Kindle Forum banner

Question about ES file manager app

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  jobo132435 
#1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone else uses ES media player to play music on their Fire?  The music plays fine and works well for albums that have multiple artists like the Christmas albums I just side loaded.  My question is there a way to get the album art to show up other than just an inch or so circle of it on the screen.  I can't seem to find a way to change that default setting.

Any help will be much appreciated.

#2 ·
I dont think so, the beauty of the es player is its stripped down nature not taking up a lot of resources, but you lose some functionality,

If you want more function, try the vlc player, it work well shows art work and has a equaliser that improves the reproduction and increases out put sound

#3 ·
jobo132435 said:
I dont think so, the beauty of the es player is its stripped down nature not taking up a lot of resources, but you lose some functionality,

If you want more function, try the vlc player, it work well shows art work and has a equaliser that improves the reproduction and increases out put sound
Thanks Jobo. I just thought I was missing a setting or something. I like the ease of es player fine, just missing the album art.

#4 ·
SheilaJ said:
Thanks Jobo. I just thought I was missing a setting or something. I like the ease of es player fine, just missing the album art.
Yes i use it a fair bit, but am slowly being converted to the vcl player, as it has better picture/ sound quality and has in screen adjustments for sound and brightness, plus a much easies. Fast forward/ back function

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.