KB Featured
Flight of the Tarantula Hawk
by Michael Allan Scott

$0.99
Kindle Edition published 2014-02-10
Bestseller ranking: 4698

Product Description
On the IndieReader Best Book list and featured on NBC's Daytime Show, the second book in the Lance Underphal Mystery series is part of a new breed of supernatural thrillers which can be read and enjoyed in any order. Dark, different, featuring a damaged psychic, this is one of those disturbing novels that keeps you guessing.

Download the sample or use the "Look inside" feature for a FREE E-book offer.

Supernatural Murder Mystery - Realtor Carla Simon has her first showing in nearly eighteen months. Recovering from a nervous breakdown, she arrives at the bank-owned foreclosure well ahead of her prospect. When her buyer pins her against the wall, it turns out to be the last house she'll ever show.

Looking for a new breed of supernatural thrillers? Paranormal mysteries of murder and suspense? Perhaps a psychic detective series which can be read and enjoyed in any order? Or maybe one of t...

Author Topic: Question about ES file manager app  (Read 414 times)  

Offline SheilaJ

• Small Town Illinois
  • Fire HD Fan
    • View Profile
Question about ES file manager app
« on: November 14, 2017, 02:08:57 PM »
I was just wondering if anyone else uses ES media player to play music on their Fire?  The music plays fine and works well for albums that have multiple artists like the Christmas albums I just side loaded.  My question is there a way to get the album art to show up other than just an inch or so circle of it on the screen.  I can't seem to find a way to change that default setting.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac