Author Topic: Unfair reviews destroyed a quality product - Amazon Oasis Cover  (Read 3422 times)  

Offline wtdoor

• View Profile
Re: Unfair reviews destroyed a quality product - Amazon Oasis Cover
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2018, 01:21:34 PM »
I stopped at an Amazon Pop Up store to look at the new Oasis this afternoon, and when I asked about the cover the salesperson claimed that the had just received a shipment of newly designed covers. I was skeptical, but didn't press further as they also said they couldn't make use of Amazon gift card balances, so I'll have to purchase online ...

Offline Pierrep99

• N Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2018, 12:55:45 AM »
Its disappointing as loyal as Kindle users have been that Amazon just doesnt come out and say we messed up the first cover and the redesign will be out on ...   Not that complicated should not have to be prying info out of them.   Its ok if you didnt get it right the first time.  Just keep us updated. 

Offline anxobaltar

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2018, 01:06:40 AM »
It's disappointing as loyal as Kindle users have been that Amazon just doesn't come out and say we messed up the first cover and the redesign will be out on ...   Not that complicated should not have to be prying info out of them.   It's ok if you didn't get it right the first time.  Just keep us updated.
+1

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

Offline mistyd107

• Alvarado Tx
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2018, 03:25:34 PM »
Anyone have an idea when the redesigned cases will be out??
Totals Read in 2014: Books-9  Pgs-3,156  Loc-44,841

Offline anxobaltar

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2018, 01:30:48 AM »
Anyone have an idea when the redesigned cases will be out??
At first I was convinced that they would put it on sale again, now for the time I start to doubt it. Or to doubt that they maintain the basic idea of ​​magnets. I start thinking about buying it used.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

Offline jheydt

• The Villages, FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2018, 02:02:56 PM »
I just purchased a Fintie cover for my 2017 Oasis and it fits fine.  However what I am seeing is that when the cover is closed the Oasis does not go into sleep mode and when the cover is opened I'm back at the same page that I was reading.  In order to stop this I have to push the button at the top of the Oasis.  Also what I notice is when the cover is closed the screen shows the item that is for sale and the screen never completely darkens.  I like the way the cover looks and I can use it for reading as there are 3 ridges inside the back cover where you can use to stand the Oasis up when reading.

John

Offline Husker84

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2018, 04:01:10 AM »
Any update on this?

It just seem that used ones are increasing it's price in .com but no news about redesigned ones...

Thanks!