KB Featured
Awakened: BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance
by J.S. Wiley

Kindle Edition published 2016-01-30
Bestseller ranking: 427006

Product Description
From her curvaceous hips to her whiskey colored eyes, plus-size beauty Abagail Cole should be at the top of her dating game. But after a recent breakup with her cheating fiancé, she's never felt more like the stereotypical lonely cat lady.

So, determined to move forward and have some fun, Abagail decides to take a spontaneous trip to a local sports bar and get her buzz on. There she attracts the attention of tattooed, bad-boy millionaire Caleb Delaney, a mysterious and passionate wolf shifter who is immediately bewitched by Abagail's charms--and would do anything to claim her as his future mate.

But when a gorgeous new neighbor also catches her eye, Abagail soon finds herself torn between the affections of two gorgeous, intense love interests. And to make matters even more confusing, she's been experiencing steamy encounters with a presence in her dreams, waking up breathless and longing for more.

As she …

Author Topic: Monthly Prime costs rising  (Read 617 times)  

Offline The Hooded Claw

• Oklahoma
  • Card-carrying melodrama villain
    • View Profile
    • All about me....<hee hee>
Monthly Prime costs rising
« on: January 19, 2018, 07:51:51 AM »
Annual will stay the same.

I suspect most of the folks here are annual subscribers unless theyve decided Prime just isnt for them. If so, no real effect. 

(Make your own reading bar)
"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Doctor Barbara

• Tennessee
    • View Profile
    • Barbara Ebel, M.D. - Author
Re: Monthly Prime costs rising
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 11:04:17 AM »
I just received the official Amazon rate increase today via email.

It's been a bargain so far, but they sure are going to take in a heap more money increasing it by $2 for monthly subscribers.

The music playlists are the best feature!

Offline MEtheridge74

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 03:58:02 AM »
Good thing they are leaving the annual rates as they were. Nothing ain't gonna change for me ^^

Offline RichardLoweJr

• Safety Harbor, FL
  • Ghostwriter, author, blogger & LinkedIn Branding
    • View Profile
    • The Writing King
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 07:16:55 AM »
I've got an annual subscription. I ordered over 500 shipments, so I saved a bundle on shipping.  :) I've also got an Amazon Fire TV, which I use for Audible and Youtube primarily, although sometimes I'll watch a prime movie.

Author, Ghostwriter, Blogger, LinkedIn Branding Expert
Richard Lowe Jr | Blog | LinkedIn | Facebook | Amazon