Author Topic: Best case for iPad 9.7?  (Read 181 times)  

Offline DD

• K1,K2,KK,Touch,FireHD,PW2, Voyage,Oasis1,Oasis2
    • View Profile
Best case for iPad 9.7?
« on: December 26, 2017, 10:12:23 AM »
My children gave me a new iPad 9.7 (5th generation) for Christmas. Looking for opinions on the best case for it.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH DAMN, SHE'S UP!". ~Member #484

(Make your own reading bar)

Offline Mike D. aka jmiked

• Central Texas
  • Reading ebooks since 1994!
    • View Profile
Re: Best case for iPad 9.7?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 10:47:31 AM »
Help us to narrow it down a bit.. what kind of case? A shock resistant case that covers only the sides and back? A case with a flap that covers the screen? One that folds back and converts into a stand? On with a keyboard built into it?

There are a lot of choices.
What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for.

Offline The Hooded Claw

• Oklahoma
  • Card-carrying melodrama villain
    • View Profile
    • All about me....<hee hee>
Re: Best case for iPad 9.7?
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 02:02:52 PM »
After spending big bucks for the official Apple case early in iPad history, Ive bought cheap cases from unknown Asian companies for the last three iPads, and been totally content. Of course all I want is something simple that protects the outside of the iPad from dings, and turns the iPad on and off when opened. But Id recommend getting on Amazon, doing some searching, and buying the most inexpensive case that suits you that has a good number of reasonably positive reviews.

(Make your own reading bar)
"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."  - Albert Einstein