Author Topic: Hello from the UK  (Read 97 times)  

Offline Singologist

• View Profile
Hello from the UK
« on: November 08, 2017, 04:56:54 AM »
Hello!! I'm Neil, from Manchester, UK, and it's great to be here. I love reading and I'm really excited to see what books and topics are hot at the moment. I personally have a passion for helping people improve their singing and so look forward to sharing ideas on many interesting topics. I've also just written a complete singing program and hope to share this with any like minded people out there who are wanting to improve their own singing voice.
I have a passion for helping people of all ages improve their singing skills. Whether you're a beginner or accomplished artist, there's always something you can improve upon and with over 34 years of singing experience, having worked with some of the best singers and vocal coaches around the world, I have now written a complete singing program which includes over 25 audio files with vocal exercises that can really help you improve your singing.
How to Improve Your Singing Voice
Neil Firth | blog | facebook

Offline LeonardDHilleyII

• Marietta, OH
  • Author of Sci-fi Thrillers/Fantasy/Urban Fantasy
    • View Profile
    • Leonard D. Hilley II Author
Re: Hello from the UK
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 04:32:48 AM »
Welcome to Kboards!

Join my subscription list at: http://leonarddhilleyii.com/ for a free digital copy of Forrest Wollinsky: Vampire Hunter.