Kindle Forum banner

Exciting new opportunity! (Not an ad, I swear!)

720 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  townandrews 
#1 ·
Greetings new friend! I'm here to tell you about an exciting opportunity! It's called being my friend, and I'm here to tell you the top five reasons YOU should consider it -

1. I have a groan-worthy sense of humor
2. I have a dog, and he is awesome
3. I've just recently decided my "effs to give" tank is empty as far as my day job is concerned, so I'm pursuing my passion and working toward being a full time writer
4. Once I get hooked on a particular social media platform, I reply quickly and thoroughly.
5. I'm new to Kboards and I'm excited to talk with and get to know other authors!

and even I can't keep that up. I apologize for my shameless plug. It's all true though.  I am excited to get to know you fine people and hopefully convince at least a couple of you that reading my writing might be worth 20 minutes or so of your time.  For the curious, when I write, I dabble in a little bit of everything, but the work I'm just finishing is horror fiction about a ghost haunting a young couple's house. That's pretty much my normal wheelhouse. I'm hoping to have this novella ready for Kindles near you by February 2.

What else -
Tech platform: Android / PC
Ereaders: Kindle Fire and old skool Nook (because sometimes you feel like a Nook, sometimes you don't)
TV: Mostly drama and comedy, but do not get between me and my Supernatural. You won't like what happens.
Music: Rock, hotel lobby modern instrumental
Movies: Yes

Other questions, feel free to ask. I hope this has been at least a little entertaining!

See less See more
#2 ·
Do we get steak knives?

Sorry, couldn't resist. Nice intro. Welcome.  ;D

#6 ·
Groaning cheerfully! ;D

I just joined kBoards, and did my intro, and then I read your intro Meglor and wish I'd switched the order of those activities!

Looking forward to reading more of your work, and your irreverent commentary.

(And by the way my Effs tank was recently drained by an unexpected layoff so that one gave me a chuckle, wry variety)

Town

A man, his herd, a horse. A girl, a cop, and a mule. Then, things get complicated.
Lips of the Sun is a candidate on Kindle Scout
W. Town Andrews, Jr | Lips of the Sun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.