Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 129 times)  

Offline kindlecollector

• View Profile
Greetings!
« on: November 13, 2017, 04:38:09 PM »
New member here from Reno, NV.  A bit of a Kindle nut as I have virtually all models except the first Oasis, 2016 model, and the 5th generation Paperwhite, the first one.  I even have a apparently unused Kindle 1 based on the fact that as bought the instruction manual and Kindle with accessories were in the original wrappings so far as I can tell.  My first Kindle was from the last batch of DX Graphite models that Amazon offered about 3.5 to 4 years ago.  I still love the DX with its large screen and wish that Amazon would release a new version with 2017 Oasis lighting and firmware but retaining the text to speech capability and integral speakers.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:41:21 AM by kindlecollector »

Offline Nate Hoffelder

• I build websites, and blog about ebooks
    • View Profile
    • The Digital Reader
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 06:59:11 PM »
Salutations!
- Nate, publisher of The Digital Reader blog - www.the-digital-reader.com

Ask me how to speed up your site, the best bookshelf plugins, how to get your site ranked in Google, and why your site keeps crashing. If I don't know I will find out.

I offer free site critiques (tech, content, and design) and I will happily tell you what your tech guy needs to do.

Offline LeonardDHilleyII

• Marietta, OH
  • Author of Sci-fi Thrillers/Fantasy/Urban Fantasy
    • View Profile
    • Leonard D. Hilley II Author
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 04:34:04 AM »
Welcome to Kboards!

Join my subscription list at: http://leonarddhilleyii.com/ for a free digital copy of Forrest Wollinsky: Vampire Hunter.