Author Topic: 7.8" Kobo Aura One order watch thread  (Read 4614 times)  

Offline kindlecollector

• View Profile
Re: 7.8" Kobo Aura One order watch thread
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2017, 03:33:13 PM »
I now have the Aura One and the new Kindle Oasis 7"  Screen illumination on both is very even and readable.  Operating systems different and in that respect I prefer the Oasis with the latest firmware and no special offers.  I also ordered the Kindle with Wi-Fi and 4G, a option not offered by Kobo or other e-readers than Kindle so far as I know.  Nice to have the 4G when not near a hot spot and no need to ask for and receive a password etc.   The larger screen Kobo is about as large as I want for a portable unit.  I do also have the Kindle DX but it is a stay-at-home device IMO.

Offline luvmykindle3

• Florida
    • View Profile
Re: 7.8" Kobo Aura One order watch thread
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2017, 02:10:25 PM »
I just received the new Aura One limited edition. It's great. I love the screen. It was very easy to set up. I purchased it so that I could download my ebooks from Adobe digitals. It was super easy. Love the way love sets up books and let's me know which books I've read and the percentage of those I'm reading. I've been thinking about getting a logo for a while and finally just decided to try it. I also have the new oasis, I like it as well. The screen size on the aura is perfect. I'm happy with both devices. Guess you can tell, I love my gadgets Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac