Author Topic: Liam Neeson on The Late Show  (Read 491 times)  

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Laugh Loud. Run Fast. Be Kind.
    • View Profile
Liam Neeson on The Late Show
« on: January 09, 2018, 12:14:29 PM »
Turns out he's a big kindle fan . . . though he doesn't have much else to do with tech/social media. Around the 5:15 mark Stephen asks "What's your relationship with technology?" as a follow on to their bit where he's giving directions a la a GPS voice.

https://www.facebook.com/colbertlateshow/videos/1302718079872940/

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Oasis
Hermoine (Fire HD8)
Hogwarts (KDX)
Ed's (Basic)
S7Edge (KApp for Android)
Galaxy (KApp for Android)
(Make your own reading bar) | Ann Von Hagel | Arlington, VA | kboards  MODERATOR

Offline Lynn Is A Pseudonym

• Human.
    • View Profile
Re: Liam Neeson on The Late Show
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 01:12:12 PM »
So fun watching Colbert trying to change the subject on him. Lol.

Offline patrickt

• Oaxaca, Mexico
    • View Profile
Re: Liam Neeson on The Late Show
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 07:00:48 PM »
So fun watching Colbert trying to change the subject on him. Lol.

Watching interviews on the internet remind me of why I'm so happy I don't have a television. I've enjoyed many of Liam Neeson's films and I'm as enthusiastic about my Kindle as he is. I don't go on location but I live in Mexico much of the time and I'm a compulsive reader. For years I read what I could find. I carried one or two books with me everywhere. I carried index cards to write down words I wanted to look up when I got home to my dictionary. Along with my books I carried a bean bag to prop the book up to read while I ate lunch and dinner and a book weight to hold the pages down. Lastly, I had a head lamp to read in dim light. I also used it to read menus in restaurants with one candle on a table so you wouldn't have any chance of seeing the prices.

Now, I have my Kindle. It's wonderful. Actually, I have two Paperwhites right now. They're my favorites.