Kindle Forum banner

I do not consent to the current ToS which was modified without my consent

730 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  CegAbq 
#1 ·
Text removed

#2 ·
That is a nice commercial.

I have so many favorite holiday commericals..

M&M's meeting Santa. "He does exist!" "They do exist!"

Hershey Kiss bells We Wish You a Merry Christmas

The new Pillsbury with Santa and the doughboy poking each other in the tummy.

The Joe Boxer one from a few years ago that  everyone was talking about. It was fun watching people getting so worked up over it.

Folger's "Peter comes home for Christmas"

The Temptations cat treat commercial from last year? It was fun watching the furballs going nuts in the Christmas stuff.

Pretty much all of the Coke polar bear commercials. Even though I don't like Coke lol.

Mog's Christmas Calamity. It didn't air here but I've watched it online many times.

#3 ·
I like the Heathrow teddy bear commercials. Definitely sentimental. This is the 2017 commercial, but they've been doing them for a few years now.

Betsy

#4 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
I like the Heathrow teddy bear commercials. Definitely sentimental. This is the 2017 commercial, but they've been doing them for a few years now.

Betsy
I'll be flying through Heathrow on 12/17 on my way from Houston (but originating in Albuquerque) to Ireland where my daughter is getting married on 12/22 ----- I'll be on the lookout for the Teddy Bears, they are so endearing :D :D

#6 ·
HappyGuy said:
Not Teddy Bears ... Paddington Bears. :)
Of course! I stand corrected! :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.