when one becomes available?

Are you planning on going without one? If so, aren't you worried something might happen to it? Or are they pretty durable? Did you buy the additional insurance instead?

Offline melodyyyyy

• View Profile
Re: For those who bought the New Oasis without a cover
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 04:37:48 AM »
I'm going to wait on getting a case. I'm to cheap to spend that much on a case.

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Time for Pi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 05:06:40 AM »
There are already some third party options on offer -- there's a thread about them in the Accessories forum.

I also didn't get a case because I regarded the price as too high. I figure It'll be my mostly-at-home device anyway, so can do without a cover, until I see something I like for a better price. If I do take it somewhere, there are all sorts of slip cases/sleeves that would do in a pinch -- not fitted to the device, but big enough to hold and protect the screen in a purse or whatever.

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Oasis
Hermoine (Fire HD8)
Hogwarts (KDX)
Ed's (Basic)
S7Edge (KApp for Android)
Galaxy (KApp for Android)
(Make your own reading bar) | Ann Von Hagel | Arlington, VA | kboards  MODERATOR

Offline Anastayja

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 05:33:41 AM »
The only Kindle I have with a cover is my Oasis and thats because it came with one. I prefer sleeves and hate the added weight of covers. Already have my sleeve for my new Oasis and am just waiting for it to arrive.

Offline northofdivision

• Chicago
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 06:34:02 AM »
They have very cheap and nice neoprene 7" sleeves on ebay that would fit perfectly as the fabric would accommodate it perfectly. I have a few 7" devices and they all fit perfectly. The sleeves are as cheap as 2 or 3 dollars delivered. The Kindle Fire 7" spec is pretty close as well so you can go to etsy.com and find a whole bunch of beautiful 7" sleeves that would surely fit it.
Stanley
=====
Blackberry KeyOne, Ipad Air2
Kindle 2,3G,4,PW2, Voyage, Oasis
Kobo HD Glo, Kobo Aura One 8", Sony 5" PRS-350 w/multi-font/Zork hack

(Make your own reading bar)

Online Atunah

• South of Seasons
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 07:47:05 AM »
I will get one of the official covers. But I couldn't decide on fabric or leather, as I can't tell from the pictures if the leather will be suede like. I prefer smooth. So I have to wait on it when others get it and tell me.  ;D

I want the cover to be as fitting and small as possible and I usually get that best with official covers. I don't like any extra flaps, corners and things like that I often see on 3rd party covers. The snap in is also a must and I want the stand also.

Member since 11/20/2008 | Atunah's Romance Haus | Goodreads |
It has always been forever, for me, Sassenach -- Diana Gabaldon, Outlander

Online lindnet

• Redding, CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 08:24:27 AM »
I'll get a sleeve once there are more out there that fit this one.  It's going to be really tough to quit using the Oberon sleeves I've had for my last couple of Kindles, but I'll try to find something comparable.
Linda

Offline cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2017, 10:39:35 AM »
I have a sleeve I can use until I decide what to do. I'll wait a little while to see what third party offerings may come available. I'd want a cover made like the Amazon cover... one that snaps into place and doesn't cover the sides or entire back.

If nothing I like comes along, I'll probably go with the Amazon water-safe fabric cover in Indigo.

Christine | Member since 10/13/2009 | Goodreads | Bayou Cover Designs | Bayou Cover Designs on the KBoards Yellow Pages
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.  ― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons

Offline Lizzarddance

• Arizona
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2017, 02:45:38 PM »
I haven't ordered a cover...yet. At first I didn't want to spend that much for a cover. I looked to see what third party covers were made for the original Oasis and it seems they are snap in instead of magnetized and it covers the entire backing. I want to skin my device and I want the skin to show from the back so it looks like I'm getting the leather cover in merlot.
Since March '08

Offline FligMupple

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2017, 01:18:22 PM »
I only used the cover on my Oasis 1 for charging when I was travelling. Otherwise, I was on the go with just the Kindle by itself. It's been in all sorts of pockets and bags and what not. I read all over the place, around the home and trains and planes. All without the charging cover. It's still in excellent condition.

So for me at least I don't think a cover is necessary, and I didn't order one with the Oasis 2.

Offline patrickt

• Oaxaca, Mexico
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2017, 05:39:13 PM »
I always get protective cases. For my Paperwhites, the best case available was from Amazon Kindle and, yes, it was expensive. I never found a good case for my Voyage.

The only Kindle I've actually broken was at home. My Kindle isn't any safer from me at home than it is downtown.

Offline Andra

• Austin, TX
  • madhouse escapee #671
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2017, 08:41:58 AM »
I have a sleeve that I will use until I decide about a cover.  I will probably go with a less expensive third-party option since I don't care for Amazon's origami folding cases.  Depending on the amount of fingerprints around the bezel, I will probably skin it before getting a cover.  I can't stand fingerprints and the last one was pretty shiny on the edges.
I've had a Kindle for almost 9 years and never broken one so I'm not too worried about that.  All of my devices are still in working order.

Offline Lursa (aka 9MMare)

• Outside Seattle, WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2017, 07:52:41 PM »
I love the neoprene zip-up sleeves, very versatile, very inexpensive. Mine have a front pocket too.

For me, since I also have a Fire tablet that's nice to read on, the light weight of my Kindles is something I value very highly and a cover adds weight.

Offline Anastayja

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2017, 04:10:36 PM »
Here is my KOA2 with a sleeve since I dont use a case. 

Offline Lizzarddance

• Arizona
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2017, 05:37:09 PM »

Wow that's really pretty! I cancelled my cover and already orderd a sleeve but if I had seen this one I would have ordered it instead. Bah! :(
Since March '08

Offline Anastayja

• View Profile
For those who bought the New Oasis without a cover
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2017, 05:47:49 PM »
Wow that's really pretty! I cancelled my cover and already orderd a sleeve but if I had seen this one I would have ordered it instead. Bah! [emoji20]

Thanks. [emoji846]

There is a wonderful Etsy shop called OhKoey that has awesome sleeves. I had this one custom made. If you end up looking for another sleeve in the future you should definitely check them out.

Offline Lizzarddance

• Arizona
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2017, 05:50:15 PM »
Thanks. [emoji846]

There is a wonderful Etsy shop called OhKoey that has awesome sleeves. I had this one custom made. If you end up looking for another sleeve in the future you should definitely check them out.

Oh thank you so much Anastayja! I'm going to check it out. I might just get one anyway.
Since March '08

Offline Anastayja

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2017, 05:57:01 PM »
Oh thank you so much Anastayja! I'm going to check it out. I might just get one anyway.

Let me know if you do. Would love to see it.

Offline rlkubi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2017, 06:16:09 PM »
I don't see any sleeves available on Amazon unfortunately.

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Time for Pi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2017, 07:33:19 PM »
I don't see any sleeves available on Amazon unfortunately.

Likely they'll show up before too long. The vendors couldn't really make them before they had units in hand to design around. I expect by the end of November there will be plenty. Now, you'd just have to pick a generic one based on dimensions.

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Oasis
Hermoine (Fire HD8)
Hogwarts (KDX)
Ed's (Basic)
(Make your own reading bar) | Ann Von Hagel | Arlington, VA | kboards  MODERATOR

Offline patrickt

• Oaxaca, Mexico
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2017, 04:09:44 AM »
My hands were not made for fine work with things that are lightweight and thin. I have to have a good cover. I ordered an Oasis and a cloth cover from Amazon in Mexico. The Oasis arrived and I was told the cover might come at the end of the year. I've dropped the Oasis twice, sitting in the bed both times, but I rarely read in bed.

So, the order for the cover has been cancelled and I'll be returning the Oasis this afternoon.  There was one feature of the Oasis that might lead me to order one some time in the future and that's the ability to increase the size of the system font. On the other hand, the inability to sip it into my pocket is a negative.

So, for now, I'm reading, quite happily, on my Paperwhite. FWIW, the last great case/cover was, in my opinion, the Amazon Paperwhite cover. It protects the device and gives me something to hold onto. I sincerely appreciate Amazon Kindle including Paperwhite 3 in the recent firmware updates.

Offline Deskisamess

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2017, 05:06:26 AM »
I bought a neoprene zippered case to use until I get a cover. The Amazon covers are expensive and I don't care for the origami way it props in the back. They are also getting terrible reviews for weak magnets.

I ordered a third party cover that is being shipped from China...so I won't have it until later this month. I will most likely buy a Fintie or Moko cover once they release them.

In the meantime, I have a large rubber band running from corner to corner on the back of the Oasis. This gives me something to slip my fingers under on the back when helps to hold it. I also ordered a textured skin for the back from Skinomi that should help with grip.

Other than the original Paperwhite cover from Amazon, I have been disappointed in Amazon branded covers and have returned every one I've purchased. They are way too pricey and usually on the cheap side as well.

As an aside...am I going to have to answer the verification questions every single time I post or edit a post? What a pain.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 05:08:05 AM by Deskisamess »

Offline ellenoc

• Colorado
  • Mystery and romance
    • View Profile
    • Ellen O'Connell
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2017, 10:44:05 AM »
I will most likely buy a Fintie or Moko cover once they release them.

My Oasis isn't coming until Thanksgiving, and one of the reasons I'm not rushing to get one sooner through Best Buy is cover. I ordered the Amazon cover in Merlot but didn't realize it's suede. So the minute I get it it's going back whether the magnets are strong or not. My hope is Fintie will have a cover available by the time I get the Oasis. I had a Fintie cover for my Voyage, and while it was book style and I preferred a standup cover, it was very light and a great cover. That no longer matters for me as I can't hold a Kindle any more without causing major hand pain and have to prop it up to read. I worked out a system for my Oasis 1 and have stands that will work for the new Oasis too.

Offline kerrycrow

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2017, 07:03:07 PM »
I agree with poster above.  I bought it without the cover also. 
I traded in my Oasis 1 , so I am suffering ha ha right now with just a Fire.
The whole charging cover thing for me did not work so I am hoping on this iteration to have a just a sleeve again. 
We all see how it feels.

Offline Lizzarddance

• Arizona
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2017, 03:10:20 PM »
Let me know if you do. Would love to see it.

After much back and forth I finally decided on this, https://www.etsy.com/listing/161800851/kindle-cover-padded-kindle-case-nook?ref=shop_home_active_9

I also just received this one https://www.etsy.com/listing/96640084/kindle-case-for-kindle-paperwhite-kindle?ref=shop_home_active_12

Now I just wish I had a Kindle to go with it. I have to wait till the end of the month.
Since March '08

Offline Anastayja

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2017, 03:23:45 PM »
After much back and forth I finally decided on this, https://www.etsy.com/listing/161800851/kindle-cover-padded-kindle-case-nook?ref=shop_home_active_9

I also just received this one https://www.etsy.com/listing/96640084/kindle-case-for-kindle-paperwhite-kindle?ref=shop_home_active_12

Now I just wish I had a Kindle to go with it. I have to wait till the end of the month.

Very nice Lizzarddance. Love them both!

Offline patrickt

• Oaxaca, Mexico
    • View Profile

Offline MsSteph

• keep it simple
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2017, 12:26:47 PM »
The new Amazon covers are getting Slaughtered in reviews. Can't believe they released such a product.

And one review said ...and nearly worst of all is that you literally cannot hold onto the slick and slippery oasis 2 without some sort of gripping aid. i understand the cell model has a rubber area, but my wifi one is all slick all the time.

I do agree that some sort of gripping aid is needed here, I do not care for the slippery surface of my new Oasis one bit.

But is this true?  Was the cell model different than the wifi model?

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Time for Pi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2017, 02:32:21 PM »
I can't see why the model with cell service would have a different back than the one without. That just makes no sense to me.

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Oasis
Hermoine (Fire HD8)
Hogwarts (KDX)
Ed's (Basic)

Online Atunah

• South of Seasons
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2017, 05:15:37 PM »
The 3G model does have a strip inset along the side where the buttons are. It has something to do with the signal or some thing. I only read about it so I don't know the technical stuff, but some of the reviews do mention it and they talked about that on mobilereads. I don't find it too slippery, but I think I am going to get a Quest decalgirl for mine, which will go well with the tan leather cover. ;D

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Time for Pi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2017, 05:35:34 PM »
The 3G model does have a strip inset along the side where the buttons are. It has something to do with the signal or some thing. I only read about it so I don't know the technical stuff, but some of the reviews do mention it and they talked about that on mobilereads. I don't find it too slippery, but I think I am going to get a Quest decalgirl for mine, which will go well with the tan leather cover. ;D

Huh. I can't imagine why that would be necessary . . . . are there pictures anywhere, or an explanation?

eta: found some. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291761

The first post has some pictures; later in the thread is an explanation. I guess it makes sense. The sticky grippy things I bought work well for me and way cheaper than paying for 3G that I don't really want. ::) :D
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 05:40:38 PM by Ann in Arlington »

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Oasis
Hermoine (Fire HD8)
Hogwarts (KDX)
Ed's (Basic)

Online Atunah

• South of Seasons
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2017, 05:40:55 PM »
There were some pictures, but I can't recall now where I saw them. It was like a black strip inset along the side with the buttons.

Ah, here is one from slashgear, scroll down to the pic

https://www.slashgear.com/amazon-kindle-oasis-review-2017-31506088/

I made the picture a little smaller. :) --Ann
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 05:51:18 PM by Ann in Arlington »

Offline Lizzarddance

• Arizona
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2017, 06:02:23 PM »
I wonder if putting a skin on it will affect it? I guess I'll find out when they become available.
Since March '08

Offline BeeTee-Ess

• Brisbane, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2017, 07:09:35 PM »
Roll on, Decalgirl!
Regards...

Bernard

Offline avivs

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2017, 11:14:34 PM »
I was worried when I heard about the aluminum back. It sounds premium, but I'm not looking for a good look, I want to hold the device for hours and not feel like it's falling from my grip.
The fact that people need to look for ways to "fix" the device just shows me that Amazon didn't get it right this time. Comfort before style, always.

Offline spiritedcharm

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2017, 08:28:06 AM »
I was worried when I heard about the aluminum back. It sounds premium, but I'm not looking for a good look, I want to hold the device for hours and not feel like it's falling from my grip.
The fact that people need to look for ways to "fix" the device just shows me that Amazon didn't get it right this time. Comfort before style, always.

I disagree about Amazon not getting it right. I love the new Oasis and dont feel its too slippery to hold at all. I find it very balanced and comfortable. Some people are just more particular than others.

Offline Lizzarddance

• Arizona
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2017, 09:17:14 AM »
I emailed Decal Girl about there being a difference between the Wifi and 4G model and here is what they said:

Hello,

I am so sorry since we do not have the skins ready yet for the new Kindle Oasis I am not sure what the coverage would be however if there is a rubber martial on the device the skin most likely will not stick to the rubber so it would not be covered by the skin.

Hello,

I am so sorry since we do not have the skins ready yet for the new Kindle Oasis I am not sure what the coverage would be however if there is a rubber martial on the device the skin most likely will not stick to the rubber so it would not be covered by the skin.

Since March '08

Offline ShinyTop

• Pensacola
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2017, 09:30:30 AM »
It should be noted that the rubber on the edge of the cellular model is hard rubber.  To me it feels like the aluminum back and provides no extra grip.  I believe it is hard and smooth enough to take a decal.
Its unlucky to be superstitious.

Offline tsemple

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2017, 05:07:12 PM »
I disagree about Amazon not getting it right. I love the new Oasis and dont feel its too slippery to hold at all. I find it very balanced and comfortable. Some people are just more particular than others.

It is not necessarily a matter of being particular, hands come in all sorts of different dimensions and proportions, and one size does not fit all with any device. In some cases, comfort will develop with practice, in others mitigation may be useful.

I held one for a few minutes on a visit to Amazon Books, and it was not love at first grip - I am sure I could figure out how to get there if I ever get one. Maybe a little well-placed duct tape?

Offline Scarpad

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2017, 08:15:19 AM »
I completely agree with this.  $250 + tax is too much to pay for a Kindle that, for me, is uncomfortable to hold.  Not sure I will keep mine, I might rather wait to see if Amazon can improve with next years model.

I think they should have made the back Rubberized for a better grip, i guess they had to justify the price somehow , even the ipad is too slippery with its aluminum back it needs a case

Offline jkingrph

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2017, 08:57:47 AM »
I would have preferred a nicer color but ordered this one

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0771GQ3X3/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I don't know how good it will be, but it should cover the entire back, and cost with shipping about 1/4 the cost of the "official" cover

Offline Lizzarddance

• Arizona
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2017, 05:16:23 PM »
Just noticed that the cover has been reduced to $39.99.
Since March '08

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Time for Pi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2017, 05:15:41 AM »
Just noticed that the cover has been reduced to $39.99.

If you're talking about the Amazon covers, I'm still seeing them at $45 and $60, though there are some used ones for sale.

Hang on -- I use the 'honey' plug in on Firefox and it does look like they very briefly yesterday went down to $30 and $40 respectively in the US.

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Oasis
Hermoine (Fire HD8)
Hogwarts (KDX)
Ed's (Basic)

Online Atunah

• South of Seasons
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2017, 06:46:05 AM »
I see all the covers out of stock. One the leather, all 2 colors say 1-2 months and the fabric says temporary out of stock.

I use the camelizer and I do not see any price reduction in the price history, other than 3rd party.

Online Speaker-To-Animals

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2017, 06:56:33 AM »
There will be third party covers within a few weeks. I generally go with Finte. They seem to have better quality control than the usual generic Chinese clones.

Offline ShinyTop

• Pensacola
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2017, 08:06:19 AM »
Unless I have my Oasis in a stand I read out of the case.  So a case has to be easy to remove.  The ones that have you snap the Kindle into a case are not for me.  I am surprised at the number of people who read in the case.  To me the Oasis series was designed to hold one handed out of the case.

I did get my Decal Gal skin, matte carbon, on it yesterday.  It does feel less cold and a slight amount of better grip.
Its unlucky to be superstitious.

Offline Deskisamess

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2017, 10:06:27 AM »
I did get my Decal Gal skin, matte carbon, on it yesterday.  It does feel less cold and a slight amount of better grip.

So they have the 2017 Oasis skins now? When I looked the other day, there were two Oasis  models listed for skins, but no way to tell if the one with no year designation was for the new one.

Offline Anastayja

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2017, 02:07:45 PM »
So they have the 2017 Oasis skins now? When I looked the other day, there were two Oasis  models listed for skins, but no way to tell if the one with no year designation was for the new one.

I ordered yesterday and they now have Kindle Oasis 2017 listed.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 03:18:00 PM by Ann in Arlington »

Offline jkingrph

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2017, 05:12:37 AM »
I just saw on another forum where the price of the Kindle Oasis 2017 covers had the price reduced by $15 and $20 for cloth and leather respectively.  I cancelled my existing order and reordered at the new price, just to be sure to lock it in.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 05:14:55 AM by jkingrph »

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Time for Pi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2017, 06:28:24 AM »
I just saw on another forum where the price of the Kindle Oasis 2017 covers had the price reduced by $15 and $20 for cloth and leather respectively.  I cancelled my existing order and reordered at the new price, just to be sure to lock it in.

Yes . . . there's a thread here: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,257913.0.html  in our accessories board. :)

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Oasis
Hermoine (Fire HD8)
Hogwarts (KDX)
Ed's (Basic)

Offline jkingrph

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2017, 08:13:31 AM »
I did not look in accessories section, just commenting here about the covers.

Online Jane917

• Ridgefield, WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2017, 09:12:26 AM »
My Oasis2 is on order, but not expected to arrive for a couple of weeks. I also ordered a MOKO case. I have a MOKO case for my Fire and it has lasted. The MOKO case has already arrived, but of course, I can't test it until the Oasis2 arrives. Any comments on the MOKO case?
Words with Friends: Jane917

(Make your own reading bar)

Offline GirlFriday

• Love One Another
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2017, 09:43:08 PM »
As Ann said, go to the Accessories forum. There are several threads about covers.
Proud owner of a Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro, and Phone X