KB Featured
Microsoft Office 2016 Keyboard Shortcuts For Windows. (Shortcut Matters)
by U. C-Abel Books

Kindle Edition published 2016-07-30
Bestseller ranking: 136005

Product Description
*Keyboard Shortcuts are in the business of making people fast and healthy when computing*
This book, Microsoft Office 2016 Keyboard Shortcuts is like salvation sent into computing world to help Office 2016 users do greater than they have been doing. The shortcuts are awesomely organized in a tabular form with TASKS and SHORTCUTS neatly separated, and all the Microsoft Office 2016 programs covered. Through this book, you will know more about keyboard shortcuts, mouse, and keyboard, learn 15 special keyboard shortcuts every computer user should know, and many more.
    Programs included in this book are:
    Keyboard Shortcuts in Microsoft Word 2016: Frequently Used Shortcuts, Navigate The Ribbon With Only The Keyboard, Change The Keyboard Focus By Using The Keyboard Without Using The Mouse, Keyboard Shortcut Reference For Microsoft Word, and Function Key Reference.
    Keyboard Shortcuts in Micros…

Author Topic: Problems with Kindle Oasis 2017 bluetooth and Audible  (Read 703 times)  

Offline greyparrot

• Tampa, FL
    • View Profile
Problems with Kindle Oasis 2017 bluetooth and Audible
« on: November 17, 2017, 03:33:46 PM »
1. Bluetooth fails to connect to devices previously paired and used. When I turn off the bluetooth speaker it will not connect a second time.  I have a earphone and speaker paired and have used both a least once, but neither will connect. Also if I shut bluetooth off on the Kindle it will not turn on again unless I restart the Kindle. (slide switch to on it immediately switches off) I don't shut Kindle bluetooth off normally.

2. Removing a Audible book does not remove the book from the home page until  I restart the Kindle.
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that
one useless man is a shame,
two is a law firm and
three or more is a congress. ~ John Adams

Offline tsemple

• View Profile
Re: Problems with Kindle Oasis 2017 bluetooth and Audible
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 11:21:44 PM »
Two conditions have to be fulfilled before you can listen to audiobooks:
- Bluetooth needs to be turned on on the Kindle (should see bluetooth logo in status bar at top of screen to left of WiFi logo and Battery indicator)
- a device needs to be connected. If you open the audiobook it will show Connected To [name of device] at the bottom of the screen; if nothing is connected it will say No Bluetooth Connected. Tap on that and it will list devices that you have paired before or which are in pairing mode. If your speaker (or headset) is not listed you need to put it in pairing mode so you can pair the Kindle with it.

Most speakers/headsets can only pair with one device at a time. If it is already paired to something other than your Kindle, you need to disconnect the other thing so that the speaker can pair with the Kindle. That said, Ive found different BT devices have different behaviors. Check the instructions for your speaker.

Is it possible you have your Home/Library set to show ALL rather than DOWNLOADED? If it is the former, then it wont disappear from the list - but the check mark icon should go away.