Author Topic: What will happen to my Audible books when I unpublish my book series on Amazon?  (Read 378 times)  

Offline crvenazelena

• View Profile
I've been putting this off for a while since I'm concerned about how unpublishing my books will affect the Audible account and all hard work I put into creating the audiobooks. Thanks!

Offline S. C.

• View Profile
No impact because they are separate products.

Translate Your Books! Earn More and Find New Markets.
S. C. Scott | Facebook

Offline The Bass Bagwhan

• Western Australia
  • Horror & Urban Fantasy... I think.
    • View Profile
    • Graeme Hague
That's a good question. ACX insist that a print or email version of your book must exist before you publish an audiobook. Obviously, if you unpublish then your book's product page on Amazon will disappear along with its associated links to Audible... but whether this can trigger a similar take-down on Audible...

I'd ask ACX support.
Author, freelance writer and editor, professional musician, recording engineer... published in Australia, the UK and Germany. So why am I poor? Oh, wait...
I'll be a writer... seemed like a good idea at the time

Offline Cassie Leigh

• View Profile
If it triggers a takedown that would put you in violation of your contract with ACX which requires your audiobook to be available for seven years, so I'd definitely contact them first.

I did change the name of a title I have in audio. The audio which is under the old name remained linked to the paperback and ebook versions.

8 Pen Names. Genres: Non-fiction, Speculative Fiction, Romance.
Blog | Video Courses